DEEPENING FIRE - September 7, 2026

 September 7, 2026


DEEPENING FIRE

“The FIRE of the Holy Spirit is IGNITED in the hearts of My Remnant, My Army of Light. This HOLY FIRE keeps you BURNING WITH LOVE for Me and it keeps you STRENGTHENED for the battles you have been waging. To those who will receive it, I AM RELEASING A DEEPENING FIRE into your spirits. This FIRE will have a three-fold purpose: first, it will STRENGTHEN and HEAT UP your LOVE for Me—your devotion to Me will be EMPOWERED and BURNING; second, the DEEPENING FIRE will strengthen you to COMPLETE the war season by releasing PURITY and POWER to you body, soul, and spirit; third, this DEEPENING FIRE will give you AUTHORITY to release My FIRE against LIES, INJUSTICE, DEATH AGENDAS, and the DESTRUCTION of children. My DEEPENING FIRE is powerful so be sure that you are partnering with Holy Spirit in using this spiritual weapon of warfare. Here is an example. Holy Spirit highlights a LIE being spoken or written and He will prompt you to declare, ‘I release the FIRE of God on that LIE, and I command it to BURN UP until nothing remains. I replace that lie with the LIGHT of the TRUTH, and I declare that the TRUTH will be SPREAD ABROAD.’ Are you hearing SCARY reports? Just send My FIRE to BURN UP their plans, their weapons, and their communication lines. I want you to ask for and receive My DEEPENING FIRE so that you end this war of dark to Light EMPOWERED and DANGEROUS to the evil empire. Go forth My Warriors of Light with My DEEPENING FIRE.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Heavenly Father, I ask for and receive your deepening fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father, I ask for and receive Your deepening fire. Holy Spirit, give me the discernment to use it only in partnership with You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Spirit Fire is heating up the atmosphere with His Truth! Yes we partner Only with Him! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUJAH!👑🕊🙌👏❤️🙏🇺🇲😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU EL SHADDAI,I call FORTH
    The 🔥🔥🔥 of GOD To burn up all lies, PLOTS AND PLANS of the enemy,I LOOSE GOD'S TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS over our Nation and OUR lives in Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be neat to add the location of everyone. . I'm from North Liberty IA

      Delete
  6. Yes LORD GOD
    I ask for and receive Your DEEPENING FIRE🔥
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe so strongly that the belief that Jesus will set on a physical throne on the earth is a lie , That I am stepping out to command the lie will burn up with the light of the truth .o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am stepping out and saying amen to that. When He returns physically, there will be no need of earthly thrones.

      Delete
    2. I will qualify this command as this present earth .o.e.

      Delete
    3. Denny & Elizabeth, I am beginning to see what you mean!!

      Delete
    4. I am stepping out with you!

      Delete
    5. Yes... Will Jesus have a throne on the new Earth? Will Heaven and Earth be one? Is the Kingdom Age the precursor to the full manifestation of the new Earth?

      Delete
    6. Holy Spirit will lead us into ALL truth. With His truth we will be well equipped to handle questions from others who come to us for answers. The truth will set us all free!

      Delete
    7. Matt 28:18 speaks of the "new world". Some translations say, "regeneration". "In the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory..." Where do you suppose He is talking about in this passage?

      Delete
    8. Matt. 28:18 says this... Then Jesus approached and said to them, “All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
      In heaven AND on earth. I'm not sure where "new world" or "regeneration" are in that verse, but the verse is interesting in this line of inquiry!

      Delete
    9. Throne of glory doesn't sound physical, but spiritual ! o.e.

      Delete
    10. And you have that in existance right now ! o.e.

      Delete
    11. The plan of the enemy is and has been to make us think the Kingdom is in the future.Scofield bible for example.

      Delete
    12. Denny, I agree that it's spiritual and not physical on this present earth. I wonder about when there is a new heaven and a new earth (Rev. 21:1-4). Is that passage about the millennial reign (the Church Age), as some scholars say, or about the state of things after Jesus returns? It's beyond our current ability to truly imagine what that will be like!

      Delete
  8. Heavenly Father, I ask for your deepening fire! I receive it and I go forth today with it wrapped around me! I declare & decree I am empowered and dangerous to the evil empire; a force to be reckoned with!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And using this spiritual weapon when partnering with the Holy Spirit only!

      Delete
    2. However Jesus manifests Himself in Heaven and on earth , past, present , and future, will be in total perfection, above and beyond what we could ever imagine❣️

      Delete
    3. Judith A
      Amen! His Truth, His Great Awakening from The Ancient of Days, through The Son of Man and now by Power of Holy Spirit! On earth as IT IS in heaven. Holy Spirit keeps pointing this out to me. So I have to share.
      Take a look at Luke10: 18 - 20. Even from the reminder Word to Patty from yesterday, Remain in Me. I believe we are in the 3rd Great Awakening. The 1st, satan cast out of heaven. 2nd, the display of victory, Jesus Power, authority over darkness on the cross and 3rd, Holy Spirit Fire, the establishment of His Kingdom on earth! His rule and reign through us, His ekklesia. Our names are written on His Scroll for this time to call in His Glory. I do continue to pray for Holy Spirit discernment, His eyes, His ears, His Word and His heart.
      Hallelujah

      Delete
  9. Lord, I receive Your Deepening Fire into my spirit, that keeps my love burning for You, that strengthens and heats up my love and devotion to You, that strengthens me to COMPLETE the war against the evil empire, by releasing PURITY and POWER to me, body, soul, and spirit; that gives me AUTHORITY to release Your FIRE against LIES, INJUSTICE, DEATH AGENDAS, and the DESTRUCTION of children, that destroys plans, weapons, and communication lines, that burns up lies to ashes and replaces lies with the light of truth, and spreads it abroad. Let it be a wall of fire around my heart and let me only use it by prompting from Holy Spirit, in Jesus's name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY ORIGINAL INTENT!
    September 07, 2026

    For I AM about to uncover mysteries from America’s past that have long been hidden for quite some time. For President John F. Kennedy was an extraordinary man that I was using while he was President. For he was working on uncovering the secret societies and making their actions known. For the Reality of his assassination must be Completely Revealed. And President Trump is also working on revealing how the 3-letter agencies have been used to undermine America’s freedom and security. Now My Army of Light Call Forth My Angel Armies to protect President Trump from any harm~foreign or domestic and then Call Forth My Plans of Revealing Your True History to be Released and that any plans of the deep state or the enemy is FOILED to interrupt My Plans in Any Way! For I AM working to Restoring America to My Original Intention!

    Job 12:22 “He uncovers mysteries hidden in darkness; he brings light to the deepest gloom.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      * * * * * * *
      💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU for Your Word through Patty Teichroew, “MY ORIGINAL INTENT!”

      We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
      ABBA, THANK YOU for sharing with us, “I AM about to uncover mysteries from America’s past that have long been hidden for quite some time.”

      We PROPHESY the Words of the LORD and DECLARE: GOD’S WILL . . . BE DONE!
      We CALL FORTH God’s Angel Armies to PROTECT President Trump from any harm, foreign or domestic.
      We CALL FORTH God’s Plans of Revealing our True History to be RELEASED and that any plans of the deep state or the enemy is FOILED to interrupt HIS Plans in Any Way!
      We DECLARE and DECREE: America will be RESTORED to God’s Original Intention!

      We PROCLAIM Job 12:22
      “He uncovers mysteries hidden in darkness; he brings light to the deepest gloom.”

      We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

      GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

      DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS)
      LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. Amen! I feel led by Holy Spirit to declare and decree also that the Church will be restored to God's original intention - one, holy, catholic (meaning universal), apostolic.

      Delete
  11. Overnight I was thinking of yet another thing God designed. The way oxygen can get in even with the windows and doors shut ! o e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like light seems to go every where !o.e.

      Delete
    2. That's easy in my house, since it's not airtight, and someone keeps opening doors and windows. =)

      Delete
    3. And, since we have an evaporative cooler, this time of year, air is constantly being pushed in from the outside.

      Delete
  12. Love your engineering mind, Denny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. * * * * * * * “SET ASIDE 30”
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “DEEPENING FIRE.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “The FIRE of the Holy Spirit is IGNITED in the hearts of My Remnant, My Army of Light.” . . . “I want you to ask for and receive My DEEPENING FIRE so that you end this war of dark to Light EMPOWERED and DANGEROUS to the evil empire.”

    Loving Father, I graciously ASK FOR and RECEIVE YOUR DEEPENING FIRE.
    . . . HOLY FIRE that keeps me BURNING WITH LOVE for You.
    . . . HOLY FIRE to keep me STRENGTHENED for the battles I have been waging.
    HOLY SPIRIT, I PARTNER with You in using this spiritual weapon of warfare.

    I SPEAK to my spirit, RECEIVE GOD’S DEEPENING FIRE.
    Father, THANK YOU that it will STRENGTHEN and HEAT UP my LOVE for You and that my devotion to You will be EMPOWERED and BURNING.
    THANK YOU that the DEEPENING FIRE will strengthen me to COMPLETE the war season by releasing PURITY and POWER to my body, soul, and spirit.
    THANK YOU that it will give me AUTHORITY to release Your FIRE against LIES, INJUSTICE, DEATH AGENDAS, and the DESTRUCTION of children.

    LORD GOD, THANK YOU for commissioning us: Go forth My Warriors of Light with My DEEPENING FIRE.
    We DECLARE and DECREE: “God’s DEEPENING FIRE in us will end this war of dark to Light EMPOWERED and DANGEROUS to the evil empire.”
    GOD’S WILL . . . BE DONE!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Lord, thank you. I receive and ask for this deeper fire of your spirit, in Jesus name 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny...responding to anonymous 4:09pm. I'm from Qld, Australia. Standing with America, your President, DJT and God'sArmy of Light, and so grateful for Diana and Patty. Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Jenny. We're so glad you're with us. Blessings!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING