IS WHAT I AM DOING A SUDDENLY OR A PROCESS? - September 13, 2026

 September 13, 2026


IS WHAT I AM DOING A SUDDENLY OR A PROCESS?

“IS WHAT I AM DOING to RESCUE and REBUILD the nations a SUDDENLY or is it a PROCESS? The truth is that I will use BOTH SUDDEN SURPRISES of GREAT POWER and the WISDOM and GOOD ORDER of a PROCESS. There will be SUDDEN TAKEDOWNS of evil, but I will work with PROCESS to REBUILD a GOOD foundation and something that REFLECTS MY GLORY. The SUDDEN moves that I make EXPOSE and BRING DOWN evil thrones and those partnered with that darkness. Their SUDDEN removal will SHAKE people AWAKE but it’s not enough to just awaken. There must be birthed in their hearts a DESIRE to REBUILD on RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE and that is where PROCESS is needed because it REINFORCES My ways and it CHANGES the person who is in PROCESS with Me. If I just SUDDENLY made everything better and perfect, it would not be VALUED, GUARDED, or FORTIFIED in order to MAINTAIN righteousness and justice. I use PROCESS because it REBUILDS HEARTS on the INSIDE and that causes what is built OUTSIDE to be ORDERLY, BEAUTIFUL, and ENDURING. Can a nation be born in a day? (ISAIAH 66:8) I have promised this for your land but realize there was a PROCESS BUILDING UP to this SUDDENLY and when the nation is born, it is a BABY needing LOVE, NURTURING, FEEDING, and CORRECTING. Remember how a SUDDENLY arrested Saul of Tarsus’ life when a blinding light from Heaven confronted the religious spirit in him and CHANGED his life? That SUDDENLY changed the TRAJECTORY of his life but it was followed by years of PROCESS to PREPARE him to FULFILL his life’s calling. Make sure you understand how I work in both SUDDEN WAYS and in PROCESSES and then you won’t STUMBLE because of UNMET EXPECTATIONS of everything being righted in a moment of time. The truth is a SUDDENLY will cause a HUGE SHIFT from dark to Light but then the REBUILDING and REFORMATION will be done in My way of PROCESS. Set your heart to FOLLOW My ways because they are WISE and GOOD.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Surely The Lord God will do nothing, but He revealeth His secret onto His servants the prophets .AMO 3:7. We know of some prophesy about this special visitation of God , 5000 yrs ago from Enoch and 2500 yrs ago from Arc Angel Uriel in the Apocrypha . Therefore you can see that not everything happens right away. But now that we are in the in actual visitation , some things will go quickly. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love His teaching.
    He explains things so clearly so that we can understand.

    "If I just SUDDENLY made everything better and perfect, it would not be VALUED, GUARDED, or FORTIFIED in order to MAINTAIN righteousness and justice."

    Are we not more careful with the things we worked hard and waited for?
    What a great and wise Father!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The deep state type people have been around so long they have barnacles .o.e.

      Delete
    2. Tina, I think gold will be one thing that will need to be watched carefully.o.e.

      Delete
    3. Agree with you Denny!
      The Golden Age that God has been speaking about.
      All the extra gold the President has displayed in the White House.
      The President talking about going back to the gold standard where money was backed by gold....lots of clues!
      Even all the gold that went missing just before 9/11/01.

      Delete
    4. Denny, I added to my prayers the other day for Jesus to remove the barnacle-encrusted manmade structures from His Church. Not a word you see every day.

      Delete
    5. Tina, we are more careful with things we contended and waited for! The waiting is hard, but will be so worth it!

      Delete
    6. I keep having to deal with barnacles in the bible study.How can they not believe in prophets sence nothing happens without it. Amo3:7

      Delete
    7. Also Paul said I would rather you prophesy.o e.

      Delete
    8. Denny, I know, right?

      Delete
    9. My father loved to sail and we would often hang out at the marina near our shore house when the boat needed repairs, etc. I’ve seen many barnacles. They are tough to remove. I send the Holy Spirit to soften the hearts of the barnacles in your Bible study, Denny!

      Delete
    10. Tina, you are right! What a wise & good Father! This is a word I will keep reading over & over to remind my self when the process seems long & hard. His promises will stand the test of time and bring us into victory. Elizabeth, it WILL be worth the wait! In the suddenly’s & the process He will not leave us and He will deliver on all His promises. It is who He is.

      Delete
  3. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    MY PLANS WILL OVERTHROW DARKNESS
    September 13, 2026

    For I the Lord Know and Understand the tumultuous times you are living in as the darkness is being consumed by the Light! For this Reformation Throughout the World that is taking place is a thing of Grandeur! But the darkness and those who are firmly knitted to the darkness Do Not Want To Let Go Of Their Control But They Are Being Left with No Choice as their funding is being cut off and with that so is their power. For I Have Given President Trump and his administration Heavenly Strategies to undermine and defeat the darkness. For It tell you these things My Army of Light so that you can be encouraged Knowing We Are Winning and like My Servant Diana said The Night Is Almost Over! So Be Convinced that My Plans Will Overthrow Darkness and that Freedom, Blessings and Unity will Encompass the World! But Woe to those who have sold their soul to darkness! For their reward is sure as well.

    Psalms 91:8-11 “Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling. For he shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. “ Vs. 15-16 “He shall call upon Me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am convinced Lord that the good work You have started, You will finish.

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From last year as the Lord talks about THE HUSH!
    September 13, 2026

    For have you ever noticed the hush that comes over the atmosphere just before a storm? It’s like the creation longs for the moisture that the storm will provide and it is in eager anticipation for it. And I say that creation is in eager anticipation for the storm that is brewing on the horizon now. But this storm isn’t induced by a high pressure or a low pressure system ~ No! Not at all! But this storm has been brought on by the evil agenda that wants to take over America and the world! For I have let evil take its course for a time but now their allotted time is over and the harvest season is fast approaching. And even My David mentioned the storm in his first term as President and the answer to the question..what storm was you’ll see. For the storm is brewing and the hush of creation in anticipation of their freedom is Quite Noticeable! Do You Feel It?

    Romans 8:18-21 “I am convinced that any suffering we endure is less than nothing compared to the magnitude of glory that is about to be unveiled within us. The entire universe is standing on tiptoe, yearning to see the unveiling of God’s glorious sons and daughters! For against its will the universe itself has had to endure the empty futility resulting from the consequences of human sin. But now, with eager expectation, all creation longs for freedom from its slavery to decay and to experience with us the wonderful freedom coming to God’s children.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good example of a process turning into a suddenly. We’ve waited a long time during this process of exposing and very soon we will see the suddenly of victory over the evil empire. Thank You Heavenly Father!!

      Delete
    2. I absolutely feel it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING