GET YOUR CAKE READY - September 1, 2021

 September 1, 2021

GET YOUR CAKE READY


"Celebration time is almost here! Fight through to the FINISH with Me-—CONFIDENT in our VICTORY. JUDGMENT DAY for the WICKED is very near and NOTHING will stop it or keep it from coming in its FULLNESS. Picture the highway machine with the big roller that flattens the pavement—that is Me coming STEADILY toward the GREEDY, EVIL-DOERS who tried to sell out and destroy your Nation. They will feel the FULL WEIGHT of My JUSTICE and JUDGMENT, and there will be no recovery for them. Oh, that they would have repented and turned to Me, but they did not. Now, they will face the FULL CONSEQUENCES of their actions and dirty deeds. You will be eating cake to celebrate the return of FREEDOM and TRUE JUSTICE to your Land. I, the Lord, have spoken, and I will accomplish it."


PSALM 9 (selected verses)

"I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing Your song, High God. The day my enemies turned tail and ran, they stumbled on You and fell on their faces. You took over and set everything right;...You blew the whistle on godless nations; You throw dirty players out of the game...Enemies disappear from the sidelines, their reputation trashed, their names erased from the halls of fame...Once You've pulled me back from the gates of death, I'll write the book on Hallelujahs; on the corner of Main and First l'Il hold a street meeting..we'll fill the air with salvation songs...They're trapped, these godless countries, in the very snares they set, their feet all tangled in the net they spread. They have no excuse; the way God works is well known. The cunning machinery made by the wicked has maimed their own hands." (MSG)


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. WOW ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exodus 34:6 – “And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, ‘The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.’”

    Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”

    Psalm 27:14 – “Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.”

    ******************************
    Loving Father, THANK YOU for Your patience, Your compassion, Your faithfulness and Your enduring LOVE. THANK YOU for Your perfect plans for humanity and Your creation. I trust in Your perfect timing and patiently wait upon You.
    In Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah Father
    Cake eating time just ahead๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง
    Meanwhile....we bulldoze and You Roll and Flatten away.
    Thank You for the incoming Freedom for soooo many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when someone is whistling. My Dad was a whistler and it always brought me comfort & joy to hear it. He would whistle a lot. There is a special frequency in the whistle. When I was searching for that special someone to marry, he had to be able to whistle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah, my dad whistled a lot too. You're right about the frequency of it... Thanks for posting this.

      Delete
    2. Maybe 5 years ago, Kat Kerr[also] told us to get the cake ready. Since then I have probably eaten enough to have sugar. o e

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING