AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE

 September 3, 2026


AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE

“I want you to call for AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE to hit the earth. What you are calling for is the JUSTICE from the Courts of Heaven to EXPLODE over all the nations. Heaven’s JUSTICE is TRUE and RIGHT, and it NEVER COMPROMISES with evil. This is the JUSTICE EXPLOSION that I want you to call into the earth so that in all places where evil is being CHAMPIONED as good, the darkness and LIES will be EXPOSED and TRUTH and JUSTICE will PREVAIL. I want you to BULLDOZE the LIES the media and those DECEIVED by the darkness are loudly proclaiming, as they attempt to make those GUILTY of crimes the VICTIMS who should be let off from receiving any PUNISHMENT. Some of the deceived ones support who they see as UNDERDOGS because they want to FEEL GOOD about themselves. They are trying to JUSTIFY their EMPTY, SELFISH LIVES by doing some ‘good’ deeds. Some of the deceived carry UNRESOLVED GUILT for choices they have made in their lives and by declaring the innocence of a GREATER SIN in someone else, they can BALANCE OUT and JUSTIFY their own GUILT. The EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE will carry in it the reestablishment of what is TRULY RIGHTEOUS and JUST. In My JUSTICE is also the REVELATION of the Blood of Jesus who made a WAY for sin to be COVERED, FORGIVEN, and hearts to be TRANSFORMED so that they can live in FREEDOM and TRUTH. As JUSTICE EXPLODES into your world, the deceived will be shown a PATHWAY through the Cross of Jesus to TRUE FREEDOM FROM GUILT and the BEGINNING of a TRULY SIGNIFICANT LIFE that promotes what will produce BLESSING and FREEDOM. Call in MY EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE so that it can FREE your world from the DEATH and DESTRUCTION of INJUSTICE.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Consider it done, Lord.

    "Some of the deceived carry UNRESOLVED GUILT for choices they have made in their lives and by declaring the innocence of a GREATER SIN in someone else, they can BALANCE OUT and JUSTIFY their own GUILT."

    This is the kind of insight I love to learn about. God knows people's hearts and why they do the things they do.
    I love learning these things from Him.
    Thank you, Diana for all that you do to serve your Lord and to help each of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lord I call in HEAVEN"S EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE to hit all nations. I declare ALL EVIL CHAMPIONED AS GOOD , LIES, AND INJUSTICE will be Exposed. I BULLDOZE the lies of the media and those deceived by darkness into EXPOSURE!
      I declare this EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE will carry in it the ESTABLISHMENT of what is TRUE , RIGHT AND JUST! In Jesus Mighty Name I pray! AMEN

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm thankful to receive that insight from Father through Diana.!

      Delete
    3. Amen & Amen Judy. I prayed and declared with you!

      Delete
  2. Those who are deceived must be prayed over. Praying the witchcraft, the spells, veils, confusion is stripped from their minds and all trauma true and false is removed from their souls and as Holy Spirit comes and fills the spaces, these newly filled ones will have encounters with Jesus. In Jesus mighty name, bring them back onto their true destiny in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was beautifully worded. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Exactly the words needed. Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Amen Joann. In Jesus mighty name! We call forth their true destiny and we bind the spirit that blinds the minds of those who do not believe.

      Delete
    4. Amen and amen. 🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
  3. Yes Lord, your justice come now 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. When full victory comes and we are eating chocolate cake , we need to remember to show loving kindness to those that were misled ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all sin and fallen short of His Glory! Repentance is needed and also to forgive the past is a must to go forward from all who are lost in sin to the lies of the darkness and forgive those who brought pain into our lives that we cant let go. Jesus said, "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do." Fill them with love and bring in the Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name. Amen!

      Delete
    2. I had 2 visions today. I spend time with Father before I do anything not necessary. I was awake.
      Problems is the words were blurry.

      1st vision I could only see the word "Begin".

      The 2nd vision some time later, all but 2 or 3 words blurry. But later I get a thought I percieve to be from the God.
      Sadly, I remembered the words, up to the point of writing in my log. I did not think I could forget them, but did. While I went to put estimated time of vision down the words were gone.
      I was writing in my log that I forgot them, when suddenly this popped in my head "it is time".
      I was thinking those are not what I read is it?
      It would keep saying that until I wrote it.
      I am nearly positive I had a 3rd vision before falling asleep I had a dream, but I do not remember it.

      Looks like it goes along with this months theme so far.

      Why do we get words we cannot see? Any ideas?

      Delete
    3. Darlene, my thought is the Holy Spirit wants you to press in deeper to Him. My second thought is you shared publicly what was given to you at the time, and possibly the rest is given to someone else. Supernaturally, the two or three words will meet up, maybe now or maybe later. You did your part.

      Delete
    4. Oh Deborah, once again you have helped me. Thank you. I spend hours with God, I don't know how to go deeper.
      Of course usually, I fall a sleep and have dreams. I will ask Holy Spirit to help.
      💗🤗

      Delete
    5. Ok this is the 3rd time trying to post this, 5:44pm was me.

      Delete
  5. * * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, we RECEIVE Your instructions, “Call in MY EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE so that it can FREE your world from the DEATH and DESTRUCTION of INJUSTICE.

    We SPEAK into the atmosphere: “JUSTICE is going to be done by One who is perfectly just and perfectly righteous. Heaven’s JUSTICE is TRUE and RIGHT, and it NEVER compromises with evil. The JUSTICE from the Courts of Heaven will EXPLODE over all the nations.”

    We CALL-IN AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE to hit the earth.
    We DECLARE: The darkness and LIES will be EXPOSED and TRUTH and JUSTICE will PREVAIL.
    We BULLDOZE the LIES the media and those DECEIVED by the darkness are loudly proclaiming.

    Father God, THANK YOU that The EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE will carry in it the reestablishment of what is TRULY RIGHTEOUS and JUST.
    THANK YOU that YOUR JUSTICE is also the REVELATION of the Blood of Jesus who made a WAY for sin to be covered, forgiven, and hearts to be transformed so that they can live in Freedom and Truth.
    THANK YOU that YOUR JUSTICE will show the deceived a PATHWAY through the Cross of Jesus to true freedom from guilt and the beginning of a truly significant life that promotes what will produce Blessing and Freedom.
    THANK YOU for Your Mercy, Your Justice and Your Judgement.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! Thank You Heavenly Father!

      Delete
  6. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    GREAT CHANGE
    September 03, 2026

    For the deep state has been trying to run America into the ground for centuries! For America has been a Beacon of Light for the world ~ a land of opportunity and freedom ~ freedom of religion and freedom of speech and in the courts you are innocent till proven guilty. But as you read this, you can see how much has changed in America where once the Pledge of Allegiance was recited each day and America’s history and its founders were a thing of pride but now students are taught that America is not a country to be cherished but to be scorned. And instead of America having freedom of speech you have people that are paid to ridicule your Godly beliefs and also being patriotic to America. And now a communism ideology has become a part of the democratic platform. BUT I SAY ALL THESE THINGS THAT ARE POLLUTING AMERICA WILL BE REMOVED AS I BRING GREAT CHANGE TO YOUR COUNTRY OF AMERICA! For I AM Bringing TRUTH To Set This Country Free! For All the Lies and Deception that people have believed including events, your history, Presidents, wars ~ All Of It Will Be Revealed And the Truth Will Replace Them All! And this TRUTH SHALL NOT BE DENIED BUT BELIEVED BY ALL! Now My Army Of Light declare and decree that when the truth is shared that the shackles of deception and propaganda will be shattered by the Blood of Jesus! Then Release a New Mindset To Believe the Truth! For This will Bring the Unity Back to America and will Truly Be the UNITED STATES!

    John 8:32 : “And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about centuries.

      Delete
    2. 💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “GREAT CHANGE.”

      We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

      We DECLARE and DECREE that when the truth is shared, the shackles of deception and propaganda will be SHATTERED by the Blood of Jesus!
      We RELEASE a New Mindset to Believe the Truth!

      We DECLARE and DECREE: America will UNIFY and will truly become the UNITED STATES!
      MAY AMERICA BLESS GOD.
      AMERICA - THE PLACE WHERE GOD DWELLS!

      In Jesus Holy Name, we pray. Amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    3. Amen and Amen!
      His Truth and Justice Always
      Prevail! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    4. I believe Pattys word about the deep state trying to drive America into the ground for centuries. Freemasons were around before 1776 . A 33 degree Mason must deny Christ. Diana if this is to risky please delete it ! o.e.

      Delete
    5. Just look at the back of our one Dollar bill.

      Delete
    6. Denny, have you ever read Dr. Laura Sanger’s book: “The Roots of the Federal Reserve”? It is fascinating! It is all about tracing the Nephilim from Noah to the US dollar. She also has a great website: “No Longer Enslaved”, and a YouTube channel.

      Delete
    7. I Have read quite a lot about the rats and their Federal Reserve. People are completly in the dark.It has killed us.o.e.

      Delete
  7. I have two faithful friends that keep me company, and there’s never a dull moment. Abbie Lynn, an energetic Mini-Schnauzer/Rat Terrier, black and white, with face markings of a racoon. She has short legs, a sturdy body and the voice of a St. Bernard ~ a huge surprise coming from a 7 pounder.

    And there’s Sadie Ann, an affectionate strawberry blonde Pomeranian with a bold personality. As a young pup, she chirped like a bird. Barking is her second language and she always has a lot to say.

    For this poem, I’ll use their nicknames, “Racoona” and “Rambo”.

    ODE TO THE SPIDER

    It was moving across the stove top.
    in a jerky, quirky dance.
    The heat was on. Wasn’t part of its plan.

    Time for acrobats!
    It bungy jumps over the edge.
    Then spots the human, and the mongrels!
    Trouble, for sure!

    It takes a break mid-way down,
    swinging, calculating its chance of survival.
    Then readies for the final drop!
    WHAM! Hit by a shoe!
    Didn’t see that coming!

    The Human screams!
    “Racoona” takes a hike!
    “Rambo” barks wildly, “I’m here, I’ll save you!”

    Spider, no more!

    Breakfast, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tpp,
      That was the best laugh I had in maybe all summer.
      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. LOL. One down! Beware the “shoe “, one of my favorite weapons around my house, usually my husbands shoe since he is 6’4” and has much larger shoes than me. I always make sure whatever I use is MUCH larger than the spider so absolutely NOTHING other than the shoe comes into contact. Good job TPP and hilarious poem 👏.

      Delete
    3. I’m taking care of my son & daughter-in-law’s pet rabbit while they are on vacation this week, “Chickpea”.Chickpea is afraid of EVERYTHING! So, I’m on my own. It’s just me and a size 11 1/2 shoe. Of course, if my husband is home I don’t need his shoe.

      Delete
    4. \ | /
      👞Splat
      / | \

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING