REMAIN STEADFAST

 August 8, 2026


REMAIN STEADFAST
As I joined my heart to the Father’s heart this morning to enjoy His fellowship and to hear His voice for us today, I was suddenly with Him on a bench in the Garden of Life. In the distance, I saw Enoch working in a garden. I waved to him, and he instantly joined us on the bench. I was on the Father’s left hand and Enoch was on His right hand. I asked Enoch how we were doing in our fight to establish the Kingdom Age? Since I knew he has already seen the outcome of these days, I knew he could give us an accurate assessment of how we are doing. He leaned across the Father, pressed my right hand, and looked at me intently and said, “Remain steadfast.” I understood that this is where power and the fulfillment of promises would be released to us in this place of remaining steadfast.
REMAIN: to be a part not destroyed, taken, or used up. (Steal, kill, destroy); rest or abide
STEADFAST: firmly loyal or constant, unswerving, faithful
The Father speaks:
“The INTENSITY and the SWIRL of the battle between the darkness and the Light is INCREASING. GUARD YOUR HEART against fear, anxiety, control, and despair. All those negative emotions will DESTROY your PEACE and your FAITH and your ABILITY to wage effective warfare against the evil empire. Especially now with things RAMPING UP, it is time to REMAIN STEADFAST. Choose to DISCIPLINE your thoughts and do not allow or entertain DARK IMAGES or FEARFUL OUTCOMES for you, your families, or your nations. Choose now to REMAIN STEADFAST in your ALLEGIANCE to Me, in your FAITH in My promises, and in My POWER to fulfill all I have told you that I would do. Learn to REJECT FEARFUL THINKING and instead, PICTURE My PROMISES FULFILLED. See bodies HEALED and RESTORED, see nations FREE and PROSPERING, and see the land, air, and water RESTORED. CALL FORTH those promises into being and REJOICE as you wait for those promises to MANIFEST before your eyes. I AM FAITHFUL, and I AM calling you to be FAITHFUL and to REMAIN STEADFAST.”
11CHRONICLES 20:20 (NLT) “Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in His prophets, and you will succeed.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. We are in a battle within a battle. To keep fighting we need to choose joy not depression.Remain steadfast. Ecc. 4:1 "I considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed , and they had no COMFORTER "We do have a comforter. Jhn 14:26 " The comforter , which is the Holy Ghost "1 Thes 1:6 " Joy of the Holy Ghost " Mat 25:21 "Enter into the JOY of The Lord " Joy is mentioned 165x in the KJV. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREAT encouragement, Denny. Thanks for sharing that. Last night was very rough for me. I held on to hope, praising God, but it was a hard battle. I love those scripture references!

      Delete
    2. o.e. Your gift of motivating is so refreshing.
      Father said some time ago about us being on a roller coaster. It certainly has been an adventure of ups and downs, twists and turns.
      He's in the Driver's Seat.
      Our prayers are the CABOOSE.
      "Whee" it's speeding up!
      HANG ON! tpp

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU, LORD
    I keep seeing a bright future,DO NO GIVE UP
    WE ARE ALMOST THERE 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. * * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
    * * * * * * * IN GOD WE TRUST.
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “REMAIN STEADFAST.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We ANNOUNCE into the atmosphere: 2 CHRONICLES 20:20 (NLT)
    “Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in His prophets, and you will succeed.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “I AM FAITHFUL, and I AM calling you to be FAITHFUL and to REMAIN STEADFAST.” . . . “The INTENSITY and the SWIRL of the battle between the darkness and the Light is INCREASING. GUARD YOUR HEART against fear, anxiety, control, and despair.”

    Father, I SPEAK Your Words over myself and over the body of Christ.
    I CHOOSE to DISCIPLINE my thoughts.
    I will NOT allow or entertain DARK IMAGES or FEARFUL OUTCOMES for me, my family, or the nations.
    I CHOOSE now to REMAIN STEADFAST
    . . . in my ALLEGIANCE to You
    . . . in my FAITH in Your Promises, and
    . . . in Your POWER to fulfill all You have told us that You would do.

    We REJECT FEARFUL THINKING.
    We CALL FORTH Your Promises into being
    . . . bodies HEALED and RESTORED
    . . . nations FREE and PROSPERING
    . . . the land, air, and water RESTORED.
    We BELIEVE IT!
    We RECEIVE IT!
    We PRAISE YOU, we WORSHIP YOU, and we REJOICE as we wait for Your promises to MANIFEST before our eyes.
    “THY WILL BE DONE!” Amen.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *

    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Stand in agreement with these prayers, declarations and decrees in Jesus Mighty Name! Hallelujah!! Amen Amen!! All Glory to GOD!

      Delete

  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    DO YOU WANT A BREAKTHROUGH?
    August 08, 2026

    For yesterday I mentioned blessings and rewards and the day before that I mentioned the Prowler. And Behold these two words Are Connected! For the Prowler wants to bait you and for you to fall into sin so that your blessings will once again be delayed! BUT I AM HERE To Bring You Instruction! Choose to Live Like A Child of the King ~ forgive and do Not hold bitterness. Do not take offense when someone speaks harshly to you ~ whether deserved or undeserved. Also do not let your being tired Be An Excuse to be Angry or Irritable BUT CHOOSE to Constantly Live in Grace and Love ~ the way I did when I lived on the earth! For Christ In You ~ the Hope of Glory! Plus My Word says to not gratify the desires of the flesh but to walk in the Spirit! (Galatians 5:16) And you ask how do I do that? This way—Declare that you will Not gratify your flesh, but Instead ask Holy Spirit to Come and Take Over my whole self—mind, will and emotions and may I live according to Your Desires! And I say My Friends make this prayer available to you for living in the Spirit is a Choice to make often throughout your day. And when you do ~ you will Overcome your fleshly desires and your attitudes and actions will align closer to ME!
    And behold My Word in Hebrews 11:6 will come alive for when you have faith in ME and believe that I exist and then I reward those who seek ME!

    Proverbs 19:11 “Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our prayer:

      ABBA, THANK YOU for giving us words to declare to overcome our fleshly desires.
      I CHOOSE to live in the Spirit.
      I COMMAND my attitude and actions to align closer to YOU.
      I DECLARE ‘I will NOT gratify my flesh.’
      I ASK Holy Spirit to COME and TAKE OVER my whole self—mind, will and emotions.
      May I live according to Your Desires!
      THANK YOU for Your GRACE, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.

      (Father said to “make this Choice often throughout your day.”)

      Delete
  5. I'm serious about this, "JESUS, KICK BUTT!


    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our
    prayers against the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A*.
    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
    💠WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
    💠We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
    💠We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A* ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
    💠We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
    ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of *I*R*A*N*.
    We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
    We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of *I*R*A*N* and its people.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonya, it will be another day of victory. o.e.

      Delete
    2. Thank you TPP for sharing these decrees and declarations!

      Delete
  6. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    Journal Nugget From August 7, 2025 CALLED IN SHOCK!
    August 07, 2026

    For the deep state is in shock from everything they’re getting hit with on All Sides! For there is No More funding for mRNA vaccines now as RFK Jr. cancelled it all plus he explains why and how the vaccines actually caused the Covid virus to mutate. For I will make sure the Full Truth of the vaccines are Known! For this is Just The Beginning! Then the Truth of what happened regarding what the deep state did to My David during his first term is sheer Treason and I AM Not Letting This Go For I Take Revenge on My enemies! For this deep hole of wickedness and control is about to be unearthed! For once again I Laugh at my enemies as they thought they had Everything planned out when Hillary was running for office ~ But They Didn’t Plan on ME and My Plans! For My David came into office and made the deep state look like fools even in the midst of all their dastardly deeds against him! He got the economy going, the job market doing well with very low unemployment… But This Term of being President, He’s going to accomplish so much more and the deep state will continue to be In Shock as they diminish to nothing!

    Psalms 37:1-4 “Don’t follow after the wicked ones or be jealous of their wealth. Don’t think for a moment they’re better off than you. They and their short-lived success will soon shrivel up and quickly fade away, like grass clippings in the hot sun. Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will dwell in the land, feasting on his faithfulness. Find your delight and true pleasure in YAHWEH, and he will give you what you desire the most.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As per this nugget post on mRNA vaccines, here's something to PLOW UNDER with our BULLDOZERS
      THE FDA on Wednesday this week granted approval for Moderna's mFLUSIVA (experimental) mRNA influenza vaccines for (their)26/27 flu season.
      This approval reverses an earlier decision in February which blocked Moderna's application.
      Sneaky Sneaky Moderna and whoever in the FDA approved this!!!!
      Time for the Host to deal with them and their poisons.I💥

      Delete
    2. Bill Gates and the deep state have been harming people for years with flu vaccines. It was practice run for Covid

      Delete
  7. Thank You, Father!
    Thank you, Diana for sharing Father's Heart and His Beautiful Word with us! For those of us going through any type of spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, financial warfare... THIS WORD is meant to bring us His Comfort and His Peace!
    We just need to be at peace (rest in Him). Believe in Him!
    He is Faithful to perform His Word!
    Hallelujah! AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. * * * * * * *
    Army of Light, when I went outside this morning, I felt the HEAVY WEIGHT of the GOODNESS of God in the atmosphere. Everything seemed so bright, so alive. CLARITY is the word that came to mind.

    Ever since Father talked about frequencies, I’ve been drawn to learn more and more and more.

    Excerpt from Co pilot
    The Frequencies That Connect Us
    Across science and spirituality, frequencies are seen as the invisible threads that bind all of existence — from the tiniest particles to the vast cosmos. Whether measured in hertz (Hz) or felt as vibrational energy, these frequencies shape our reality, influence our emotions, and can deepen our sense of connection.

    Sound and Healing Frequencies
    Sound is one of the most potent forms of frequency. Different tones and vibrations can affect the mind, body, and spirit:
    Frequencies connect us in multiple ways:

    Physically: Through measurable vibrations in the environment, from radio waves to Earth’s magnetic field.

    Emotionally: Through music, chanting, and sound therapy, which can evoke shared feelings and unity.

    Spiritually: By aligning with universal harmonies, we may feel a deeper sense of belonging to something greater than ourselves.

    In essence, the “frequencies that connect us” are both the measurable rhythms of the universe and the felt vibrations of shared energy — a bridge between GOD* and the soul.

    LET’S CONNECT!
    LET’S CREATE TODAY!
    LET’S CALL FORTH THE FREUENCIES OF HEAVEN!
    ALL FOR HIS GLORY.
    tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      *Co pilot used the word “science”.

      Delete
    2. Typing blooper: s/b Frequencies
      Out of curiosity, I look up the word freuency. In German, the word Freuen means looking forward, be delighted; rejoice, be glad, be pleased.
      Holy Spirit has a sense of humor. It wasn’t a blooper after all! 😂 tpp

      Delete
    3. A word spoken often is Quantum. In fact, if there’s quantum space, the word quantum appears to fill up the space. Quantum this. Quantum that. Quantum . . . quantum . . . quantum. Isn’t there anything else to talk about besides quantum?

      The energy E of the quantum is related to the frequency ν by E = hν. That’s the beginning of the quantum theory and it goes on and on and on from there. So, to make a long story short, quantum isn’t a bad word, I just got tired of hearing it. Yes, I enjoy the benefits of quantum, but the word frequency is simpler for me to comprehend. tpp

      * * * * * * *
      FYI, I heard DJT talked about magnets. ‘We need people to invest in magnets.’

      * * * * * * *
      I'm perfectly and wonderfully made. I don’t need to know the “how(s) and the why(s)” of all this stuff. I just need TO BE.

      Delete
    4. * * * * * * *
      This one is for all but especially for Diana Larkin — i.e. my personality coming through today!

      Talking about being wonderfully made — THE DRAGONFLY.
      After I watered my plants this morning, I discovered a dead dragonfly next to one of my planters. It was so beautiful I captured its magnificence with my camera so I could magnify its details…the turquoise bands on its body, the lacey intricacies of its wings, and its legs folded together as in prayer. It actually had a smile on its face.
      I captioned it … HOWDY!
      tpp

      Delete
    5. Yes! I love how Father confirmed the word you had used"Freuen" actually means Rejoice. Be Glad! So good!
      Yes, I have another word, besides the word quantum, that might be of interest!
      A few days ago, I was given a word... BEOCHT. I never heard of it, so I looked it up. It means life and much more. I'm thinking Holy Spirit. It's Gaelic/Irish origin. I'm not Irish. I don't speak it or connected with anyone who is Irish. Any ideas? Could it mean Holy Spirit world wide outpouring or His using various frequencies of outpouring for different parts of the world? I'd appreciate any feedback. I've researched what I could. Thank you!
      God bless you!

      Delete
    6. Dragonflies symbolize transformation, adaptability, self-realization, and spiritual guidance, serving as messengers of change and reminders to live fully in the present.

      Transformation and Change
      Dragonflies undergo a profound metamorphosis, spending years as water-dwelling nymphs before emerging as iridescent flying adults. This life cycle makes them powerful symbols of personal growth, transformation, and the ability to navigate life’s transitions. Their appearance often signals that change is approaching and encourages embracing new phases with grace and openness.

      Adaptability and Flexibility
      With their ability to fly in all directions, including backward, dragonflies represent adaptability, agility, and resilience. Spiritually, they remind us to remain flexible in thought and action, navigating challenges with poise and creativity

      Their presence is a reminder that life is both delicate and powerful, urging us to navigate it with clarity, grace, and awareness.

      Delete
    7. Judith, could BEOCHT be an Acronym?

      Delete
    8. Chaldean Numerology
      The numerical value of beocht in Chaldean Numerology is: 8

      Pythagorean Numerology
      The numerical value of beocht in Pythagorean Numerology is: 8

      Delete
    9. p.s. I don't practice numerology. That is what came up when I searched.

      Delete
    10. Thank you, TPP!
      Beocht is an actual old Gaelic/Irish word! Life giving, Breath, spark...
      I found the word so unusual and interesting! I didn't think it dark or evil. I was hoping it would be fine to share, and maybe I could find more answers even as to the significance of that word.
      Thank you, for sharing about the wonderful and beautiful Dragonfly!
      And thank you, for all your daily prayers, declarations and decrees!
      They help me to become stronger and more focused on Him, every day! GOD BLESS YOU, TPP!

      Delete
    11. The number 8 was mentioned yesterday. This could be confirmation. I'm learning, too.

      Delete
    12. Top—I LOVE dragonflies!!!!!

      Delete
    13. The 8’s are prevailing! And today is 8/8/26 (2+6=8). Seems to be confirmation that we are in a time of something new, restored and touched by God (Resurrection hope), as referenced by o.e yesterday. 🕊️

      Delete
    14. Dragonflies are also great hunters feeding on pests in the garden like gnats, mosquitoes, midges and flies.

      Delete
  9. Praying for God’s deliverance for you who posted anonymously at 12:08&12:10. Per Diana’s recent blog rules, anonymous posts are no longer accepted, but only first names are needed. Please post your first name , so we can pray more effectively. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn’t know it posted anonymous. Sorry my name is Jordan

      Delete
  10. Amen to facilitating God’s frequencies on earth, so God’s Kingdom can be on earth as it is in Heaven🤗 Thanks for posting TTP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. * * * * * * *
    Army of Light,
    As you may have gathered from my posts, I’m a wandering pilgrim on the Sabbath. I haven’t quite learned to JUST BE.

    This evening I watched the Monkey Werx video from August 6, 2026 where John “The Monkey” Wilson talks about cloud seeding — which is NOT the same as chemtrails.

    Here’s the link:
    Monkey Werx
    Operation Popeye: Cloud Seeding Warfare
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=h51-JKYjeMk


    El Niño 2026 began developing in mid-2026 and is expected to peak in late fall to early winter 2026, with a high probability of being a historically strong “super” El Niño. Its effects will be felt globally, influencing temperatures, precipitation patterns, and storm activity through the winter and into early 2027. Father has talked about the coming storms, both in the spiritual and the natural.

    Please pray with me.

    LORD GOD, You are the Creator of the heavens and the earth, and You hold ALL power over the elements. Let Your Voice of PEACE be louder than the fury of the enemy and CALM El Niño with Your Breath of PEACE. Amen.

    We DECLARE those involved in Cloud Seeding are marked for removal.
    We DECREE Operation Popeye will become a Wimpy Wind and Nothing Burger.
    BY THE POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD, we PUSH it back into the sea of nothingness.

    LORD, we DECLARE Your Protection and SHALOM over our lives, our homes, our loved ones, and our nation(s).
    We TRUST in Your unfailing love and declare that You are in control.
    We pray this unto You In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, and Protector. Amen

    Psalm 29:3 (CEV)
    “The voice of the Lord echoes over the oceans.
    The glorious Lord God thunders above the roar of the raging sea.”

    Psalm 107:29 (CEV)
    “He made the storm stop and the sea be quiet.”

    Psalm 91:1 (NKJV)
    “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
    Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      FYI for those unfamiliar with Monkey Werx

      www.bing.com/search?q=who+monkeywerx+creator&qs=CGS&pq=who+monkeywerx+&sc=11-15&cvid=44E84EF424F64C23B20B9FA33CD5388E&FORM=QBRE&sp=1&lq=0

      Good night, Irene! 🥱

      Delete
  12. Thanks Tpp. 🙏😴

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMEN!
    The weather manipulators have LOST and we have WON💥
    All glory to God, through whom we have the VICTORY !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED