A WAY OF LIFE

 September 4, 2026


A WAY OF LIFE

“In the coming GOLDEN ERA, PEACE and CONTENTMENT will be A WAY OF LIFE. Striving for riches and fame and destructive greed and selfish ambition will be almost UNHEARD of because there will be ABUNDANCE for everyone because the STEALING and CORRUPTION has been JUDGED and STOPPED. Good health, wholeness, and long lives will be A WAY OF LIFE in the Kingdom Age. An explosion of CREATIVITY, INNOVATION, TECHNOLOGY, and new sources of ENERGY will become A WAY OF LIFE. TRUTH, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE will be DEMANDED and UPHELD as A WAY OF LIFE. The walls of FALSE DIVISIONS created to separate people will be EXPOSED and UNITY and BROTHERLY LOVE will be A WAY OF LIFE. Leaders across all areas of society will SERVE the people instead of ENRICHING themselves off of the people. INTEGRITY among leaders will be A WAY OF LIFE. Cultivating families and relationships will be SATISFYING and ENRICHING and will be A WAY OF LIFE. I will not be an ‘add-on’ to people’s lives. KNOWING Me through the sacrifice of My Son, STUDYING My Word with DEEP REVELATION, and ENJOYING SUPERNATURAL experiences with Me will be A WAY OF LIFE. All these are AMAZING PROMISES that will begin to UNFOLD before your eyes. The battle is nearly won, your prayers have been heard, and you can be ASSURED of A WHOLE NEW WAY OF LIFE.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Sounds wonderful, I can’t wait! Thank you Father!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lord, for Your encouraging word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lord I desire this new way of life on earth so much, it's been too tiring in this present atmosphere. Thank You for coming through for us! I'm so very grateful Father! Amennnn, Amennnn, Hallelujah, Amennnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise in Canada Where is everybody??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is everybody ? 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason we were not able to post o.e.

      Delete
  6. PRAISE GOD FOR ALL HIS MESSAGES !!! TY DIANA FOR BEING HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT. ✝️💗💗💗🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. * * * * * * *
    A couple weeks ago I rejuvenated all of my Chlorophytum comosum* houseplants by completely removing the pups, cutting off half of their tuberous roots at the joints, removing the old soil, then repotting them. They were so overgrown. I knew it was risky business to remove all the soil, but they’re thriving! As an experiment, I potted a dried-up stalk that had a root attached and placed it in the shade on my patio. Thursday, I noticed two little green dots barely peeping through the soil. I looked away and happened to glance back and it had grown about a quarter of an inch. Rapid growth is natural for corn growing in Iowa where you can hear it growing at night but to see a houseplant grow? I thought either my ‘eyes or my mind’ were playing tricks on me. Wondering if it was going to grow any more, I went inside to grab a tape measure (just in case it was a Holy Spirit moment.) I returned immediately and it had grown to 3/4 of an inch! As I watched, the width of the leaves expanded, they turned a brilliant green, and a beautiful variegation appeared on the leaves.

    *NOTE: Chlorophytum comosum, usually called Spider plant 😮 due to its spider-like look, can grow up to 24” tall and as a hanging plant it can descend many feet. It has fleshy, tuberous roots, each 2–4 inches long. They are non-toxic to humans and pets, and are considered edible.
    Something I did not know is the fleshly tuberous roots are reportedly edible (whether raw or cooked unstated) although mild laxative effects are claimed by the Nguni people of its native South Africa.

    The reason I’m sharing this story is because it reminded me of Enoch planting seeds in the garden. As Diana watched, the seeds immediately grew and produced their fruit, and Enoch shared a strawberry and a green bean with Diana. He told her the earth would have immediate growth and be fruitful like the Garden of Eden.
    We have so much to look forward to!

    * * * * * * *
    Here is Father’s encouraging Word to Diana.
    JOURNAL NUGGET - May 14, 2024
    A TASTE OF THE AGE TO COME
    I found myself again in the Garden of Eden among the trees. A short distance away, I saw Enoch working in a vegetable garden. I watched in awe as he sowed seeds, and as he moved down the rows, the seed would sprout, grow, and have fruit or a vegetable ready to eat. I greeted Enoch and then tasted a green bean and a strawberry (yummy!). He graciously paused in his gardening to speak to me. He said the New Day coming to the earth would be like this garden in Eden—immediate growth and fruitfulness. There would be plenty of food for the world. He assured me that we were moving into an era of peace and plenty and that we should keep on believing and moving through the crucible into this New Age. As I looked into Enoch’s fiery blue eyes, he told me I was shining for the Father and to keep surrendering to Him. I told Enoch it was an honor for me to meet him and to be able to talk with him and receive the wisdom he has learned. The Father then spoke this to me:

    “I had you meet with Enoch this morning in order to show you what kind of GROWTH is POSSIBLE when the earth is CLEANSED, and you WALK with Me. You experienced A TASTE OF THE AGE TO COME. Let this picture of the earth at PEACE and BRINGING FORTH the fruit it was ALWAYS MEANT TO BEAR, carry you through the SHORT time of DISRUPTION and CLEANSING, as the NEW KINGDOM AGE is BIRTHED and comes into FULL FLOWER and FRUITFULNESS. There will still be those who choose to serve DARKNESS and SELFISHNESS, but they will be UNDER YOUR FEET instead of RULING OVER YOU as it is right now. As you stay FAITHFUL to Me through this HECTIC TRANSITION season, you will be the FIRST to receive RESTORATION and REWARD from My hand. Your lives will bear SWEET FRUIT from your connection to My heart, and you will BLESS the world. The FRAGRANCE of your life will DRAW many into My Kingdom. Open your mouth, and I will give you A TASTE OF THE AGE TO COME.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “The battle is nearly won, your prayers have been heard, and you can be ASSURED of A WHOLE NEW WAY OF LIFE.” I look forward to this New Way of Life and living and reigning with You. Thank You for Your AMAZING PROMISES fulfilled. I commend my body, mind, soul and spirit to You, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.

      Delete
    2. Sonya thanks for this repost. o.e

      Delete
    3. That is amazing, thank you for sharing it!! And also the journal nugget from Diana. I don't remember that one, and it's a mighty blessing to read!! 🍓

      Delete
    4. Thanks Tpp for reposting and sharing your experience 😀
      Such a great reminder of what to look forward to especially in the garden.

      Delete
    5. Thank you TPP for reposting this. The encouragement it gave me lifted me above my troubles and filled me with hope for the very near future. I took note that the growth was rapid, like your spider plant! Amen to your prayer. Hallelujah!

      Delete
    6. I was thinking about the new kingdom here on earth while sitting in my family room. I’m looking out the window and seeing the beauty of God’s creation in front of me. The sky is a beautiful bright blue today and the leaves are a beautiful shade of green. They are doing a graceful dance in the wind. The beauty of this world is about to get lovelier. I look forward to this new way of life also!

      Delete
    7. Deborah—check out the journal entry I just posted from September 5, 2021–you just experienced it in your family room!

      Delete
  8. Yahoo! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  9. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    A MAJOR PUSHBACK!
    September 04, 2026

    For I AM Going To Do A Major Pushback Upon My Enemies and They will Look Like Fools! For My Anger Is Aroused and the MSM will get hit by My Illumination Angels. For there are major players who control what you hear and their goal is to make you believe in utter lies for they want to take away your hope and peace and replace it with fear and doom and gloom and I say They Will Be Uncovered! For their time of deception, lies and propaganda Are Over! And the source of what you hear will be a Surprise to Many! So My Army of Light Call Forth the End of the Mainstream Media! Call Forth the End of their Control to Brainwash All who hear them and Declare TRUTH will Resound over the Airwaves throughout the world!

    Psalms 25:3 “No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      * * * * * * *
      💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “A MAJOR PUSHBACK!”

      We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

      ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “My Anger Is Aroused and the MSM will get hit by My Illumination Angels.”
      We are anxious for the end of their deception, lies and propaganda.
      We CALL FORTH the End of the Mainstream Media.
      We CALL FORTH the End of their Control to Brainwash All who hear them.
      We DECLARE TRUTH will Resound over the Airwaves throughout the world!

      We PROCLAIM Psalms 25:3
      “No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.”

      We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

      GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

      GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

      DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS)
      LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
  10. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    I Love It When The Lord Repeats Himself…from two years ago… THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! September 4, 2024

    For soon this Turnaround that I speak of will not only be words on a page but you will see evidence of it! For soon My Majesty and Power will be on display as the money that was stolen from you will be Returned and the EBS will sound and the Truth will be told on the airwaves for No Longer will the cabal have control over the MSM! And this Truth will be a hard pill to swallow for you have been lied to and deceived for a very long time! But this Truth needs to come out and understood by All So That Everyone will have the Same Understanding of What Is Truth! For this is All Part of My Plans not only for America ~ but for the world! And truly this will bring about Unity into this country like it hasn’t seen for decades. And you definitely will be the United States of America.

    Philippians 2:2 “Complete my joy of being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.”

    ReplyDelete
  11. What’s happening with the blog posts? All day yesterday I could not post anything and no other posts showed on the blog either? Did anyone experience this same issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I thought it was odd that Diana and Patty were able to post, but we were unable to respond. I understand other broadcasters were also having problems. tpp

      Delete
    2. Thank you TPP! I was a little out of whack with the “silence”. I did send Diana a message last night through her website. Anyway, I am so glad we are all able to get back together!❤️

      Delete
    3. Other broadcasters having issues too? Very interesting…….we need to absolutely stay very, very close to the Father’s heart so as not to panic. We are so close now.

      Delete
    4. On another note, the attacks against my family were relentless the past two days. One thing on top of another with all seriousness. I need a lot of help.

      Delete
    5. It's a good sign actually that we're still Young enough to be put in 'TIME OUT."

      Delete
    6. LOL TPP! Let the Lords will come forth!

      Delete
    7. Deborah, I send a hedge of PEACE to You and your family and cover you by the Blood of Jesus. I pray for the Spirit of Joy and Love and Protection to abide in your home and command any disruptive spirits to leave immediately, in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

      Delete
    8. Thank you so much TPP! I claim it NOW over my family, one member in particular, my son. ✝️

      Delete
    9. First I want to say what a wonderful community this is. This is my first time posting a comment. One day when I was praying through TPP’s prayers, I came to the part where TPP posts. “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done “and I heard the Lord say. State it as a decree”. So now when I’m praying that part I say it, Thy Kingdom ….COME! Thy will ……. BE DONE.

      Delete
    10. Thank you for sharing Rebecca! I love what the Lord told you: “State it as a decree”. I hope to see more of your posts and what God is telling you! Isn’t He marvelous!!

      Delete
    11. Rebecca, thank you for sharing what Father said. I've changed the prayer to read,
      "Thy Kingdom ~ COME! Thy will ~ BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. . ."
      Blessings❣ 🌺 tpp

      Delete
    12. Good morning, Army of Light! 🌞I was a little out of whack yesterday too, not seeing many comments here - just one got through that I ever saw, and I was glad that it did! - and also unable to post. I learned from being put in time-out (lol! - tpp) how much I need the prayers and support of this community each and every day. Rebecca, what a wonderful word from the Lord on decreeing Thy Kingdom~COME, Thy Will Be~DONE!

      Delete
    13. Deborah, I'm praying Peace and pleading the Blood of Jesus over your family, your son especially. After I posted a comment about my daughter telling me leave her house a year and a half ago and blocking my number, you posted a comment that was so precious that I saved it. You said, among other things, that God sees every tear...

      Delete
    14. How true Elizabeth
      We truly are family and we need each other💞
      Isn't it Amazing how close we've become without actually seeing one another.💞
      ABBA sure knows what HE's doing🔥

      Delete
    15. Deborah ❤
      Shalom to you and your family.
      May the Grace of Yeshua enfold your son and keep you in HIS perfect peace🕊

      Delete
    16. Hi Rebecca😊
      Thank you for sharing that piece of revelation.

      Delete
    17. Elizabeth & Ifeena, thank you for your prayers towards my son & my family. I claim your prayers over us! I pray the life and live of God surrounds you.

      Delete
    18. I did not try to post yesterday. But all this past 2 weeks our internet has been going off and on. I can still get mobile data on phones. But the hard wired computers would not work, and wifi not work which makes sense of hardwire not work.
      Provide said no outages. So either its warfare or wires outside or system broke.
      Its frustrating.

      Delete
    19. Ugh darlene at 358 comment

      Delete
  12. There was no way to post yesterday.It just said it was publishing and froze. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, same happened when I tried to post.

      Delete
    2. Even in the shaking,..
      We stand firm on His Word.
      We will not be moved!
      We look forward to the fulfillment of His Promises.
      Hallelujah!

      Delete
    3. SOOOOOOOO GOOD to "see" 😍 everyone after a somewhat unsettling time of silence(not being able to post)
      Whew!
      At the same time it was a "moment" to lean hard on Elohim trusting Father Son and Holy Spirit in the silence.

      Delete
    4. I was able to post blog entries yesterday, but Deborah let me know that her comments weren’t publishing. I tried posting a comment to TPP’s hilarious Ode to a Dead Spider 😂, but my comment wouldn’t post either. I’m glad to see that Blogspot fixed whatever the issue was! We need each other daily! 💝

      Delete
  13. I'm wondering if there might have been an upgrade on posting capabilities. There's a little grey and white box to click on to publish. It appears over the blue and white publish box. There's no hesitation like there was before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I’ll have to take note of that. I don’t see that grey & white box over the publish blue box. For me, it’s just the blue publish box. It’s still instant for me, though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING