OF NATIONS AND HEARTS
August 2, 2026
OF NATIONS AND HEARTS
“The nations are truly in GREAT TURMOIL right now as the darkness CLASHES with the Light. Your spiritual warfare has been VERY EFFECTIVE, and you will see My promises fulfilled for the REFORMATION and RESTORATION of nations to ALIGN with My ARISING Kingdom. But I want you to know that I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU. I have not forgotten the PERSONAL CRIES of your HEARTS, and My POWER and LOVE are also available to MEET EVERY NEED and to HEAL EVERY HEART. It is not too much for Me to deal with the NATIONS and to also establish My Kingdom in individual HEARTS. You are each a UNIQUE and TREASURED creation of Mine, and I will PROTECT, HEAL, and GUIDE you on the PATHS that I have chosen for you. I AM able to CHANGE NATION’S GOVERNMENTS and to CHANGE YOUR HEART UNTIL IT LOOKS LIKE MY HEART. I sing VICTORY over NATIONS and VICTORIES over your HEARTS. NATIONS are CHANGED because PEOPLE are CHANGED. Even the Church is under this MANDATE of CHANGE but BE AT PEACE, because I will walk you through these CHANGES with My GRACE and My TRUTH. LEAN ON ME, and you will see VICTORIES for the NATIONS and VICTORIES for your HEART’S CRIES. Rest assured that I SEE NATIONS AND HEARTS.”
PSALM 32:7, 8 (NLT) “For You are My hiding place; You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Selah. The Lord says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.’”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Last night and this morning a word has been on my mind that fits our battle. The word appears 501x in the KJV. ---CAST---This is not a mild word and its meant to accomplish what it is set out to do.We need to cast"stones" at the deep state rats to the degree that many of them will face a tribunal which has no easy way out. The Lord can be gentle with them latter as He sorts them out. o.e.
ReplyDeleteWe need to CAST our anxiety and care on the Lord .1PET 5:7 PSA 55:22 o.e.
DeleteThanks, Denny, for your encouraging words. tpp
DeleteMilitary tribunals are specialized, wartime courts with limited rights and expedited procedures, intended to try enemy combatants and enforce the laws of war.
DeleteIn a military tribunal, a panel of commissioned military officers acts as judge and jury, with no civilian jury involved.
Protections in military tribunals are limited and defined by the Military Commissions Act, not all constitutional rights apply. Regular trials guarantee full constitutional protections, including the right to counsel, protection against self-incrimination, and appeal rights.
Military tribunals are designed for EXPEDIENT JUSTICE during armed conflict, focusing on violations of international humanitarian law.
No sing song, "under the advice of my attorneys, I will invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution to refrain from answering your questions.”
Amen Denny. I cast my care on Him many times during the day & night.
DeleteThank you TPP for the information regarding tribunals. Fauci (& all the other rats) will be dealt with. I for one, look forward to that.
Military tribunals have very limited abilities to try civilians and those are only in times of war when we have no state or federal courts working.
DeleteUnlawful enemy combatants violating laws of war.
Civilians accompanying Armed Services in the field during war.
Retired military receiving benefits.
My father is retired military, and we have discussed this since the first time we have heard about the Lord using tribunals.
So praying for President Trump and his team for divine strategies and wisdom is encouraged!! I’m sure our Father has His ways!
In case no one noticed we are in a war with treasonous people to be dealt with. Selling out out country. o.e
DeleteOur
DeleteTribubals will have to take place off shore and off US waters by the Navy.Thats what I think.o e
DeleteThis refuse to answer is not going to cut it !o e
DeleteExactly right o.e. I believe Barry Wunsch gave a word about tribunals taking place off shore. I'll look for it and post a link.
DeleteI believe foreign interference in our elections can be proven. Trumps order can take effect. o.e.
DeleteI found it! Goodness time is flying! He talks about several things in this word, definitely worth the read. Blessings
Deletehttps://thecanadianhammer.com/prophetic-encounter-entering-a-year-like-never-before-september-21-2025/
Sonya, you might find Trumps order that foreign election interference can bring in military law.[ first term].o.e.
DeleteAmy A .Seeing you were successful. I would ask of you the same [4:28]o.e.
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
THE TRIBULATION
August 02, 2026
For I say to you the deep state is unraveling and not just in America but throughout the world! For I AM using President Trump and the Board of Peace to Wreck the Rule of the Wicked! For what Enoch saw all those years ago ~ you shall see With Your Own Eyes and Experience the Downfall and the Take Down of the Wicked and Evil! For these days you are living in is Unlike Any Other Time Before! For I Say My Army of Light that the teaching of the tribulation is incorrect and this tribulation that is coming will be directed at the Wicked and Not the Righteous! For as these days, weeks and months unfold, you will see the wicked no more and the righteous FLOURISH!
Psalms 32:10, 11 “Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him. Rejoice in the Lord and be glad you righteous; sing all you who are upright in heart!”
PRAYER FOR IRAN until Tim Sheets Healing Summit on August 14th.
Delete* * * * * * *
💕LORD GOD, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our PRAYERS against the prince of Persia.
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the prince of Persia ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of Iran.
We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of Iran and its people.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
I declare, decree, believe and receive this prayer. I use the keys to the kingdom and I bind the prince of Persia from ruling over Iran. I bind the control of the evil empire. I bind any financial resources backing or supporting the prince of Persia. I loose freedom & peace upon the people of Iran and I loose whole souls & sound minds to them. What is bound on Earth will be bound in Heaven. What is loosed on Earth will be loosed in Heaven. God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
DeleteThank You Heavenly Father that we will see all Your promises to us fulfilled. You have not forgotten us! I do not doubt You. I am dreaming my dreams and planning my celebrations. I release encounters with the power of Your love daily. Keep changing my heart until it looks like Yours. Keep guiding me down paths of righteousness for Your name sake. Keep singing Your songs over me because You take great delight in me and quiet me with the power of Your great love. I trust in You. I take rest in Your promises and I’m leaning on You.
ReplyDeleteDeborah, what a beautiful prayer. Thank you!
DeleteAnother Deborah
Yes Yea and Amen!! I am praying it with melody..
DeleteThank you, Deborah, for your heartful prayer.
DeleteAmen !!!
We give thanks and praise for the healing of nations and hearts. 💕 anne
ReplyDeleteI think Trump[first term]wrote order that foreign election interference could bring military law. Therefore tribunals ? o.e
ReplyDelete