December 3, 2023 THE FOURTH DAY “There will be THREE DAYS of DEEP DARKNESS where it looks like the evil agenda has WON. I will use these three day to FULLY AWAKEN the sleepers and all will know that a WAR has been going on for their FREEDOM, and they were CLUELESS. The AWAKENING will be RUDE, and it will SHAKE them to the CORE. I will ALLOW the arrogant elite to THINK they have won and that they are now in CONTROL. They will STUMBLE ALL OVER EACH OTHER to REVEAL themselves to the world as those in POWER and CONTROL. The MESMERIZED world will be SHOCKED at the DEEP DARKNESS, HATRED, and DEPRAVITY that is displayed. Do you see that I AM using the APPEARANCE of WINNING to give them a FALSE SENSE of SECURITY so that they will TOTALLY REVEAL who they are? I AM letting you know about these THREE DARK DAYS so that you DO NOT PANIC or LOSE HEART. Keep in mind I have PROMISED a GRAND RESCUE, but a GRAND REVEALING must come first. On THE FOURTH DAY, your Nation will SUDDENLY BE RESURRECTED...
Popular posts from this blog
START YOUR ENGINES!
January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?
January 1, 2026 WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST? “This year you will see the evil empire GROW DARKER and MORE DESPERATE, and CONFLICTS and CLASHES will ARISE. But against the backdrop of darkness and evil, My Remnant will SHINE BRIGHTER and your LOVE for Me and your fellow man will GROW STRONGER. I will DISPLAY the DEPTHS of darkness and the HEIGHTS of My LIGHT and LOVE for the world to see. It will become increasingly apparent that this is not a struggle between liberal and conservative, but it is a CLASH between GOOD and EVIL. In order to BREAK the PROGRAMMING of the LYING media and bought-off leaders, the deceived and deluded must be SHOWN who the hypocritical people aligned with darkness really are. I will allow the darkness to DISPLAY itself but WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST? Realize that your LIGHT and POWER will be UPGRADED to RISE ABOVE any dark scheme or death agenda. Know that the days of the REIGN of darkness in your world are COMING TO AN END so RISE UP in your ...

Very pretty. My Sun Patients are getting huge and fantastic. o.e.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Beauty Break! Thank you, Diana!
ReplyDeleteLove the coleus❣️ They brighten our gardens. I have them as well here in sunny CA. They really showcase God’s beauty❣️
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteFANTABULOUS! Thank you for sharing! ๐บ tpp
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteEye candy๐ญ
ReplyDeleteBrought a huge smile to my face once I "spied" the picture.
Thaaaaank Y๐U Diana.
Thank you for sharing its Beautiful
ReplyDelete๐
ReplyDelete