HOLD ON - September 18, 2017 Never before published

 September 18, 2017

 What has He been accomplishing in you during this season of warfare and waiting?


HOLD ON

 

“The enemy seeks to sow discouragement and doubt and distraction into My people at this critical hour because he knows I am about to act with great power and glory through My people and on behalf of this nation.  I am positioning both fulfillment of all My promises.  Keep worshipping Me, keep praying and keep focused on Me – I am the Lord of the Harvest, and My timing is perfect.  Be aware that another harvest is ripening at the same time as My righteous harvest and that is a harvest of evil that has nearly reached its peak, and it will be harvested and burned.  This will ensure My righteous harvest is pure and undefiled, and I will be able to release it into every area of your society.  Those I send in to take the place of evil rulers must remain strong to not fall to the same temptations.  That is why I allow the battle in order to strengthen them internally to be able to stand with clear vision of who I am and who they are called to be.  Blessed are you when you remain unoffended at Me as you wait for the fulfillment of your promises knowing that I am strengthening you and filling you with My glory and power through the trials you face and overcome with Me.


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for what you are about to do for your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 144:1 (NIV)
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PJ. . so good, Thank you, it jumped out at me that the Lord our Rock,
      Himself, Is THE One who has been training us. . how could we lose? .
      we are set up for Victory. lk It's a rigged game !!!

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA 🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STILL a powerful word and reminder today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Diana, for God's POWERFUL message.

    We DECLARE:
    Thy Kingdom . . . COME!
    Thy Will . . . BE DONE!
    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A favorite hymn:

    PRAISE TO THE LORD! THE ALMIGHTY, THE KING OF CREATION!
    Author: Joachim Neander

    Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
    O my soul, praise him, for he is your health and salvation!
    Come, all who hear; now to his temple draw near,
    join me in glad adoration.

    Praise to the Lord, above all things so wondrously reigning;
    sheltering you under his wings, and so gently sustaining!
    Have you not seen all that is needful has been
    sent by his gracious ordaining?

    Praise to the Lord, who will prosper your work and defend you;
    surely his goodness and mercy shall daily attend you.
    Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
    if with his love he befriends you.

    Praise to the Lord! O let all that is in me adore him!
    All that has life and breath, come now with praises before him.
    Let the Amen sound from his people again;
    gladly forever adore him.

    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good one. Singing it now!

      Delete
  8. Don't discard the old hymns! They are theological correct and the messages are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God asked, What has He been accomplishing in you (me) during this season of warfare and waiting?
    Well, let me say that the other day I was reading His Word from some of Diana’s and Patty’s blog and I was also decreeing and declaring. God said in one of His messages that we need to use our mouth and not just in our thoughts, so I was doing all of that and all of a sudden I was tearing up, then crying and I felt that I was overwhelmed by The Holy Spirit. This isn’t the first time either. I have prayed that when the darkness comes, that I will know it and be given wisdom to know that when it all happens I will be strong and confident knowing what is happening, and to be able to explain to family and friends what is happening. I feel very strongly that The Holy Spirit is working on me. I am excited and also apprehensive about what is coming. Thank you for allowing me to say what He has been accomplishing in me during this time. What a true blessing to be here on earth at such a time as this.
    God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Anne-thank you for sharing with us how you have grown in wisdom and strength but also in sensitivity to the Spirit—that’s just beautiful!

      Delete
    2. I woke up to hear very strange sounds outside. There is a mild thunderstorm going on, but also some kind of animal sound (??) and an odd frequency - kind of a hum. What sounded like knocking at one point. I'm praying and declaring against any evil. I feel very protected by our mighty God and His angels.
      I've seen coyotes here in town, and have heard them at night many times in my life. This doesn't sound like one, but similar.
      Psalm 91:5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day."

      Delete
    3. That wasn't meant to be a reply to Mary Anne's comment, I put it in the wrong place. What you shared is beautiful, Mary Anne! I've found myself feeling like that lately, too. My experience last night was less beautiful, but it was triumphant. I'll explain in another comment..

      Delete
  10. The animal sound I heard - it went on periodically for at least an hour, and sounded human-like at times - was the creepiest thing I've ever experienced. There was also the strange hum, the knocking, and there were sounds I heard in my spirit. But I was never truly afraid. I felt completely safe and protected.
    I can't say definitively what it was, but I have a good idea. It was demonic, or possibly a person high on some kind of hard drug. I drifted back to sleep, and dreamed about it. In the dream, which was very real, my two cats were freaked out at one point as if whatever it was was in the house. Then I saw one of them lifted gently onto the bed, and realized it was an angel. I'm not sure if I was asleep or awake for the last part - it was the sound of a skirmish, and then trumpets of victory, which I heard faintly.. The strange sounds were gone.
    Nothing like that has ever happened to me before.
    Have a blessed day, Army of Light! 💥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it was preparing me for the short period where the darkness seems to win before God's glorious victory.
      Just before I went to bed, I watch the board of truth video shared by TPP the other day, the one with Dr. Lee Merritt and others. It was so good. Right along the lines of these prophetic words.

      Delete
    2. Elizabeth, I declare over you Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against you will prosper. I declare over you 2 Thessalonians 3:3 that the Lord is faithful and He will strengthen you, protect you and guard you from the evil one.

      That is an interesting encounter. Did you press into the Holy Spirit to discover what was going on? It definitely sounds demonic.

      Delete
    3. Deborah, thank you for those declarations. ❤️. I haven't pressed in to discover what it was exactly (but I will!). I agree with you...it seemed demonic. And why else would I have felt the Lord's protection so strongly.

      Delete
  11. One thing, among many, I have learned that when we say yes to God; when we partner with Him, great & mighty things happen! Our partnership with God is crucial to our success. His heart towards us is to become a family & partnership. Yes, God can do all these things on His own, but He asks us to work with Him to accomplish His will. This, alone is mind blowing to me and shows His true Heart towards us. The Creator of the Universe wants our help in taking down the evil empire! We need Him & He needs us! He gave us free will and when we freely choose a partnership, we receive the hand of God in situations that are turned toward our good!! I love that about God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is accomplished in me because of the above, is my faith is strengthened. I am not offended because of the wait, but my faith grows stronger because I can feel His strength & power running through me as I agree to participate and partner with Him. He calls me an overcomer. I receive that in Jesus name!

      Delete
    2. Deborah, I am learning too that great and mighty things happen when we partner with Him! I've been adapting to that knowledge! I used to get miffed when someone would tell me it's all in God's hands (implying that our actions don't matter)... that's true, it is all in His hands, BUT He desires our partnership in bringing about His will. I had a very limited idea of what partnering with Him really is, so I would strive to just "do things" in my own strength. But it's about being directed and empowered by Holy Spirit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING