A WALL OF FIRE

 August 25, 2026


A WALL OF FIRE

ZECHARIAH 2:5 (NASB) “But I, declares the Lord, will be a wall of fire to her on all sides, and I will be the glory in her midst.”

“At this strategic time in the battle of dark to Light, I want you to declare that I will be A WALL OF FIRE around your nation, your President, and his leadership team. My FIRE will PROTECT THE LIFE OF YOUR NATION AND ITS LEADERS. This is the same FIERY PRESENCE that appeared as a PILLAR OF FIRE in the desert. This PILLAR OF FIRE effectively HELD BACK the most powerful army in the world at that time. But I AM coming as A WALL OF FIRE around your whole nation and GREAT will be your PROTECTION from the hordes of hell and those partnered with them. Enemies from WITHOUT and enemies from WITHIN will find themselves CONSUMED by My WALL OF FIRE. My WALL OF FIRE assures a GREAT TRIUMPH for the Forces of Light. My WALL OF FIRE will ILLUMINATE My BLUEPRINTS for your leaders so that the VICTORY over the darkness is assured. I will LIGHT UP strategies that they had not considered, and they will be a COMPLETE SURPRISE to the enemy and will help BRING HOME THE VICTORY of the Light. The Forces of Light will know that I AM SUPERNATURALLY helping them TRIUMPH and all eyes will look to Me and all hearts will worship Me and rejoice in the GREAT VICTORY.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Hallelujah! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALLELUJAH LORD, THANK YOU FATHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wall of fire will again take us to Rom 8:28 where we know all things will work for our good ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And Genesis 50:19-21. What was meant for evil against us, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present outcome, that many people would be kept alive. So, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and I will support you and your little ones.
      Thank you Denny.

      Delete
  4. HALLELUJAH!!!๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! I have felt compelled for a while now to pray for a wall of fire around things, rather than just a hedge of protection. Now I know where it comes from. Praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!
    August 25, 2026

    For I Declare To You This Day that the justice that I have mentioned is coming will be released in America and there will be Great Unrest as the deep state will arouse their followers to bring riots and chaos on the streets. But Nothing Shall Stop My Justice and the MSM will try and spin these actions taken by President Trump and the Department of Justice But You My Army of Light Will Rejoice In Your Hearts as you Know that This Is My Doing to Bring Correction to the wrongs that have been done in your Country of America! For I Shall Set A Standard of Justice in America That Shall Prevail and America and its cities will no longer be full of crime! For My Promises Will Be Fulfilled Right Before Your Eyes!

    Amos 5:24 “Instead I want to see a mighty flood of justice, an endless river of righteous living.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.

      From last year.,..A Critical Point
      August 24, 2026
      For you have heard ME say that We Are Winning over darkness and the deep state has been in denial for quite some time but now they are losing their control, power and influence and they are Trapped and that is when they become desperate and that is when they conjure up evil plans to bring death and destruction for they want to replicate hell on earth—the Exact Opposite of what I want! So My Army of Light I AM Calling on You to tear down their evil plans and schemes and declare and decree that No weapon formed against you shall prosper and that the gates of hell shall Not Prevail against you! For it is Imperative that you pray and make these decrees and declarations and to Release My Angel Armies and to eradicate hell’s mission against you!!! For this Assignment I AM giving you Must Be Adhered to for We are at a Critical Point in this Battle!

      Isaiah 54:17 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”

      Matthew 16:18 “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

      Delete
    2. YIKES! I posted this yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ tpp

      Delete
    3. Maybe we need this twice!

      Delete
  7. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post takes my breath away!
    I have seen this wall of fire of protection around my nation.
    I also saw 12 watchmen positioned at 3 north, 3 east, 3 west and 3 south in the nation.
    Their purpose was to see in the spirit the schemes of the enemy within and without and to declare God's word over and against these schemes.
    Many years ago (2005), the Lord spoke these words to me:

    "Your heart is the city of Jerusalem where I dwell. I will guard My dwelling place; I will be the wall of fire round about it. No enemy shall ever again enter into the city of Jerusalem where I dwell. Jerusalem is a fortified city, full of the light of the Father. No man shall take siege against My anointed; they are the most holy unto Me; they are My fine gold and the apple of Mine eye."

    I often wondered if God was describing the new Jerusalem, where the hearts of God's people are surrounded by a wall of fire, with Him dwelling in the midst of us. In the day of Pentecost, cloven tongues of fire sat upon the apostles. What if this time, the fire is around our nation and around our hearts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, this is amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing! - Erica C.

      Delete
    2. Tina, thank you for sharing this. It is powerful. The words He gave you are such a revelation. Did you ever press into the Holy Spirit to see what Gods meaning is? Whatever God has prepared for us will be amazing.

      Delete
  9. * * * * * * * OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING WALL OF FIRE.
    * * * * * * * LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD!
    ๐Ÿ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “A WALL OF FIRE.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM ZECHARIAH 2:5 (NASB)
    “But I, declares the Lord, will be a wall of fire to her on all sides, and I will be the glory in her midst.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your declaration, “My FIRE will PROTECT THE LIFE OF YOUR NATION AND ITS LEADERS. This is the same FIERY PRESENCE that appeared as a PILLAR OF FIRE in the desert.”

    We DECLARE ‘GOD will be A WALL OF FIRE around our nation, our President, and his leadership team.’
    We LIFT UP Your Banner and SHOUT: CONSUME our enemies by YOUR WALL OF FIRE.
    We lift up the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, the Almighty God.
    We lift up our Redeemer, Deliverer, Bondage Breaker.
    We lift up the LORD of Hosts.
    We lift up Jehovah Nissi, “The Lord Our Banner”

    THANK YOU for Your PROTECTION from the hordes of hell and those partnered with them.
    THANK YOU for Your TRIUMPH for the Forces of Light.
    THANK YOU for ILLUMINATING Your BLUEPRINTS for our leaders so that the VICTORY over the darkness is assured.
    THANK YOU for LIGHTING UP strategies that they had not considered.
    THANK YOU for BRINGING HOME THE VICTORY of the Light.

    We DECLARE and DECREE Your Words, “The Forces of Light will know that I AM SUPERNATURALLY helping them TRIUMPH and all eyes will look to Me and all hearts will worship Me and rejoice in the GREAT VICTORY.”

    We lift up El Elyon, “God Most High.”
    We have the Victory, and the Triumph of our GOD is sure!
    This is America’s Day!
    AMERICA - THE PLACE WHERE GOD DWELLS!
    ALL GLORY TO GOD!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO BE IT ,IM THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS

      Delete
  10. This wall of fire will be the same 'Fiery Presence' as was in the pillar of fire in the dessert. WOW PRAISE THE LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe a wall of fire made up off Holy Ghost filled people . o.e

    ReplyDelete

  12. Here is another assignment for us from Patty’s Prayer Journal posted yesterday:

    Journal Nugget from August 25, 2024...A Shaking
    August 25, 2026
    For even though you will go through a shaking in this country and throughout the world, it will All Be Worth It! For a shift happened in the atmosphere recently for the demonic structures are being disarmed for My Angelic Armies are dismantling them from the prayers you have prayed and the boomerangs you have sent. For your prayers are Powerful and they are Hitting Its Mark! And more and more of these demonic structures are losing ground and the enemy's camp are realizing it and they are losing their confidence and their minds too for they were convinced that Nothing could stand in their way...till Now! For the Reality of their demise is settling in and this is when their complete PANIC will be seen and Realized and they will take Drastic Measures to try and get their control back. So this is when you are needed My Amy of Light~so pray and declare and decree against disease, viruses and sickness that they want to release. Declare and take authority over it and render them All Null and Void! Then pray against the spirit of violence and lawlessness and render them null and void and declare that they Cannot Operate in the Name of Jesus! Also pray that I send the spirit of repentance on all those that would receive it for I long for these Lost Souls to Come Home!

    I Peter 3:9 "This means that, contrary to man's perspective, the Lord is not late with his promise to return, as some measure lateness. But rather this delay simply reveals his loving patience towards you, because he does not want any to perish but all to come to repentance."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Declared, decreed & prayed in Jesus name! The gates of hell will not prevail over our nation or families.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED