SHAKEN AWAKE
August 31, 2026
SHAKEN AWAKE
It is time for your nation to be SHAKEN AWAKE from the STUPOR of twisting Leviathan’s LIES, DISTORTIONS, and COVERUPS. As I CRUMBLE the LYING media and other lying voices, people will be SHAKEN AWAKE to realize they were DECEIVED and EASILY LED ASTRAY. Humility is a good precursor to learning the TRUTH and, in the end, they will be thankful they were SHAKEN AWAKE to who was speaking the TRUTH. It is time for the Church to be SHAKEN AWAKE from the COMFORTING LIES of FAKE MORALITY and from OFFERING APPROVAL and ACCEPTANCE to sins that keep people LOCKED IN BONDAGE. Those TRAPPED by the religious spirit convince themselves that they are being KIND and LOVING, but I see them as SELFISHLY keeping people in the TRAP of PERVERSIONS because it makes them feel good about themselves. They are actually STEALING those people’s TRUE IDENTITIES and DESTINIES because of their own NEED to COVER UP SHORTCOMINGS and FAILINGS that they can’t admit because of their PRIDE. My Son’s Blood covers SINS—not EXCUSES or JUSTIFICATIONS. Both those in bondage to DEFILING sins and the FAKE SAVIORS need to be SHAKEN AWAKE to the POWER of My Son’s Blood to SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER. TRUE FREEDOM awaits those who WAKE UP to who I truly am, repent, and come to the knowledge of the TRUTH that will SET THEM FREE. All those SHAKEN AWAKE will end up DEMANDING TRUTH AND JUSTICE BE RESTORED AND UPHELD. I will SHAKE TO AWAKE, not because I’m angry, but because I DESIRE FREEDOM, TRUE JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS based in the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
I was sort of shaken awake this morning to post this word from Isa26:3 " Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace , whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee . "KJV on purpose . o.e.
ReplyDeleteThank You Precious Heavenly Father for the"Shake to Awake" I pray my family gets shaken awake. And all who have been deceived. Thank you Diana, I pray for you daily! 🙏💯❤️
DeleteAmen 💕
DeleteAmen. ✝️💟
DeleteI was just talking to the Lord about bringing in and accelerating His Awakening. I then called up Dianah's blog for today and that was the very topic the Lord gave her for today. Wow! Our God i
ReplyDeletes an Awesome God!
Amen to this word! What a wonderful word to be woken up to this morning, Denny🤗
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
I AM HERE!
August 31, 2026
For these times are tumultuous and You Cannot Go At It Alone so don’t try to but Rely On ME and Let ME carry the weight of your worries and cares. So My Army. Of Light do not entertain pride now but you need the Exact Opposite ~ a humble heart ~ a heart that acknowledges its need for ME ~ and Do Not Rely on your own insight but Place Your Trust In ME ~f or you will find ME FAITHFUL, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY, LOVING, ALWAYS PRESENT AND COMPLETELY DEPENDABLE. For the shaking is soon coming and you will need A Strong Foundation! I AM HERE!
The Spirit will be doing marvelous works “in and through” us.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
* * * * * * *
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.””
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “SHAKEN AWAKE”
and Your message through Patty Teichroew, “I AM HERE!”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
Loving Father, THANK YOU that You are here with us!
THANK YOU that You are our Strong Foundation, Faithful, Caring, Trustworthy, Loving, Always Present and Completely Dependable.
We HUMBLE ourselves before You and ACKNOWLEDGE our need for You.
We RELY on You to GUIDE us, to STRENGTHEN us, to LEAD us safely into the Kingdom Age to REIGN with You, and to BRING us safely to our destiny in heaven.
Almighty God and Faithful Father, we LOVE You and we place ALL our TRUST IN YOU. THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH US!
Amen.
ABBA, THANK YOU for informing us, “It is time for your nation to be SHAKEN AWAKE from the STUPOR of twisting Leviathan’s LIES, DISTORTIONS, and COVERUPS.” . . . “I will SHAKE TO AWAKE, not because I’m angry, but because I DESIRE FREEDOM, TRUE JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS based in the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD.”
We DECLARE: CRUMBLE the LYING media and other lying voices.
. . . SHAKE AWAKE those who were deceived and easily led astray.
. . . AWAKEN them to the TRUTH.
SHAKE AWAKE the Church.
. . . AWAKEN them from the comforting lies of fake morality.
. . . SHAKE the shackles off all those locked in bondage.
. . . FREE those trapped by the religious spirit.
. . . BRING FREEDOM to those trapped in perversions.
. . . RESTORE people’s True Identities and Destinies.
SHAKE AWAKE
. . . all who are in bondage to defiling sins and the fake saviors.
. . . all to the POWER of Yeshua’s Blood to SAVE, HEAL, and DELIVER.
AWAKEN them to DEMAND Truth and Justice be restored and upheld.
AWAKEN them to True Freedom.
SMOTHER them with Your LOVE and Your LIGHT.
BRING THEM to repentance, and to COME to the knowledge of the TRUTH that will set them free, the TRUTH of who You truly are.
We DECLARE and DECREE “The SHAKING will bring FREEDOM, TRUE JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS based in the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD.”
“So at the name of Jesus everyone will bow down, those in heaven, on earth, and under the earth. And to the glory of God the Father everyone will openly agree,
“Jesus Christ is Lord!” Philippians 2:10-11 (CEV)
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
DeleteWe PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
p.s.
DeleteWe PROCLAIM Isaiah 26:3 (AMPC)
“You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.”
(Thank you, Denny, for sharing this word!)
I added the scripture under the opening prayer of today's declarations on my copy.
DeleteI don't always read the comments prior to prayer, or I would have included this scripture. Perfect fit! 🧡
"My Son’s Blood covers SINS—not EXCUSES or JUSTIFICATIONS."
ReplyDeleteWow! Those words jumped out at me with power!