PERFECT TIMING - August 20, 2018
August 20, 2018
PERFECT TIMING
“The best is yet to come. When I am finished exposing the darkness in your Nation, and justice is served, there will be a time of healing. And then, great prosperity for your Nation. My Kingdom will flood your Nation bringing a huge harvest into the Church. The Church will rise up to be a true representation of Me in all My love and My power and authority. Your Nation will be a light to the world and Nations will come into the Kingdom. Watch as I unfold this future in My PERFECT TIMING.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Thank you Lord! I gladly accept your perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteAmen! I trust You Lord with Your Perfect Timing! Yes and Amen! All Your Promises Are Yes and Amen!
ReplyDeleteRomans 8:28 (YLT)
ReplyDelete“And we have known that to those loving God all things do work together for good, to those who are called according to purpose;”
Isaiah 40:31 (AMPC)
“But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.”
So much good is coming! Thank You Heavenly Father!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lord, for your promises to us!
Delete