A SINKING SHIP - September 25, 2026

 September 25, 2026


A SINKING SHIP

“In the natural realm, those partnered with darkness look powerful as they continue to BLOCK good legislation, STIR UP paid protests, ISSUE JUDGMENTS by corrupt judges, and SPREAD LIES and PROPAGANDA through a compromised media. But if you will DRAW NEAR to Me and ASK to SEE things from My PERSPECTIVE, I will show you that the evil empire is A SINKING SHIP. These who have given their lives to do evil are so FRANTIC to get their TOXIC messages to those MESMERIZED by DECEPTION that they have not realized how much WATER is FILLING their SHIP. They BOAST about themselves, they VILLAINIZE the good, and they CAPTIVATE weak people with made up victims. All the while, their DOOM IS SEEPING INTO THEIR SINKING SHIP, and I see them as A SHIP OF FOOLS. This HARVEST season will result in the RED SEA DROWNING them and their evil empire. They have sown DECEPTION and DELUSION for many years, and they will EAT THE BITTER HARVEST of their own ROTTEN FRUIT. Those who DECEIVED the world will become the MOST DECEIVED. It will cause them to DENY that the waters of EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE are POURING INTO their SINKING SHIP, and it will be too late to save themselves as the WATERS of My JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS SUCK THEM UNDER in a FINAL ACT OF JUDGMENT for their wickedness and as a massive DELIVERANCE for the nations into TRUTH, JUSTICE, FREEDOM, and GREAT PROSPERITY. THE SINKING SHIP going down will signal the END of A REIGN OF TERROR and the beginning of the RESTORATION of LIGHT, TRUTH, and FREEDOM in the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Hey All! I just came on the Blog to post a 2021 entry and I saw today’s word was still in the “draft” form! So sorry for the delay! I’ve been busy all afternoon getting ready for a birthday party for our oldest daughter’s birthday on Sunday. The whole family will get together for lasagna and fun! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok you certainly earned time off.What I received from the Lord early this morning has also remained in "draft form" in my mind and did include the Red Sea drowning also. The Lord put the word CUSP in my mind and I new the word somewhat but I looked it up ."The dividingline between two very different things"Yesterday I felt that we have started a change from our money going OUT to it coming IN---..Just like the Reverse that took place in the Red Sea

      Delete
    2. cont. Also i got a date [you are not supposed to I know] for this and other major events. You know how people get things from licence plates etc. well probably for over a month, every carton of eggs I bought had the date OCT.9 I felt that to be much more than chance. o.e.

      Delete
    3. Happy birthday to you daughter!

      Delete
    4. Denny, that is so interesting that you are receiving so many confirmations about the time we are in—I really like being on the cusp of the Red Sea! We’ll have to keep a lookout for October 9th! Thanks for the birthday wishes for my daughter—she is a dear one!

      Delete
    5. Happy Birthday to Diana's daughter 🥳🎶
      Happy Birthday to Diana's daughter 🥳🎵
      Happy Birthday 🎶
      Happy Birthday 🎵
      Happy Birthday to Diana's daughter🥳🎶
      May the LORD BLESS YOU, KEEP YOU, MAKE HIS FACE SHINE towards you and grant you peace.🎁🎉🎂
      Shalom🕊

      Delete
    6. Singing Happy Birthday to your dear daughter, Diana!! Enjoy a beautiful day with family and great food!!❤️

      Delete
    7. Hi Denny. Looks like you’re manning the Army of Light’s ship today. Just know you haven’t been deserted!
      I like your word CUSP, it certainly fits the season! What came to my mind was the word LULL. I just checked my egg cartons. I had one with the expiration date Oct 1st and two cartons with Oct 9th! Maybe the LULL is the time period between the 1ST and the 9TH. tpp

      Delete
    8. Denny, your date is interesting. I’ve been thinking a lot about the month of October and how the Lord said this year we would not be celebrating Halloween. (I’m trying not to capitalize that word, but my smart phone will not allow me to!!). I wonder if there is something coming that will “erase” the demonic celebration from the calendar. There are already evil decorations going up as I drive around. It’s horrible!!

      Delete
    9. Diana, have a wonderful celebration with your daughter and family. May God fill your day with joy, laughter, plenty of good food, and loving memories. Blessings! tpp

      Delete
    10. And I just looked at my egg cartons: October 19!

      Delete
    11. Lets keep a sharp lookout for the first couple of weeks in October. o.e. Maybe our enemy will be like scrambled eggs !

      Delete
    12. Ha!! That’s my guess, Denny! Or maybe poached!

      Delete
    13. Poached eggs and BURNT TOAST!😂

      Delete
    14. I hope your family has a wonderful time together on Sunday, Diana, and I bet you're just as good of a cook as you are a gardener! ;-)

      Deborah, I know what you mean about the halloween decorations, they are just AWFUL. They have gotten even more evil looking and atrocious over the past several years. Why would anybody want their front yard to look like a graveyard and/or hell. I hope that this is the last year that we have to see them.

      But to leave on a happy note....I love the Fall/Autumn weather, and I'm tickled pink that the cooler weather is coming! And I absolutely LOVE the colors of the fall leaves and the smell of fireplaces in the air. Oh, it's nice to break out the sweaters too ;-)

      Delete
    15. I always think of scripture that those that hate God love death. .can't think of any other explanation for the preoccupation with darkest side of Halloween.

      Delete
    16. That's the perfect image, TPP! Poached eggs and BURNT TOAST! 😂😂
      And I'm with you SoCalChar ~ I love the autumn colors, smells and weather. I saw a cute banner this weekend: 🍁🍁 Fall For Jesus, He Never Leaves! 🍁🍁

      Delete
    17. Jean, I recently purchased that exact flag and have it waving outside my front door!!
      Char, I remember from last year a post of Diana’s saying that we would not be celebrating Halloween this year. I’ll have to see if i can find it. It could have also been from Patty. I also love the beauty of fall also with the leaves 🍁 changing colors.

      Delete
    18. Looking at the dates posted here... Not to go in to speculation overdrive, but there are ten days between October 9th and 19th. Just saying. Interesting, at least.
      Poached eggs, or scrambled if you like, and BURNT TOAST - yeah!!

      Delete
    19. On April 6, 2025 I woke up with the phrase "Friday the 9th" on my mind. October the 9th is a Friday. I won't be surprised if we see something out of the ordinary that day.

      Delete
    20. Come with Your Mighty Power, Lord! Fire of the Lord OVERFLOW!! I’m waving my banner to You Heavenly Father and declaring this nation is dedicated to the Most High God. So, Winds of Change Hosts crush the darkness and make a way for the Light to overcome & triumph. I trust Your timing Lord what ever day You choose to bring us victory!! (It would be soooo nice to crush the darkness of Halloween under our feet for good.)

      Delete
    21. That's interesting, Karen! Without getting fixated on that date (easy for me to do), it is something to be watchful about.

      Delete
    22. I agree Elizabeth! Very interesting Karen the date you heard last year!!

      Delete
    23. Yesterday, The Lord gave me the words "Gale Sail". As their ship is sinking fast, let His Angel winds be at our back, holding us steady by the strength of His Mighty rudder. We continue on course through the stormy sea by the Power of His Voice and in the calming and refreshing waters of Holy Spirit. In Jesus Holy Name. Amen and Hallelujah.

      Delete
    24. Yes & Amen Judith!! Go Hosts!

      Delete
  2. September 25, 2026
    Patty Teichroew
    His Mouthpiece
    I AM Very Proud
    For I tell you My Army of Light that you are CRUSHING the power of the enemy's work in America and throughout the world through your prayers, decrees and declarations! For you are No Longer afraid of your enemy~the devil but instead you put on the Armor of God and you Fight! For you choose on a daily basis No Longer To Be A Victim but A Victor! For whenever you see the enemy at work, you rebuke him and the work that he has done! Behold You Are Following In My Son's Footsteps and I AM Very Proud of Him and You! Keep Up the Good Work!
    I John 3:8b "But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah. tpp

      Delete
    2. You are very welcome TPP. How’s the window screens looking 👀?

      Delete
    3. Deborah,
      Great! A couple a day. I’m cleaning the windows, too. Inside and out. You’ll laugh at my outdoor window washing technique, but it works. I squirt them down with the hose. Then I dip a sponge mop in a pan of warm water, vinegar and a little dish soap. I gently scrub the window, rinse it down. Then I squirt it with Windex. Rinse it down again. WaLa. That’s it. No squeegee. No ladder. I just let them dry and they’re streak free. tpp

      Delete
    4. Thank you, Deborah, for posting Patty's word from the Father, it wasn't posted yet on her blog. And it's a good one! It's so nice that He includes us and I love decreeing & declaring. I print out Diana & Patty's just about everyday, even if there's no D & D's. I print out Julie's everyday too. You should see all the stacks & stacks of paper!

      Delete
    5. Printing everything ,too. I finally went with 3-ring binders some time ago.
      I write verses, research and downloads all over them and want to keep it all.

      Delete
    6. TPP, thats an interesting formula you have for the outside windows! I’ll have to try that. But what about the inside; since you can’t hose them off. I started yesterday with our master bedroom windows, just a room at a time. I just use water and 2 fiber cloths, one wet and one dry to finish up. I used to use windex, but I could not stand the smell.

      Delete
    7. Char, I used to print everything up, but I only print up prayers & assignments now because my stacks of papers was out of control!! I’m waiting for Diana’s next book!! Instead of binders, I use accordion folders, label them and I have a filing cabinet to store them. Before, our desk was loaded on top and all around it with stacks & stacks of papers! My grandchildren would sometimes get in to them, so I had to find a better way!!

      Delete
    8. TPP, if you would happen to have any pointers on reattaching an upstairs window screen from the inside, please let me know! I don't have a tall ladder. A while back, I took one of my upstairs window screens off because a bat had gotten in the house, and I took it off to let it fly out! I got all but one corner reattached. My fingers get in the way of attaching that corner.

      Delete
    9. I write down all the declarations and decrees that we get from Diana and Patty. I'm now on my 5th legal pad. I intend to keep all of it. When the Kingdom age of Golden Glory is in full swing I can look back at them and remember the battle that got us there. Thank you LORD for letting me be a part of this.

      Delete
    10. Elizabeth, have you tried a butter knife to slip the corner back in? I’m CERTAINLY no expert, but when I tried once (and only once) to change a screen, I used a butter knife. I bet there is a YouTube video tutorial on that (like everything else).I admire your courage with the bat. I would have slammed the door shut, run to call animal control asap!!

      Delete
    11. Oh my, Karen, you write hand write everything down? God bless you!! ✝️ Possibly, you could publish all your decrees/declarations one day!!

      Delete
    12. Deborah, I tried a small kitchen knife and didn't have any luck with it. I was probably still discombobulated by the experience of having a bat in the house. I'll try again! And yes, great idea to check YouTube! The bat must have gotten in while I had left the patio door cracked for my cats to go in and out for a bit. One of them brought something with wings up from the basement, and ran to the second floor with it. I assumed it was a bird... But when I looked in the hiding spot the cat was super-focused on, there was a bat looking up at me! I remembered a book from my childhood about bats, about how they are actually not vicious creatures. That gave me comfort! It was looking at me for help, and I simply pulled out the box it was clinging to, opened the window and took the screen off, and it flew out. My next-door neighbor had one flying around in her bedroom in the middle of the night one night, glad I didn't have to deal with that scenario!

      Delete
    13. I have copied and pasted some of Diana's and Patty's words, decrees and declarations to use in my daily prayers, and I also bookmark many of the posts so I can go back and read them without having to scroll or search. I have to delete older bookmarks every so often so the list doesn't get too huge!

      Delete
    14. In the middle of the night, in the dark?! Who could even think of trying to get back to sleep after that. Here, where I leave in New Jersey, I don’t see a lot of bats. We have bears! For the LOVE OF GOD, I pray one never gets into our house. But, they sure love our garbage. I cannot put our garbage out the night before. We learned the hard way when we first moved here!

      Delete
    15. I know, right?! She somehow got it out of her house, but it was quite an ordeal I guess. I had not seen a bat in my life until I moved to the Kansas City area. Surprisingly, there is a lot of wildlife here in the city, including coyotes - I saw two of them in broad daylight (?!) behind my house during a heavy snowstorm one day. And one day I was so surprised when a groundhog was peering in my glass storm door! We don't have bears though, that I know of!! My daughter in Colorado has had them come into their yard at night to yes, go through the garbage! I would not picture them being prevalent in New Jersey!

      Delete
    16. I live outside Clinton, NewJersey. We also have coyotes, wild turkeys, a cow or 2 that escaped from our neighbor! (That was a scary day for me seeing 2 cows at our front door !). I came from the “city” and now we are in the country, rural area. Thank God my husband is a hunter! He has hunted mostly elk, but he’s pretty familiar with bear! Me, not so much!! You probably remember the show, “Green Acres “, well that’s pretty much us. It took me sometime to get used, but it’s much quieter here. (No street lights, grocery store is a bit of a hike, etc). We don’t live in a neighborhood. Mostly farms around us except for a small neighborhood across from us. We have 7 acres of land and we have plowed out a lot of trails in the back, to hike or ride through with an ATV. I’ve seen lots of animals coming out of the woods behind us I never saw where we came from.

      Delete
    17. I'm the opposite of you, I grew up in the country - very rural - raised my girls in a small college town, and moved to the city where one of them was married and established. (My other one - Laurissa - was not yet settled, but is now married and in Colorado.) In the country, I saw coyotes, wild turkeys, deer, and heard reports of mountain lions (!). Cows were a part of the culture, so it was not shocking when one strolled through the back yard at my parents' house one day, looked through the kitchen window and mooed loudly!... I can imagine your fright at seeing them up close while not being used to them! Your "Green Acres" reference is funny and makes me smile, and yes I remember the show fondly. Your place sounds idyllic (a cut above the Green Acres shack I'm sure! :):) Caring for seven acres of land would be quite labor-intensive!

      Delete
    18. Have you seen raccoons and opossums? There were a lot of those where I grew up, too.

      Delete
    19. Yes. I’ve seen the raccoons & opossums! They scurry about. Driving the back roads is a nightmare trying to avoid hitting them. The opossums are so slow! I was behind someone the other day who decided to stop his truck to take pictures of the wild turkey! At first I waited because I didn’t want to go around him and ruin his video. But after about 10 minutes, I realized I could be here a while. So, I had to go around him. I just smiled & waved (for the video!😁).

      Delete
    20. Yes, opossums kind of waddle and take their time!! I'll never forget seeing four baby raccoons standing on their hind legs in the ditch one night while driving home. So stinkin' cute!
      Lol, that is funny! I'm picturing you smiling and waving for his video :):)

      Delete
    21. All of your stories were so fun, interesting and some really great tips. Love you all

      Delete
  3. Diana I was just watching the video clip you posted today and I had a wave of love and gratitude for you, my spiritual mom. You have taught me so much! From how to hear the father, how to meet Jesus in the secret place where so much healing has occurred, of who I am and how and what to pray and declare, and so much more. I can never thank you enough. Thank you Diana for everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I feel the same as you do! I have to clean my TV screen OFTEN because I'm always kissing my hand and then touching her forehead on the tv screen when she's on! She's so very precious and we have been given a lovely gift to have her in our lives. Our Father chose well :-)

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “A SINKING SHIP.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “THE SINKING SHIP going down will signal the END of A REIGN OF TERROR and the beginning of the RESTORATION of LIGHT, TRUTH, and FREEDOM in the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.” . . . “If you will DRAW NEAR to Me and ASK to SEE things from My PERSPECTIVE, I will show you that the evil empire is A SINKING SHIP.”

    Father, I draw near to You and ask to see things from Your perspective.
    Thank you for this picturesque view of the sinking ship.

    We DECLARE and DECREE God’s Words: “Those who DECEIVED the world will become the MOST DECEIVED.”
    We DECLARE to those partnered with darkness: STOP!
    . . . NO MORE blocking good legislation!
    . . . NO MORE stirring up paid protests!
    . . . NO MORE issuing judgments by corrupt judges!
    . . . NO MORE spreading lies and propaganda through a compromised media!
    . . . You have sown deception and delusion for many years, and (NOW) you will eat the bitter harvest of your own rotten fruit. (my emphasis)

    ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Great Rescue Operation.
    We are LOOKING to You as we WATCH them go down.
    SINK THEIR SHIP!
    BRING FORTH Your Waters of Exposure, Judgment, and Justice.
    SUCK THEM UNDER with Your Waters of Justice and Righteousness in Your FINAL ACT OF JUDGMENT for their wickedness.
    BRING FORTH the RED SEA DROWNING of them and their evil empire!
    SINK THEIR SHIP!

    And now we CALL-IN the future You have prophesied.
    We CALL FORTH Freedom.
    WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    WE CALL FORTH the Golden Age.
    WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    WE WELCOME the New Kingdom Era.
    WE WELCOME Your rule and reign on earth as in heaven.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    WE RELEASE MORE AWAKENING ANGELS AND ILLUMINATION HOSTS TO THOSE STILL ASLEEP AND BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, everything is on the same page!!! 🤗🌺

      Delete
    2. We do love “order”!

      Delete
  5. To Elizabeth @ 8:41am.
    “Attaching Upstairs Window Screen”

    You could try looping a piece of string or thin wire over and around the corner of the screen and pull it into place; And then pull one strand of the string slipping it out and free.
    Or,
    Use a metal putty knife
    (Frosting knife, etc.) to help slip it into place.
    - - - (R Rivers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't retried using a knife yet, but the string idea sounds very promising!

      Delete
  6. I'm getting ready to go to my newest grandson's baptism this evening. (I have spaced off getting him a little gift, so I need to do that, too!) It will be at Holy Spirit Church. In spite of most people there not being fully awake yet, it is a vibrant faith community and lives up to its name in many ways. I just found out the other day that the pastor has a background in the Charismatic movement! His parents were active in it. But, like me, he has not yet received the gift of tongues. Hopefully, God willing, that will change one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING