I AM WHISTLING FOR MY BRIDE - July 19, 2021

 July 19, 2021

I AM WHISTLING FOR MY BRIDE


When my Dad was courting my Mom, he used to come at night and whistle love songs under her second story bedroom window. I think it sealed the deal!


"I AM whistling for My Bride not a strident blowing whistle but a SONG of deep and passionate LOVE for her and a CALLING to her to come HOME to the SAFETY and BEAUTY and STRENGTH of My heart. I desire to have you close to Me not only so you will be STABLE during the days of RAPID CHANGE and release of JUSTICE ahead but so when My GLORY falls you will not put your eyes on it or on the gifts that flow in the glory but your EYES and HEART will stay FIXED on Me and flowing in My Spirit of life.The days you have longed for and prayed for are JUST AHEAD so hear My SONG OF LOVE that I AM WHISTLING over you and draw near and ABIDE in Me."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. One of my favorite Scriptures is Zephaniah 3:17 where it says Father rejoices over us with singing. I believe Diana’s word relates to this Scripture. 🤗 AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this too in song .o.e

      Delete
  2. There's a theme here, today.
    The days we have been praying for are just ahead. Do not lose hope. Abide in Him.
    If we keep our eyes and heart fixed on Him, and if we just take a moment to listen, we might be able to hear His most Precious Love Song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6:54 reverse countdown. . .Well SAID ! Thank You. . .I needed that

      Delete
  3. Thank you Diana for all the missing messages you've been posting. I'm sitting on top of a heap of SIGHS! 🌺 tpp

    ReplyDelete

  4. When I whistle to them, they will come running, for I have redeemed them. From the few who are left, they will grow as numerous as they were before. Zechariah 10:8 NLT

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMENNNN, AMENNNN, HALLELUJAH, AMENNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just heard love songs while out and thought how nice it would be to have a husband who sings, and then I read this. So encouraging that God loves us even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jethan, I am reminded (because God gives us the desires of our hearts) you can expect a perfect husband who sings and Sings Wonderfully!
      My sister actually made a list (singing and playing guitar was it) she has been enjoying watching and listening her handsome, Perfect (for her)
      husband play and sing in their church often.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this wonderful encouragement! I've had a few short dreams of my future husband singing and playing guitar too. I'm really excited for him now!

      Jethan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE