WORSHIP IN THE DARK - August 24, 2021
August 24, 2021
WORSHIP IN THE DARK
"I am calling you to WORSHIP IN THE DARK—during this season of UNKNOWNS and UNFULFILLED PROMISES. This is the HIGHEST form of worship and trust in Me to declare My GOODNESS, My POWER, and My FAITHFULNESS before you see My promises come into the light. This kind of sacrificial worship (when everything around you screams for you to be afraid and to doubt Me) builds a stronghold of SAFETY and BLESSING for you to hide in until the new day dawns and you see all My promises fulfilled before your very eyes. WORSHIP IN THE DARK will create more light and hope inside of you, and you will find your CONFIDENCE in Me soaring. You will SHINE this light and hope everywhere you go, and it will affect the atmosphere. Your WORSHIP IN THE DARK is a mighty weapon of warfare, and it is WEARING DOWN and PUSHING OVER the schemes of evil and destruction. It is creating a HIGHWAY for My promises to come to you and to your Nation. WORSHIP IN THE DARK until you see My promises fulfilled in the LIGHT."
PSALM 149:5-9 (NKJV) “Let the saints be joyful in glory; let them sing aloud on their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand, to execute vengeance on the nations, and punishments on the peoples; to bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; to execute on them the written judgment—this honor have all His saints. Praise the Lord!”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Hallelujah! Thank you Father! ✝️๐๐ผ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana (& Staff :-) for posting these older prophecies. They mean so much to get to see what our Heavenly Father has said over the years!
DeleteThis is where I am at the moment, in the dark on many fronts. BUT GOD!
ReplyDeleteWorshiping (with my eyes open) in total darkness is a new concept to me. Woah! Since I’m not fond of darkness, I always have a light on. I’ll have to take some deep breaths first. (Gulp!) In Matthew 9:27–31, the blind men followed Jesus, crying out, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” and declared Him Messiah, even before they saw the healing; so I CAN DO THIS! I’ll WORSHIP IN THE DARK to help create a HIGHWAY for HIS Promises!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
๐Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
ABBA, I CHOOSE to follow, WORSHIP, believe, and trust YOU in the dark.
THANK YOU that my confidence in You will soar!
THANK YOU that it will create more light and hope inside of me.
THANK YOU that I will SHINE this ‘light and hope’ everywhere I go, and it will affect the atmosphere.
THANK YOU for explaining ‘it is a mighty weapon of warfare, and it is wearing down and pushing over the schemes of evil and destruction.’
THANK YOU that it is creating a HIGHWAY for Your Promises to come to me and to my Nation.
I’M ALL IN! LIGHTS OUT!
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST AND ON EARTH PEACE TO PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL.
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
Amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝