DON’T SELL YOUR BIRTHRIGHT - July 18, 2021

 July 18, 2021

DON'T SELL YOUR BIRTHRIGHT


HEBREWS 12:16-17 "Be careful that no one among you lives in immorality, becoming careless about God's blessings, like Esau who traded away his rights as the firstborn for a simple meal. And we know that later on when he wanted to inherit his father's blessing, he was turned away, even though he begged for it with bitter tears, for it was too late then to repent."


"As a LOVING Father, I want to warn you of THROWING AWAY My promises because you want instant gratification. Demanding that things happen according to your TIMELINE and your desires will result in you DISCARDING My promises and looking elsewhere for your agenda to be fulfilled or in losing all HOPE in the promise of My intervention. Esau chose instant gratification over his inheritance. It seemed a long way off and was not HONORED by him until it was too late. I don't want you to miss your FULL INHERITANCE and DESTINY in Me because it is TRULY GLORIOUS. Don't demand your desires be instantly gratified concerning your life or your Nation. BELIEVE, CLING to what I have shown you and what I have spoken through My prophetic voices for your FUTURE and the future of your Nation. I don't want you to miss this great OPPORTUNITY to STAND with Me, BELIEVE My words, and ENTER into a glorious future receiving your FULL recompense and reward."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. There is no “Elsewhere” Lord! Everything about You is Perfection, including your timing♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...Thank You, Father! I gotta keep remembering, Your Promises are True.
    If we give up Hope, then what do we have? Hold on! One day at a time, Sweet Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esau is on the way out and Jacob is in !o e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Only the Father knows!
    Even though given to Diana 5 years ago, this is EXACTLY the Word I needed, Today! I think I'm good now for a few more years. Thank you, Diana, for posting this Word, today. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMENNNN, AMENNNN, HALLELUJAH, AMENNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE