ARE YOU HEARING MY VOICE? - September 26, 2026
September 26, 2026
ARE YOU HEARING MY VOICE?
“The WAR OF WORDS is reaching a PRECIPICE. Loud voices, conflicting narratives are filling the airwaves, and you are faced each day with the questions, ‘Who do I listen to?’ and ‘What is the truth?’ I ask you, ‘ARE YOU HEARING MY VOICE?’ The DISCERNMENT of what voices to listen to needs to COME FROM ME. I AM the MEASURE OF TRUTH and if you YIELD to the Holy Spirit, He will GUIDE you into ALL TRUTH. The evil empire is FRANTIC to push forward FALSE ENEMIES and FEAR MESSAGES for you to FOCUS on so that you remain in a constant state of FEAR and DREAD. If they create enough fear and chaos, it will draw your attention away from their EXPOSURES of the evil they have done and their gross corruption. Learn to ask Me the questions you need answers to. I will respond in different ways. JOURNALING MY VOICE is a good way to receive answers. I will also GUIDE you by My PEACE or by a feeling of AGITATION that lacks any peace. If you sense My LIFE, PEACE, and STRENGTH on a report, then you can know that it is a voice you should listen to. If you feel STIRRED to ANXIETY or feel AGITATED and UNSURE about a report, then realize that report is NOT from Me; and you should NOT PARTNER with it. If a voice speaks HOPE and LIFE or gives battle strategies that ENSURE the VICTORY, then these are the voices you should follow and listen to. HEARING MY VOICE and receiving My PERSPECTIVE are PARAMOUNT to WINNING this WAR OF WORDS. Right now, YIELD to the Spirit of Truth to LEAD and GUIDE you and do not lean on your own understanding. You will be kept in PEACE and POWER as we close out this WAR OF WORDS, from DARK TO LIGHT, in great TRIUMPH and VICTORY.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
I am hearing Gods voice and what I hear is PEACE. I see an old scene on a beautiful summer day along a Mark Twains Missippi river with Blue birds singing and fish jumping. People have plenty and more and there is no divorce and no need to lock your house . o.e.
ReplyDeleteI am seeing the same o.e., with beautiful weeping willows and children playing happily and freely. PEACE!
DeleteYes Deborah, no child stealing in our peaceful world ! o.e.
DeleteWhat a beautiful word, and beautiful pictures and thoughts!
DeleteThank you, Diana for these words.
ReplyDeleteThese words are from My Father, as are ALL
I have had to cut myself off from many voices claiming to speak for God.
Somehow I posted before I was done.
ReplyDeleteI meant to say, these words (from Diana) are from My Father, as are ALL her words.
I have had to cut myself off from many voices claiming to speak for God, but I always seek Diana's posts because I know from whence she speaks.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful birthday celebration tomorrow.
I too have found in my spirit that Diana's words are authentically from Father God. I love and appreciate her so much, and I wish her daughter a very happy birthday and their family a wonderful celebration!
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
I SHALL TAKE REVENGE!
September 26, 2026
For the earth is waiting in anticipation to be free as it is mentioned in My Word. For the deep state has long been in control of the weather and this manipulation confirmed their false narrative of climate change. But with your many prayers and the military’s involvement, the earth is progressing towards its freedom and President Trump recently debunked climate change at the UN. And I Say Even Though Many Were Appalled at what he said, BEHOLD THE TRUTH Shall Come Out about All the weather manipulations that have taken place that includes hurricanes, major floods and even droughts! Such evil has taken place for they have playing being god, BUT I SHALL TAKE REVENGE AND SHOW THEM THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD!
Romans 8:19-22 “For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.”