HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED - September 6, 2026
September 6, 2026
HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED
FUSSED: needless nervous or useless activity
“HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED over all the TUMULT and THREATENED PLANS of the evil empire. Heaven is not putting you on CONSTANT RED ALERTS that cause you ANXIETY and lead you to pray FRANTIC prayers based in FEAR. Frantic prayers can FOCUS you on ONE THREAT that may or may not have any TEETH in it. It actually DISTRACTS you from fulfilling the PRAYER ASSIGNMENTS that I have give you as you focus on the ‘URGENT PRAYER REQUEST’ of the day. HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED over any of the enemy’s last-ditch EFFORTS TO TAKE BACK control, AND YOU SHOULDN’T BE FUSSED EITHER. It is the STEADY, CONFIDENT PUSHING BACK the darkness that I’ve instructed you to do that will USHER in the RESCUE OPERATION and the VICTORY over the darkness. You are doing so well, My Army of Light, in MAINTAINING the STEADY PRAYER PRESSURE against the evil empire that will result in their COLLAPSE and their BURNING DOWN. Stay CLEAR-EYED, ALERT, and in PARTNERSHIP with Me, and remember that HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED.”
EPHESIANS 6:18 (MSG) “In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. (Pray in the Spirit at all times.) Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open (alert, watchful). Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Merri
ReplyDeleteThank You Lord πππ
ReplyDeleteNot fussy, just steady battle declarations and decrees.o e Denny
ReplyDeleteAMEN!πππ❤️ππΊπ²
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
YOUR DELIVERANCE
September 06, 2026
For even as David was writing the Psalms and declaring My Deliverance over his enemies ~ so I MYSELF declare it to you! For I will deliver you from your enemies. For I shall use My Hosts of Heaven to bring judgments against the demons and those that are possessed by them. And I Shall Deal Severely with those that have made a mockery of you and ME ~ the Great I AM! For the Time of Accountability Has Arrived for the crimes, treason and the harm done to innocent children and those that have committed them will pay for their actions. For these wicked ones never thought that justice would actually be enforced but My David is being used by ME to Eradicate this wickedness that prevails. Also, the military is very involved in this process as well. For soon you will become aware of all that has been happening behind the scenes. For Your Deliverance has been happening for quite some time but it’s not finished…YET!
Psalms 3:1-4 “O Lord, I have so many enemies; so many are against me. So many are saying, ‘God will never rescue him!’ But you O Lord are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. I cried out to the Lord and he answered me from his holy mountain.” Vs. 7-8 “Arise O Lord! Rescue me, my God! Slap all my enemies in the face! Shatter the teeth of the wicked! Victory comes from you, O Lord. May you bless your people.”
I'M NOT FUSSED, I'M
ReplyDeleteSTANDING IM GOD'S TRUTH πππ
This morning's word I received in my prayer time:
ReplyDeleteTake every thought captive. Continually seek the LORD for truth. Let the lies be revealed by Holy Spirit. Trust in the LORD, not what our eyes see or our ears hear. For this is the time of the great lie. Be not partakers of it, but stand for truth, the truth of the written word. Continue to spend time with me. Lean not unto your own understanding, but in all your ways seek me. Seek me first in the early morning, ponder me throughout the day, and rest in me in the night hour. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Seek me with all your heart continually. For I will show you mighty and wonderful things, and you will be amazed! Hang in there! Peace I give to you. And along with peace I give you wisdom and understanding.
Amen!
DeleteWould greatly appreciate your prayer warrior declarations over my Uncle Ron. I declare that every cancer cell in his body is destroyed. I speak LIFE over his liver and lungs, and I demand restitution for what sickness has stolen from him.
ReplyDeleteDaddy, Your kingdom- COME!
Your will - BE DONE!!
I send hosts to destroy the enemies trying to take Ron out. I declare those attacks NULL and VOID.
My God does work miracles!!
Cancer you are gone ! In the Name of Jesus o.e
DeleteAmen!! I speak LIFE over Ron's liver and lungs. And I speak LIFE over my friend Maru's lymphatic system. Every cancer cell is destroyed, gone. All enemy attacks against these children of God are null and void; having no power they fall to the ground. In the mighty name of Jesus, our Reedeemer!
DeleteAt church today, I prayed Thy kingdom - COME. Thy will - BE DONE. I've been praying those words with more deliberate intention for a while, but that emphasis given by the Father made a difference. It resonated more deeply in my spirit.
DeleteAnother Deborah & Elizabeth I come into agreement with your declarations of victory over Ron & Maru. I declare their bodies well and they are in alignment with Heaven. I call every cell, tissue, all blood clean of anything that does not belong. I call forth life now to these bodies and health in supernatural abundance. I bind and forbid in the name of Jesus any strategy of the enemy. I align and call forth God’s good plans for their lives. I cover Ron & Maru with Psalm 91 and the River of Life to flow through their blood & bodies. I declare where the river flows, life flows. I declare arrows of sickness be sent back into the enemies camp. And from Diana’s post on turning the weapons of the enemy into weapons of the Lord: I commission Hosts to cause enemies to drop their swords of sickness. We declare that our God is a healer and abundant provider. I declare Ron & Maru equipped & strengthened and backed by Angels & Hosts to be able to turn the weapons of the enemy into weapons of the Lord!!
DeleteI declare Psalm 107:20 The Lord sent forth His word and healed them & delivered them from the grave. Go forth Healing Angels & Deliverance Angels and bring the words of the Lord over Ron & Maru!! Amen & Amen.
Father, we steadily and confidently BULLDOZE the threatened plans of the evil empire. They cannot and will not prevail. We are not fussed, we are faithfully pushing back the darkness as You have instructed us!
ReplyDeleteI put this in response to yesterday’s posts regarding Jesus’s second coming, but I thought I should put it here so it might be seen.
ReplyDeleteDenny, we spoke once recently about the millennium and I had a lot of questions about it, but I’m thinking that this is a visitation now of God’s glory, but we will not physically see Jesus on Earth at this time. His plan is to save as many souls as possible by removing the evil and making Himself known to us. Then at some point there will be the Rapture before the Tribulation, and we will be caught up to Heaven with God. After the Tribulation, is that when Jesus has His second coming on Earth at the Battle of Armageddon with all the saints with Him, when the devil is then bound for the 1000 year millennium, which would be when Jesus then has His throne on Earth. Then after the millennium the devil is loosed for one final battle before he is thrown into the lake of fire for eternity, and then there will be the Judgment of all at that time. After that then we would have a new Heaven and a new Earth for Eternity?? I don’t know if that makes sense to anyone here, or if I’m not understanding it all correctly.
That would be the way I understand it. There are some who have said the Rapture is a lie and it won't happen. But I haven't seen the modern prophets I follow say God said the Rapture won't happen. I did read where God said the church has wimped out and is just waiting to get Raptured out of here instead of standing and fighting evil as it should have been. God hasn't been happy with that. God said the Rapture and Thousand Year Reign of Christ is for another time in the distant future. There are varying viewpoints on how this will all occur. I'm almost 70 years of age. I've been looking forward to the Rapture since I was a teenager. My Sunday School teacher got me interested in Biblical prophecy. I've been hooked ever since. Now, I still am interested in prophecy, which is why I follow Diana Larkin, Julie Green, Amanda Grace and others. Though, I no longer look forward to the Rapture. Instead I'm looking forward to the new Kingdom Age, renewal, restoration and all of the wonderful things God is promising us. I'm looking forward to a restored body, like that of a 35 year old person! Years ago there was a view or an interpretation of prophecy that thought the Church would bring in the Millennial Kingdom. But that largely fell out of favor. One reason is the Church has not been able to rid the world of evil. We see the Church in many ways has become worldly like the culture. BUT, I'm wondering if that isn't happening in a way today. Except, it isn't the Church that's bringing in the Kingdom. It is God who is bringing it in, with the involvement of course of His Army of Light! Also, keep in mind, prophecy often has a dual fulfillment. There can be a 'near' and a 'far' fulfillment. Initially, there is a partial fulfillment and then later a more complete fulfillment. We may see that with the coming Kingdom Age and the final Millennial Kingdom. That's just my speculation.
DeleteThank you for commenting Lynn. There are so many mysteries of God, we just have to trust Him and know He will always be there to protect us. At least we do know now, having been deceived for so long, that it is not time for the Tribulation yet. It makes so much sense that God wants to save as many souls as possible so Jesus’s sacrifice was not in vain. His death needs to be vindicated by Jesus receiving all the Glory that He deserves. Our Father loves us so much that He doesn’t want to lose any of His children, so He is allowing His Kingdom on Earth so people can know Jesus personally and see His Glory, but the only way to do that is that evil must be removed before He can reveal Himself to us. All in God’s perfect timing !! May God bless us all!
Delete