INFLAME - September 10, 2021

 September 10, 2021

INFLAME


Inflame: set on fire, excite, increase


"Let Me INFLAME again your PASSION for justice and righteousness in your Land. Allow Me to REKINDLE your warring opposition to the DARK SCHEMES and EVIL PLOTS of the wicked. You've used your sword and shield to DEFLECT and NULLIFY enemy attacks, but now is the time for My INFLAMED ARMY to arise and go on the OFFENSE, pushing back the darkness until they are in a small, confined place. In this place they will be EXPOSED and DEALT with. My Host are ready to fight this battle with you. It is your FAITH in Me, My power, and in the BLOOD of MY SON that will EMPOWER them for this battle. RELEASE your faith into their ranks as they encircle your Nation and INFLAME them with My holy fire. All the enemy will see is a WALL of moving FLAME coming for them. Release My TERROR into their camp and watch them scatter and run!"


PSALM 83:14, 15 "Like fire consumes the forest [leaders], and like the flame sets the mountains [governments] on fire, so pursue them with Your tempest and terrify them with (the violence of) Your storm." [emphasis mine]


Reporter in the White House at the beginning of DJT's first term, "What storm, Mr. President?"


HEBREWS 12:29 "for our God is (indeed) a consuming fire."


PSALM 106:18 "And a fire broke out in their company; the flame consumed the wicked."


HEBREWS 1:7 "And concerning the angels He says, 'Who makes His angels winds, and His ministering servants flames of fire (to do His bidding)!"


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Good morning. I'm pretty faithful to declare and decree when I have declarations and decrees. I'm good on defense. Tim Sheets exhorted us on War Cries. Having a Scot ancestry I should be able to do that. But I need help, mates: what do I do to go on the offense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send the angels and hosts to do battle with enemy spirits, to thwart the communications of those doing and planning evil, to bring confusion into their ranks, cut off sources of funding; illumination angels to show truth to those caught up in evil, awakening angels to convict their spirits. Etc. Hope that helps, and I'm sure there's more!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Elizabeth.

      Delete
  2. I wasn't celebrating Charlie Kirk's death, nor was I personally affected by the event itself. What has saddened me is watching so many American Christians elevate him as a martyr or model Christian.

    For me, Christianity is measured less by political influence and culture-war victories and more by humility, service, compassion, truth, and love of neighbor. When political figures become symbols of the faith, it is worth asking whether we're following Christ or simply baptizing our politics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
      THANK YOU for inflaming us to arise and go on the OFFENSE, pushing back the darkness until they are in a small, confined place.

      We RELEASE our faith into the Host’s ranks as they encircle our Nation and we INFLAME them with Your holy fire.
      We Release Your TERROR into their camp, NOW!
      We DECLARE and DECREE: All the enemy will see a WALL of moving FLAME coming for them and we will watch them scatter and run!

      "And a fire broke out in their company; the flame consumed the wicked."
      PSALM 106:18

      We DECLARE, DECREE, BELIEVE and RECEIVE this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

      THY WILL …. BE DONE!

      Amen.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Prayer Poet.

      Delete
    3. Amen and amen. 🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
    4. Amen! Continue to STAND strong,
      in HIS Word and with HIS Army of Light! Pray for each other, too. I'm lifting you up in prayer. I'm also praying Psalms 91 and Isaiah 54:17 over you and yours, over His Army of Light, all for His Glory. God bless you, Barbthepoet.

      Delete
    5. Responding to our Pharisee at 12:03–your words describing what you would admire in a person of “humility, service, compassion, truth, and love of neighbor” perfectly described Charlie Kirk’s ministry. Too bad you are so blinded to true spirituality.

      Delete
    6. Louise. note to September 10 12:03 pm. You say you are Christian? Muslims hate Christians. Will you be humbled and compasionate and love your neighbour when they (illegal aliens) come up to you and be your friends or kill you for the services you give? Or kill You Just because you have TRUE spirituality? May Jesus' Blood heal you of your dillusions.

      Delete
    7. Louise again..Bravo Elizabeth 11:56 pm I send this prayer for the " Blinded Pharisee " at 12:03pm We send the HOST to illuminate You for God's Glory and your salvation.

      Delete
    8. Diana, I had the same thought when I read 12:03's comment. Anyone who actually listened to Charlie Kirk could tell you that "humility, service, compassion, truth, and love of neighbor” were his core values. The fruit of the Spirit was very evident in his life.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING