FRIDAY BEAUTY BREAK

I’ve been posting these Beauty Break photos for years and it just occurred to me that I could share them on the Blog too!



Comments

  1. WOW!!! Love all that color!!! Eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! God's beautiful reminder. Debbie

      Delete
    2. Gardener here, love it, it's perfect! Beauty and Blessing covering
      over unsightly necessities. . .we call them Happy Surprises.
      {Things that bless us as we say "I know I did NOT plant that! }

      Delete
    3. 8:01 here. . .I meant to say "Happy Accidents".
      I have a fence area with an arch that has been totally
      covered with a beautiful Volunteer vine that is just now turning fall colors. lk

      Delete
  2. Yaaaaaay 😃
    Thank you Diana.
    So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diana for the Beauty Break photo. Your flowers are stunning! Please share more with us!

    I also love taking pictures of my flowers, butterflies and bees. In my area we deal with rabbits and deer so everything needs to be protected by barrier(s). The deer scout by day and feast at night, or so it seems. They can be very creative. The other night they shaped my neighbor’s two lilacs into topiary(s). A hearty laugh if you’re not on the receiving end.🌺 tpp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Diana for the beauty break! Your flower garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. It’s wonderful seeing the beauty in the everyday life. I often stop in my busy day just to enjoy the beauty around us. It’s a great reminder of how wonderful our God is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been planting sun patients and they grow to over 3ft tall. 4 color types. Your flowers are all pretty out of the Carolina room. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o.e. For the first time, I potted sun patients this year in a very large planter. They are lovely. What's your favorite flower and color?

      Delete
  7. WOW WOW WOW!
    So Beautiful!!! I love it! That’s one thing about living in the desert is we don’t get the beautiful flowers so thank you so much for sharing yours you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Juli! (Tucson). God's flowers are a GIFT of His PERFECTION and BEAUTY! -Anita

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous! I can only imagine what the Garden of Eden must have looked like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo beautiful❣️ I have the same flowers in my garden here in Southern CA. Yours look so much fuller and lush❣️ We just need more rain like you get in NC. 😁 Always love seeing your beauties❣️ Thank you for sharing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING