ACTION ITEMS: Video "THRONES ARE FALLING" June 18, 2024

ACTION ITEMS:

*Use Psalm 7:1, 6, 8, 12, 13, 15, 17 to declare that He will crush those who crush us.

*We have been assigned to declare: “This is America’s Day!” until we see it come to fulfillment. This declaration will send inroads into the Death Schemes, and it will weaken the confidence of the darkness. They will be overcome by our faith and light.

*We are to take the enemy’s arrows of fear, intimidation, and doubt, captive and shoot them back at him with His powerful words of truth. We are to declare: perfect love casts out fear, we are sons and daughters of the eternal blood covenant, and that He is a faithful, powerful God who keeps His promises. Commission the Host to cause the enemies to drop their sword threats of death, sickness, war, lack, and tyranny. You snatch up those swords and turn them against the threats, slay the giant of death agendas by declaring that God is our healer, peacemaker, abundant provider, and our heritage in Him is freedom. We are commanded to turn the weapons of the enemy into the weapons of the Lord.

*Do not underestimate His power and His resolve to bring down the evil web of destruction and to bless us of the Light.

*We are truth tellers prepared for the day that the media throne falls. Declare that a door will open for the truth tellers to take their place in laying a new foundation of truth and integrity in media. As evil thrones fall, we can flood into those places, pushing out the puppets and puppet masters, and take back the territory for the Kingdom of Light.

*We are to welcome our Great God as our Mighty Champion and call forth all the deliverances and rescues He has planned: wiping out tyrannical rulers, defeating death agendas, exposing their identity stealing agendas, resetting our financial systems, and releasing signs, wonders, and miracles to a cleansed church.

*He has promised us a future of abundance and peace and we are to begin to draw on that future now and pull it into our present. Look with eyes of faith at the adventure before us.

*Psalm 37 and Psalm 111

 Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal  

Comments

  1. You're one busy lady. You're time is precious for the Lord. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blood of Jesus is so real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awoke Monday morning to these words, "The time of sterning is here", three times it repeated. I thought 'sterning' is that even a word? To which the voice spelled "S.T.E.R.N.I.N.G." So I got up and checked the meaning, apparently it means to achieve victory, in political terms. It can also mean a time of harshness or severity. I believe the Father is saying for those aligned with darkness, "Your time is up".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Awesome word from the Lord!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your journal messages and nuggets. My spirit feels we are so close to an unprecedented movement of God! In April, I was awakened at 3:30 am by Holy Spirit (which happens often). But that time I heard over and over, “Now is the time of Psalm 37!” (God knows I particularly love Psalm 37:5-7) So when I got up, I read the whole Psalm again since it had been a while, and wow!!! Our ABBA is definitely on the move! God bless you, Diana. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting that Psalm 37:33 says "But God will foil all their plots.
      The godly will not stand condemned when brought to trial". Robin Bullock says that the ones who are involved in the injustice against DJT are the ones who are on trial in His eyes. Very relevant verse! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  5. Hi Diana, I really appreciate your ministry 🙏 I have been truly blessed by it. I look forward for what the father speak to you daily,
    It's such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also look every day (first thing) for the Fathers Word to us.Thank you it is a jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pray and declare from your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING