I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST

 August 28, 2026


I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST

“I AM GOOD, and I want My GOODNESS DISPLAYED to all the nations of the earth. But My GOODNESS must be founded on JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because I cannot reward and bless STEALING, KILLING, OR DESTROYING. It is not My GOODNESS when evil is OVERLOOKED, EXCUSED, or PACIFIED. When evil is allowed to OVERRULE My righteousness, the evildoer is EXCUSED as a VICTIM, and his destructive behavior is REWARDED. Meanwhile, the truly righteous do not receive JUSTICE, and they are forced to BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES of the ones who CHOSE to do evil. The evil empire rejoices when they can COMPROMISE JUSTICE because it WEAKENS a nation and OPENS PATHS of TYRANNY to be put into place. You see this battle RAGING in your nation right now, as I SHOWCASE JUST and UNJUST JUDGES, lawmakers who CODIFY MURDER and STEALING, brainwashed people who LOUDLY SUPPORT darkness and REJECT the Light. This brainwashing has been PURPOSELY done by the darkness, and it has DEMONIC ROOTS—the same demonic roots that caused Cain to SLAY his brother Abel. I will now arise as JUDGE and My decisions CANNOT be COMPROMISED nor STOPPED. My Remnant has CRIED OUT for JUSTICE, and JUSTICE they will receive from My strong right arm and My fiery heart of JUSTICE. Evildoers and evil promoters will NO LONGER STAND in the councils of men because their day of JUDGMENT has arrived. Those who sowed STEALING, KILLING, and DESTROYING will receive the HARVEST of what they have sown and their JUDGMENT and JUSTICE WILL BE FINAL. Do not FLINCH when My arm SWEEPS AWAY the evil empire because I will also RAISE UP RIGHTEOUS AND JUST LEADERS who will lead you into the Kingdom Age of PEACE and PLENTY. Remember that I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Because we serve a just God ,I will tell you what I heard this morning . THE MUZZLE IS OFF . Freedom of speech is here.We now have real boldness thru Jesus as a royal priesthood to tell the TRUTH. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything hidden will be revealed.
      No more redaction!
      IT'S GONNA' GET GOOD! REAL GOOD!
      We won't be moved!
      tpp

      Delete
  2. This brought me to tears.
    His decision is final and there is no compromise or going back.
    I am so grateful that He is a loving and merciful God, but I'm even more grateful that He is a JUST God and that vengeance is HIS.
    This is going to be painful to watch, but it has to be done.
    Thank you, Lord, for all that You do for us.
    I love You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER,
    I Declare that your DIVINE JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUS WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE BATTLE
    August 28, 2026

    So when you are sitting in your chair and you feel a little chilled, you grab a throw or a blanket to cover you and you instantly feel warmth. And I say My Army of Light that I Will Be Your Blanket that shields you from the cold and bitterness of the world. I will be that blanket that brings you comfort and will be a covering over you when you feel vulnerable and weary. For the Shaking Is Coming for the battle is heating up between the evil empire and those who are in its control and those who stand for Freedom! Pray My Army Light for President Trump and his administration that they make the right moves on the chess board and that they are being guided by ME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a precious, soothing image of having God as our "blankie".
      Our place of safety and comfort.
      Thank You ABBA ❤

      Delete
    2. God's blanket works like a physical blanket:
      Once in a while I ask Holy Spirit to warm me up a little, I learned I have to specify a little, cause otherwise he makes me to warm. Usually when the blankets are just not helping.
      Recently, one night my husband took my second blanket that I need every single night, because he was cold and I was still downstairs. So when I went to bed, instead of taking my blanket back, or finding a different one and making lots of noise doing it, I asked Holy Spirit to keep me warm without making me hot. I was fine the whole time. 💕🤗

      Posting, cause today's subject prompted me to let you know in case this will help some people when need it. I have been doing it for months-not everyday, but once in a while.

      Delete
    3. What a neat story, Darlene, thank you for sharing! And I'm sure that Holy Spirit was happy that you were so considerate of your husband and not wanting to wake him.

      Southern California has been experiencing a heatwave this week (100 degrees +) so I've been thanking the Lord for A/C. I think you're the one that lives in Australia, so you must be chilly (Winter) while we're too hot (Summer) ;-)

      I'm looking forward to Autumn/Fall....my favorite time of year. Closely followed by Spring being second favorite. Blessings, Char

      Delete
    4. Thanks SoCalChar, I live on the east coast-SE PA. Ac is a God-send, I am extremely thankful for. We have the ac set for 68-it's better for our breathing, but my body temp regulator is broken. Imagine my surprise the 1st few times I asked Holy Spirit to warm me up? Not sure why surprised.
      I have asked Father for years to help put acid back in stomach and He does do it, but it comes back in a few minutes, usually I have to remember to ask for Him "fix it so it stays that way. My guess it is a lesson in remembering words have meaning-and His meaning and my meaning of some words do not always line up. I have to remember that-which I have not completely learned yet. I ask for Him to fix permanently-but He has not Yet!-But I have faith He will when He is ready.

      Delete
    5. Darlene, I’m praying along with you! Have you tried adding fermented foods? I.e., kimchi, sauerkraut, milk kefir, kombucha, etc?
      We are neighbors! I’m in central New Jersey!
      Hello Char!!😍

      Delete
    6. I will not look at a blanket the same way ever again. It is now a physical shield to bring comfort when I’m vulnerable & weary!! That’s so amazing!

      Delete
  5. ARE YOU READY?
    * * * * * * * BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL.
    * * * * * * * BLESS HIS HOLY NAME.
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “I AM GOOD, BUT I AM JUST.”

    ROMANS 9:22-23 (AMPC)
    “What if God, although fully intending to show [the awfulness of] His wrath and to make known His power and authority, has tolerated with much patience the vessels (objects) of [His] anger which are ripe for destruction?”
    “And [what if] He thus purposes to make known and show the wealth of His glory in [dealing with] the vessels (objects) of His mercy which He has prepared beforehand for glory,”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your words, “I AM GOOD, and I want My GOODNESS DISPLAYED to all the nations of the earth. But My GOODNESS must be founded on JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS because I cannot reward and bless STEALING, KILLING, OR DESTROYING.” . . . “I will now arise as JUDGE and My decisions CANNOT be COMPROMISED nor STOPPED.”

    THANK YOU for telling us, “Do not FLINCH when My arm SWEEPS AWAY the evil empire because I will also RAISE UP RIGHTEOUS AND JUST LEADERS who will lead you into the Kingdom Age of PEACE and PLENTY.”
    We DECLARE WE ARE OVERCOMERS! WE WILL NOT BE MOVED!
    We CALL FORTH everything that belongs to us, Seven Fold!

    We LIFT up President Trump to You. We PRAY for him, his administration and the military. We ASK for You to protect, and guide and lead them into wise decisions. Give them Your strategies. Deliver us, O Lord, from this evil empire. “Stir up Your mighty power in full display before our eyes. Break through and reveal yourself by coming to our rescue.” Psalm 80:2b. “For you are the King who rules with power and glory forever.” Matthew 6:13
    In Jesus’ name. Amen.

    We DECLARE and DECREE ‘Those who sowed stealing, killing, and destroying will receive the HARVEST of what they have sown and their JUDGMENT and JUSTICE WILL BE FINAL.’

    ABBA, THANK YOU for coming to our rescue.
    THANK YOU that You will raise up righteous and just leaders.
    We PROMISE to always remember that You are GOOD, but You are JUST!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your heart is filled with the Goodness of God, the Gift of Tears are overwhelming . . .

    Blessings to all. 🧡🌺 tpp

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted the prayer response at 12:05. The conclusion was last posted at 12:53 PM after numerous trys. This is my final attempt. JKB
    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay this time in the name of Jesus.o e.

      Delete
    2. DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
      AMEN!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Denny. I appreciate your help~ tpp

      Delete
    4. Sonya you are more than welcome for all you have done for me .o.e.

      Delete
    5. Denny, you're too kind.🧡🌺 tpp

      Delete
    6. God has been so lovingly been preparing us for this time,
      . . . desiring to show his wrath
      . . . to make known his power
      . . . to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— (that’s us!)

      ROMANS 9:22-23 (Easy English Bible)

      22 “What does that teach us about God? Some people are like pots that are ready for God to destroy. God is angry with people like that. He is ready to show his power against them. But he has chosen to wait patiently. He keeps his anger for later”.

      23 “Other people are like valuable pots that God has chosen to make. God wants to be kind to people like that. He wants to use them to show people how great he is. He has prepared them to be with him for a special party in heaven.”

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      I woke up this morning at 4:44. I had difficulty in posting the latter part of the prayer calling forth millions of Angels and Hosts. One of the melodies I have been hearing over the last 4 days is Silent Night, so let us join the heavenly hosts singing, "Hallelujah!"
      We REJOICE in the LORD, in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
      tpp

      Delete
    7. p.s. As I prepared the prayer today, ROMANS 9:22-23 was given to me. While I was studying the different translations, Holy Spirit highlighted the translation from the Easy English Bible.

      Delete
    8. FYI — I was studying the different versions this evening, otherwise I would have used the Easy English Bible in the prayer response.

      Delete
    9. Johnny Enlow just did a great podcast on which Bible is a good one. My opinion has been that I always ask Holy Spirit to read with me for translation or clarification & meaning no matter which Bible I use.

      Delete
    10. TPP, I’m so thankful for God’s preparation. When He shows up we will not fear but know it is His hand for the wicked and not us.

      Delete
  8. "Righteousness and Justice are the foundation of Your throne.
    Loving kindness and Truth go before Your face"
    Psalm89:14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!
    Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. May we all be in Goshen, like the Hebrews were in Egypt, protected from God’s plagues on the Egyptians in the land of Goshen (Exodus 8:22-23; 9:4)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tim Sheets is doing another powerful prayer summit at the end of October! It will not include a healing , but will be important prayer to pray against evil!!

    From Patty’s Prayer Journal yesterday:

    This journal nugget is from 2024 regarding the beginning of the healing summits and God was asking us to Stand In The Gap! August 29, 2024
    August 28, 2026
    For I the Lord have Powerful Plans for the Healing Summit BUT there is something that needs to be Done by You My Army of Light so that My Plans can be accomplished. I want you, My Army of Light to stand in the gap and Repent on behalf of the Church. For so long many churches have closed their doors to the works and power of the Holy Spirit and in so doing, they have quenched Him so My Army of Light on behalf of the church repent for them quenching the Holy Spirit and then declare and decree--I INVITE HOLY SPIRIT TO ALL CHURCHES IN AMERICA AND WORLDWIDE--NO LONGER IS THE DOOR SHUT TO YOU BUT WE OPEN THE DOORS TO YOU AND SAY WELCOME HOLY SPIRIT--RETURN IN ALL YOUR GLORY AND POWER! YOU ARE INVITED NOT JUST FOR A VISIT BUT TO STAY AND JESUS YOU ARE THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH--TAKE YOUR PLACE IN EVERY CHURCH! WE NULLIFY MAN'S AGENDA and we acknowledge and put into effect YOUR LORDSHIP OVER EVERY CHURCH! HAVE YOUR WAY, FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT AND LIGHT YOUR CHURCH ON FIRE FOR YOU! For upon your doing this My Army of Light, you open the Doors For A Mighty Work that has been hindered for centuries! And now you have opened the Ancient Doors of the Miraculous of the Holy Spirit in the Year of the Open Door! And soon miracles will become the Norm and an everyday occurrence!

    I Thessalonians 5:19-22 "Never restrain or put out the fire of the Holy Spirit. And don't be one who scorns prophesies, but be faithful to examine them by putting them to the test and afterward hold tightly to what was proven to be right. Avoid every appearance of evil."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You for Your justice Lord! This evil has been going on since before the Garden of Eden. I welcome Your Right & just Hand to sweep it away. I know there will still be some level of evil, but not to the level it is right now. I believe we will see more kindness & love that will over take most evil. Evil will be outnumbered by the good & just Jesus lovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMEN!
    Standing with His Army of Light.
    Standing in the gap.
    My eyes focused on Him.
    Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED