I WILL PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL

 August 16, 2026


I WILL PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL

“The CROOKED courts, the LYING media, and the COMPROMISED leaders across all areas of society are working full time to COVER UP their STEALING, their CORRUPTION, and their LIES. This is frustrating to all of you who LONG FOR TRUTH and JUSTICE to PREVAIL in your nation. I want you to keep PRESSING Heaven for TRUTH and JUSTICE and to use your BULLDOZERS to clear away and bury the LIES and FALSE WITNESSES that now speak loudly on the airwaves. But be assured of this—I have a TRUMP CARD that I will play, and you will see Me PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL. Understand that their LYING PROPAGANDA is NO MATCH against My TRUMP CARD and My POWERFUL hand of EXPOSURE. Those of darkened hearts are LOUDLY proclaiming their INNOCENCE and BEARING FALSE WITNESS against those truly fighting for JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. When I PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL, their lies will COME BACK to ACCUSE and CONDEMN them. WOE to those who call good evil and evil good because your time of RECKONING is here and your EXPOSURE shall be FEARFUL for you when I PEEL AWAY THE MASKS HIDING EVIL.”

ISAIAH 5:20 (NKJV) “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

PROVERBS 19:9 (NKJV) “A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall perish.” 
 
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. We have heard from many prophets that some of these evil people were taken out and replaced by actors wearing masks .o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These masks will be peeled away . o e.

      Delete
    2. Test the prophets...some are saying what they have decided, but it isn't from God.

      Delete
    3. When everything hidden is revealed, I believe we all be surprised!

      Delete
    4. 3:54 Ann --- that sounds great but how do you test the prophets?what some are saying may be years away.o.e

      Delete
  2. YES, LORD,I CALL FORTH OF THE FALLING OF THE MASKS, LET GOD ARISE ARISE ARISE AND THE ENEMY SCATTER πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Heavenly father I called for your angel armies, Heavens host to expose and remove evil mask and lies that the enemy has done. I pray all this in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    IT'S COMING!
    August 16, 2026

    So as the dust settles from all that happened at the Healing Summit ~ there is more ~ So Much More that I have planned! For the traps that I have set for the deep state and those who have come against My David are all about to close and I AM going to pour out My vengeance upon them and behold I will Vindicate My David in front of the world and Bring Great Shame and Punishment on those who attacked My Anointed One! It’s Coming!

    * * * * * * *
    This is from last year and I think it fits so well as you made declarations and decrees for the Healing Summit and you learned...Discipline! From August 15, 2025

    August 15, 2026
    As I was seeking the Lord on what was on His heart, the word discipline came to mind and so I looked the word up in the dictionary and the first definition it showed was—training to act in accordance with rules, drill as in military discipline. The second definition said an activity, an exercise or regimen that develops or improves a skill. So here is what the Lord shared with me: For you have been in training My Army of Light for you are learning a discipline; a skill that is invaluable to you for I have been teaching you for some time now how to take authority over the devil and how to overcome his tactics and weapons used against you. For so long My Children were victims and the enemy messed with you so much and had his way with you for you had no idea how to fight off the enemy’s advances against you. But now everything has changed and you use the Sword of the Spirit; My Word to fight and you also decree and make declarations as well as you take My Word to heart as it says that ‘thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee. And the light shall shine upon thy ways.’ (Job 22:28) For all this needed to happen in order for My Word to be fulfilled in Romans 16:20 that the God of peace will swiftly pound Satan to a pulp under your feet! And the wonderful favor of our Lord Jesus will surround you. For I AM the One who pounds Satan to a pulp But it’s under your feet Because you take authority and you make decrees and declarations and assign My Angel Armies to eradicate evil where you see it. Also you are in training to become My Kings and Priests and to spread My Glorious Wonders throughout the world!!!

    I Peter 2:9 “But you are God’s chosen treasure—priests who are kings, a spiritual nation set apart as God’s devoted ones. He called you out of darkness to experience his marvelous light, and now he claims you as his very own. He did this so that you would broadcast his glorious wonders throughout the world.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you get that ? You are kings and priests.o e.

      Delete
    2. I find it amazing also Denny!! We are Gods CHOSEN TREASURE!

      Delete
  5. Yesterday, Father said, “Decree that the BANNER OF VICTORY will BLOW AWAY the LYING voices of the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA who DECEIVED the masses.” I was particularly drawn to the words FALSE PROPHET MEDIA. I had not particularly thought about ‘terming the media’ as False Prophets.*
    * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “I WILL PEEL AWAY THE MASKS OF EVIL.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM ISAIAH 5:20 (NKJV)
    “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

    Father God, THANK YOU for informing us, “The CROOKED courts, the LYING media, and the COMPROMISED leaders across all areas of society are working full time to COVER UP their STEALING, their CORRUPTION, and their LIES.” . . . “WOE to those who call good evil and evil good because your time of RECKONING is here and your EXPOSURE shall be FEARFUL for you when I PEEL AWAY THE MASKS OF EVIL.”

    ABBA, we will follow your marching orders to keep PRESSING Heaven for TRUTH and JUSTICE, and to use our BULLDOZERS to clear away and bury the lies and false witnesses.
    *We DECLARE the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA are marked for removal, every single one of them, and we BULLDOZE them into the ocean of oblivion.

    THANK YOU for Your assuring Words, “I have a TRUMP CARD that I will play, and you will see Me PEEL AWAY THE MASKS OF EVIL.”
    We STAND on Your words and we DECLARE:
    . . . PLAY Your Trump Card!
    . . . PEEL AWAY the masks of evil!
    . . . DISPLAY Your POWERFUL Hand of Exposure!
    . . . EXPOSE their STEALING, their CORRUPTION, and their LIES!
    . . . BRING FORTH Truth, Justice and Judgement!

    We DECLARE and DECREE, ‘GOD will PEEL AWAY THE MASKS OF EVIL and their lies will COME BACK to ACCUSE and CONDEMN them.”

    We PROCLAIM PROVERBS 19:9 (NKJV) “A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who speaks lies shall perish.”

    GOD HAS SAID IT and IT SHALL BE DONE!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
      We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
      We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

      We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
      We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
      We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
      GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

      DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
      “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. Amen Amen!
      Regarding the media false prophets, it reminded me of how tv was referenced.
      TV...tell a vision

      Delete
    3. Amen & Amen! I have thought the media to be false, but never thought of the media as prophetic.

      Delete
    4. AMEN ! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΉπŸ›‘️✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°PRAISE ALLMIGHTY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER !!

      Delete
  6. Yesterday, while sitting in my car at the Garden of the Gods overlook, I read this past weeks Words, and prayed the Declarations and Decrees. As I was reading the prayers, I happened to glance to my left. There was a beautiful teenage girl who was being photographed in the gentle rain. She had long dark hair, a lovely smile, and was wearing a white summer dress. She was poised and didn’t move except for the occasional laughter as the wind blew her hair and the raindrops fell on her face. She wasn’t posing like a typical teenager. I observed her childlike innocence. She was not depending on self but on the two women with her — and trusting the unseen. She was blind. I was blown away by this visual message from Holy Spirit. I was immediately engulfed with the passion of HIS Love for her. I did not leave my car because I did not want to interrupt them, but I prayed for her healing, that her eyes be opened, and that she knows her healing came from God. I also prayed that in her healing ALL her trust would be in HIM and her miracle would witness to others leading them to HIM. tpp

    Matthew 18:3-5 (AMPC)
    “And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
    Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
    And whoever receives and accepts and welcomes one little child like this for My sake and in My name receives and accepts and welcomes Me.”

    Psalm 78:4 (AMPC)
    “We will not hide them from their children, but we will tell to the generation to come the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, and His might, and the wonderful works that He has performed.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. Before the final shooting frame, the two women lifted her up and set her on a large rock.

      The Bible frequently uses rocks as symbols of God’s strength, stability, refuge, and faithfulness, with key verses including Psalm 18:2, Deuteronomy 32:4, Psalm 62:2, Isaiah 26:4, and 1 Corinthians 10:4.

      Delete
    2. That's beautiful, tpp, thanks for sharing. You were placed there at just the right time to witness that beautiful scene and to pray for the girl's healing!

      Delete
    3. I once was blind but now I see.

      Delete
    4. I once was blind but now I see.

      Delete
    5. Someone shared Ezekiel 13:17-23 with me. It seems relevant to how lies have hurt so many. Verse 22 says (NKJV) "Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and you have strengthened the hands of the wicked, so that he does not turn from his wicked way to save his life." The context is God declaring woe to those who have done this.

      Delete
    6. BEAUTIFUL PRAYERS AND STORY . I TOO PRAY THIS FOR THIS GIRL AND ALL PEOPLE EXPERIENCING ANY STRONGHOLDS OR ANYTHING TO BE COMPLETELY HEALED MENTALLY PHYSICALLY SPIRITUALLY EMOTIONALLY HEALED BY FATHER GOD ABBA ! AMEN ! I AGREE THAT YOU WERE PLACES THERE TO PRAY GOR HER ! WOW ! AMEN !!! πŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ€—

      Delete
  7. Thank you Heavenly Father for the assurances You give us. We will keep PRESSING Heaven To PRESS against the lying press (media) and IMPRESS upon them the error of their ways. We continue to PRESS forward with our BULLDOZERS to clear away and bury the LIES and FALSE WITNESSES that now speak loudly on the airwaves. We declare and decree that TRUTH and JUSTICE will prevail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. France’sπŸ₯°August 17, 2026 at 1:00 AM

      AMEN & AMEN !!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ’πŸŽŠπŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED