GOODBYE WORLDWIDE MAFIA

 July 31, 2026


GOODBYE WORLDWIDE MAFIA

“August is just going to get HOTTER for the WORLDWIDE MAFIA. The HEAT of EXPOSURES is MELTING their ‘nice’ facades and who they really are is being REVEALED more and more. The talking heads of the lying media are having TROUBLE talking down the TRUTH TELLERS because the evidence of FRAUD, CORRUPTION, and PERVERSION keeps POURING IN. You are going to see so many UNCOMFORTABLE politicians, media, and leaders as they try to JUSTIFY their CRIMINAL behavior and their CRIMES against humanity. This is the time to PRESS IN and call for COMPLETE EXPOSURES of their deep darkness and to CANCEL OUT all their desperate schemes to take power by FORCE. Declare that they are being SET UP to meet My FORCE HEAD-ON and that their empire will BLOW UP, CRUMBLE, and BURN DOWN. Decree that their day of rule is AT AN END and that My Kingdom is being ESTABLISHED on the earth as it is in Heaven. SAY GOODBYE TO THE WORLDWIDE MAFIA and WELCOME in the Kingdom of LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I declare these rats are being set up to be eliminated and we will have many years of the golden kingdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise Jesus!! Thank You Father! I Decree , Declare FULL EXPOSURES!!! I love You Father!!! Thank you Diana, I pray God's Blessings upon you and His Protection!! 🙏❤️💯

      Delete
  2. I don't know if we will have a literal 1000 years , because in the Bible 1000 can mean a large number like cattle on a 1000 hills.But it will be very long. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🎈🎶🎈🎶🎈

      Celebrate! Eat Cake!
      Sing in your Heavenly language.

      Delete
  3. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “GOODBYE WORLDWIDE MAFIA.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “August is just going to get HOTTER for the WORLDWIDE MAFIA.” . . . “This is the time to PRESS IN and call for COMPLETE EXPOSURES of their deep darkness and to CANCEL OUT all their desperate schemes to take power by FORCE.”

    We’re PRESSING IN! TURN UP THE HEAT!
    EXPOSE! EXPOSE! EXPOSE!
    MELT their facades.
    REVEAL who they really are.
    EXPOSE the lying media.
    EXPOSE the FRAUD, CORRUPTION, and PERVERSION.
    EXPOSE ALL the politicians, media, and leaders.
    REVEAL their CRIMINAL behavior and their CRIMES against humanity.
    CANCEL OUT all their desperate schemes to take power by FORCE.*
    EXPOSE IT ALL!

    We DECLARE that they are being SET UP to meet YAHWEH’s FORCE HEAD-ON.
    We DECLARE their empire will BLOW UP, CRUMBLE, and BURN DOWN.
    We DECREE their day of rule is AT AN END and that God’s Kingdom is being ESTABLISHED on the earth as it is in Heaven.
    GOODBYE WORLDWIDE MAFIA !!!

    Father God, THANK YOU for all you are doing for us.
    THANK YOU King Jesus and Holy Spirit.
    THANK YOU Hosts and Angels.
    THANK YOU all of heaven for cheering us on.
    We WELCOME You Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
    We WELCOME IN the Kingdom of LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY.
    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I believe this might answer yesterday’s question from Lynn, “is this a Word for today or from 2021?”

      Delete
    2. Thank you prayer poet!!! I declared and prayed all you have written.

      Delete
    3. Amen & Amen!! Hallelujah!! We put on the full armor of God and our bulletproof vests!! We will need our bulletproof vest because things are getting interesting. Heavenly Father told us to put it on every day. Our bulletproof vests are our shields of faith plus Gods glory as our rear guard. Hold up your shields of faith & turn back the enemy’s arrows into his camp. We see God’s glory closely guarding our backs with such great light that it blinds the enemy. TPP, can you add this to our daily prayers, decrees & declarations? Thank you TPP ❤️!!

      Delete
  4. I call for complete exposures of the worldwide mafia and cancel their desperate schemes to take power by force! I bind their power and command them deaf, dumb & blind. I demolish their strongholds and collapse their plans of destruction. I declare they are being set up to meet God’s force head-on. They will blow up, crumble & burn down. Their day of rule is OVER!! We cut off their power, in the name of Jesus! Seek & Destroy Angels go forth now and destroy all enemy force’s & schemes. I release destruction upon their camp! I call forth a hedge of protective and a wall of fire around Your people Lord. Enemy, you are predicable. We do not fear your schemes. The Army of Light has been given authority over to cancel out & call in Gods overcoming victory!! We assume the position of Victory! Hello Kingdom of light, peace & plenty! See ya, worldwide mafia!! BYE, BYE, BYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!
      We declare and decree it in Jesus' Mighty Name!

      Delete
  5. From a few days ago, for Diane or anyone else interested in the times we are in according the Book of Revelation, I remembered a show Johnny Enlow did about a year ago on that. It’s called, “Are we in the Book of Revelation now?” (Up for Discussion ). I found it yesterday. Johnny has his perspective on the subject.

    https://youtu.be/AZ7_sYz2tes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deborah! I appreciate you for taking the time to find this and put it here for all of us; I will definitely look it up. God bless you for that and for sharing all the beautiful decrees and declarations, in Jesus’ mighty and holy name.

      Delete
  6. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE SHIFT
    July 31, 2026

    For I AM Bringing A Shift in the Mindset of America and then it shall move throughout the world. For I AM shaking those that are gullible to believe what the MSM has told them all these years! For this hearing of Dr. Fauci I AM using to Break Down and Shatter Lies, Deception and the thought pattern of Being Deceived! For I AM Releasing a New Mindset to Question Everything and to Discern Truth From Lies ~ even at the expense of their being wrong! For this Shaking Is Needed So That They Can Receive The Truth! Now My Army of Light During This Process ~ I Have Need Of You to Be Available to friends, neighbors and family members who you see are struggling and I caution you to never say ‘I told you so,’ but instead ask for My Mercy and Grace to fill you so that you can comfort them and guide them home to ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavenly Father,
      I am here, Father, ready to do Your Will.
      I ASK for Your Mercy and Grace to fill me so that I can comfort them and guide them home to YOU.
      THANK YOU for Your ABSOLUTE GOODNESS!

      In Jesus Holy Name, I thank you for granting my request.
      Amen.

      Delete
    2. 10:47 AM reply was posted by me. tpp

      Delete
  7. Psalm 59:12 For the sin of their mouth and the word of their lips, let them be taken in their pride: for the cursing and lying which they speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their own words will convict them. This is the hour where truth is revealed. That which was hidden is being brought to the forefront. All eyes will see and ears will hear. Awakened from slumber -- astonishment as truth is revealed. Many will mourn and beg for forgiveness. They were once blind but through the grace and mercy of almighty God, now they see. Let us rejoice in the goodness of God!

      Delete
  8. Thank you, TPP! AMEN! AMEN!
    Standing in agreement, in full authority that we've been given, with His Army of Light! Got my full armor on!
    I know we are protected and covered by the Blood of Jesus, surrounded by His heavenly Warrior Host and Angels... I am at peace knowing that there are more of us than there are of them! The Battle Is WON! Make Way!
    We welcome in the Kingdom Light! HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRAYER FOR IRAN until Tim Sheets Healing Summit on August 14th.
    * * * * * * *
    LORD GOD, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our PRAYERS against the prince of Persia.

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
    We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
    We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of Persia ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
    We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.

    ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of Iran.
    We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
    We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of Iran and its people.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone ever get an answer from not understanding the time this is? I don't believe it is the MiliniumFather God is telling us about is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's take it to the Lord. Only HE knows. tpp

      Delete
  11. OFFENSE! NOT DEFENSE!
    OUR PRAYER:

    We PLANT JEHOVAH NISSI’s Victory Banner into the earth.

    We PUT ON the full armor of God and our bullet proof vests blazing with God’s VICTORY.
    We HOLD UP our shields of Faith and POINT the tips of our swords towards heaven.
    We SEE God’s glory closely guarding our backs with such great light that it blinds the enemy.

    We CALL FORTH and RELEASE God’s Fire-Tipped Arrows of Truth, Light, and Righteousness.
    We CALL FORTH God’s Host with bows and arrows of Truth and Justice and DECLARE
    . . . TURN BACK the enemy’s arrows into his camp.
    . . . PELT the earth with God’s Fire-Tipped Arrows!
    . . . BURN UP the lies!
    . . . EXPOSE those partnered with the darkness!
    . . . BRING them to Justice!
    GO FORTH, NOW!

    ABBA, we are READY for You to SHOW UP and SHOW OFF!
    “Stir up Your mighty power in full display before our eyes. Break through and reveal yourself by coming to our rescue.” Psalm 80:2b
    “. . . For you are the King who rules with power and glory.”

    Romans 16:20 “the God of peace will swiftly pound Satan to a pulp under our feet!”

    Enemies of Almighty God, “You are DEFEATED, CONQUERED, and we have the VICTORY in the NAME and POWER of the Most High God!”

    THANK YOU, FATHER. We RECEIVE Your VICTORY through Your Covenant Promises and the sacrificial Blood of Your Son, our Lord and Redeemer.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12:32 PM prayer posted by me. 🌼 tpp. (practice makes perfect — some day .... )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE