A SEASON OF BEAUTY AND REST IS COMING - September 5, 2021

 September 5, 2021


A SEASON OF BEAUTY AND REST IS COMING


I enjoyed a little slice of Heaven this morning with the Father in my sunroom…gentle breezes, dappling sun through the trees, birds chirping, a sense of awe and rest in the goodness and beauty of such a great God.


"Pull away with Me today and let Me give you a glimpse into the future when the raging battles have been won, the victory secured, and I blanket your Nation with A SEASON OF BEAUTY AND REST. I will HEAL your battle wounds and REPAIR broken relationships, and restore great ABUNDANCE to your life and your Nation. It will be a joy for you to bless the world out of your abundance and your peace. I am filling you up today with My love, My good promises, and you will be STRENGTHENED to finish this war with HOPE, DETERMINATION, and GREAT GRACE." Selah...


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. ABBA Father,
    Thank You for this soothing glimpse into the highly anticipated future.
    Soooo desperately looking forward to it.
    Beauty and Rest....aaaah😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I too am so looking forward to the healing of our bodies and restoration of my finances. Most of all I look forward to the salvation of all my family members and their healing! AMEN and Amen!

      Delete
    2. I've been calling in breakthroughs in all these areas ever since the word through Patty yesterday, A Breakthrough! So encouraged! We ARE winning!!! And this beautiful season is right around the corner, and has already begun - bursts of light that can no longer be held back! 🌞⚡💫

      Delete
    3. Judy, I'm joining you in praying for and calling in breakthroughs of salvation, healing, and deliverance for you and your family in all those areas!

      Delete
    4. Me too! I’m calling in your breakthroughs Judy!! And your breakthroughs Elizabeth! In fact, the whole team! Amen & Amen!!

      Delete
    5. I also am in North Carolina and I am so impressed Diana that you had The Father in your Carolina room. Maybe He is not far away

      Delete
    6. I have a Carolina room and see a pond , ducks, birds, squirels and more. Fowers out front.o e.

      Delete
    7. I didn’t know you were in NC, Denny! I love that you have a sunroom, too! It’s truly my sanctuary!

      Delete
  2. Thank You Heavenly Father for actually letting me see this from my family room window yesterday and then confirming it here in this post! The most amazing peace settled over me as I looked out my window. You are the MOST MAGNIFICENT GOD!! I can hardly wait for all the beauty here on earth and in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE when the Father talks about blanketing us! There is just something about that word “blanket” that is bringing such peace, love, physical hugs and all the frequencies of Heaven. I can’t even describe it in human words, because they are straight from the Throne. My words do not compare.

      Delete
    2. I look forward to this new way of life! Especially more time with the Father, pulling away with Him and diving into His presence, just to have the time to soak there, to not be fighting or distracted by the noise or attacks from the enemy over me, my family or my nation.

      I see the sun rising as I sit in my favorite spot and I’m reminded once again of our glorious future. Victory looks beautiful!

      Delete
    3. So beautiful! Amen!

      Delete
  3. This song just popped into my head:

    Maureen McGovern
    There's got to be a morning after
    If we can hold on through the night
    We have a chance to find the sunshine
    Let's keep on looking for the light
    Oh, can't you see the morning after?
    It's waiting right outside the storm
    Why don't we cross the bridge together
    And find a place that's safe and warm?
    It's not too late, we should be giving
    Only with love can we climb
    It's not too late, not while we're living
    Let's put our hands out in time
    There's got to be a morning after
    We're moving closer to the shore
    I know we'll be there by tomorrow
    And we'll escape the darkness
    We won't be searching anymore
    There's got to be a morning after

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness yes, I've been listening to that song! 🎶🌅

      Delete
    2. Elizabeth-😇❤️

      Delete
    3. Beautiful lyrics especially the words, "....There's got to be a morning after......"
      Thank you for sharing Deborah and for calling in breakthroughs for the entire team😍

      I also feel the same way about the word "blanketing".
      There really is something so soothing and SAFE about it

      Delete
    4. Yes there is ❤️

      Delete
  4. I was reflecting on the amazing Light the Lord has been and still Is as He guides us with His Words. What a difference it would be without Diana and others who have faithfully persisted in their calling to be watchmen/women. He surely is showing us the way and I am filled with hope and determination despite the battles that wage war against us. Praise be to our Lord who is faithful to light the way and pour out grace upon grace until we break through into His precious promises of peace and plenty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Tracy. What a beautiful comment! I’m so filled with hope also!

      Delete
    2. Ditto Tracy.
      HE sure is FAITHFUL to light the way for us and strengthen us through it.
      Isn't it Amazing how HE instructs us on exactly what to decree/declare.

      Delete
  5. Another song came to me. I’m thinking: Less chaos, a lot more breathing in life the way God intended:
    Song by Jonny Diaz ‧ 2018


    Alarm clock screaming bare feet hit the floor
    It's off to the races everybody out the door
    I'm feeling like I'm falling behind, it's a crazy life
    Ninety miles an hour going fast as I can
    Trying to push a little harder trying to get the upper hand
    So much to do in so little time, it's a crazy life
    It's ready, set, go it's another wild day
    When the stress is on the rise in my heart I feel you say just
    Breathe, just breathe
    Come and rest at my feet
    And be, just be
    Chaos calls but all you really need
    Is to just breathe
    Third cup of joe just to get me through the day
    Want to make the most of time but I feel it slip away
    I wonder if there's something more to this crazy life
    I'm busy, busy, busy, and it's no surprise to see
    That I only have time for me, me, me
    There's gotta be something more to this crazy life
    I'm hanging on tight to another wild day
    When it starts to fall apart in my heart I hear you say just
    Breathe, just breathe
    Come and rest at my feet
    And be, just be
    Chaos calls but all you really need
    Is to take it in, fill your lungs
    The peace of God that overcomes
    Just breathe (just breathe)
    let your weary spirit rest
    Lay down what's good and find what's best
    Just breathe (just breathe)
    Just breathe, just breathe
    Come and rest at my feet
    And be, just be
    Chaos calls but all you really need
    Is to just breathe
    Just breathe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Breathe
      Just Be
      Another way of saying "Be Still and know that I am God"
      Thanks Deborah for another song.
      I am breathing-in His Presence and exhaling the stress.

      Delete
  6. I remember people talking about a beauty rest, Maybe this is an ultimate one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ultimate beauty rest is when Jesus comes back for us, His second coming. This new Kingdom Reign of God’s glory filling the earth is a close second. I don’t even know if we can actually prepare ourselves for this Glory that’s about to fall, it will be that good, that Heavenly. I will get used to it pretty quick though!! Amen

      Delete
    2. Deborah, I have been thinking about the seco d coming, that it is to pick us up-not to set on a throne like many say.o.e.

      Delete
    3. I see the second coming as a long way off but the VISITATION is now and expanding.o.e.

      Delete
    4. Kat Kerr talks of Jesus on a throne on earth.I see scriprure that says don't look for Him hear or there.o.e

      Delete
    5. It seems if Jesus comes sets on a throne, that would be a second coming---which would mean a third coming to pisk us up!

      Delete
    6. Yes Denny! I agree: pick us up. We will meet the Lord in the air after the dead in Christ are raised first and we will be forever with the Lord. But I do not believe there is a third coming. Maybe Diana could weigh in on this. I will have to study this more.

      Delete
    7. Denny, we spoke once recently about the millennium and I had a lot of questions about it, but I’m thinking that this is a visitation now of God’s glory, but we will not physically see Jesus on Earth at this time. His plan is to save as many souls as possible by removing the evil and making Himself known to us. Then at some point there will be the Rapture before the Tribulation, and we will be caught up to Heaven with God. After the Tribulation, is that when Jesus has His second coming on Earth at the Battle of Armageddon with all the saints with Him, when the devil is then bound for the 1000 year millennium, which would be when Jesus then has His throne on Earth. Then after the millennium the devil is loosed for one final battle before he is thrown into the lake of fire for eternity, and then there will be the Judgment of all at that time. After that then we would have a new Heaven and a new Earth for Eternity?? I don’t know if that makes sense to anyone here, or if I’m not understanding it all correctly.

      Delete
    8. Diana, thanks a bunch for all you do. My main line for years now .I am not yet settled on this question.Mens ideas are mixed in .o.e

      Delete
    9. For example, Jesus having a physical throne on earth and the exact 1000 years.o e.

      Delete
    10. I know, it’s hard to understand. That was how I thought it may be, His throne on Earth in the millennium; but the Kingdom age is when we see God’s Glory on Earth spiritually, but not physically yet. I would love to hear others’ thoughts on that, that’s why I also put it on today’s blog. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
    11. This is what bothers me as an engineer.first-the Cross-second the throne-third coming in the clouds.this is 3x o e.

      Delete
  7. SELAH, GOD'S DIVINE INTERVENTION, Thank you Heavenly PAPA ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all ask really good questions! I’m still unlearning so much of what the Church has taught about the end times and the book of Revelation —only in the last 100 years or so. When you look at the whole of Scripture, there is no way the current interpretation of Revelation could be true. God NEVER loses—and He is not a failure at raising up sons and daughters who will carry His image and be conquerors like His Son. The verse in Thessalonians that has been used to teach the “rapture” isn’t about a rapture at all. There was no such doctrine in the early church and a verse cannot mean something to us that it didn’t mean to those it was written for. These verses were talking about the 2nd coming of Jesus to the earth—like He promised and the Angels confirmed at Jesus’ ascension. Jesus told the disciples that He was coming back “soon.” They expected Him any day, any week, any month and when brothers and sisters in the Lord began to die, they were confused because how would they be with Jesus on the earth when their bodies were in a grave? These verses are a promise that we will all have our bodies back someday and that when Jesus comes to the earth again, we will all meet Him in the air to usher Him back to earth. That verse never made sense to me as a rapture verse because Jesus is on His way to earth—why would we be up in the air and go to Heaven without Jesus? I think we are just the welcoming committee for His 2nd coming. Ezekiel talks about a new temple being built but its dimensions are crazy big and very unnatural. There is a throne for the “Prince” to sit on—obviously a reference to Jesus ruling on the throne. But what if the new temple that Ezekiel saw was the CHURCH being built up to be a habitation of the Savior and Lord? We have a lot to meditate on with the Holy Spirit and a lot to look forward to—not sudden destruction but sudden victory with an Ecclesia that is learning to rule and reign in His earth. A return to the Garden of Eden! Blessings all! Video to watch: https://youtu.be/ZpjyH0IVd4g?is=DguiuUrz14rMHO9l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting, Diana, thank you for your Holy Spirit inspired thoughts; and thank you for your obedience to God by leading His army of light and being a vessel used by God. We all love and look forward, each and every day, to hearing His Word through the daily prophesies you are so faithful to post. Thank you so much, love and many blessings to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING