Just For Fun!

This post is just for a light-hearted laugh! I found a t shirt for Denny our O.E.

Enjoy!

Much love,

Diana




Comments

  1. O how delightful 😁
    .o.e you are GREATLY LOVEDπŸ₯³❤πŸ₯³❤πŸ₯³❤πŸ₯³❤πŸ₯³❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! I’m not an engineer, but I would buy that t-shirt! πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Diana , I know we dont always fit the mold were everyone else is. o.e

      Delete
  2. Love that!
    And, o.e., how about a coffee cup for your bible study that reads:
    I can explain it to you
    But I can’t understand it for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, these are so cool.

      Delete
    2. Haha, that would be great, TPP!

      Delete
    3. o.e. It's been so much fun getting to know you!🧑

      Delete
    4. And on the other side of the coffee cup can be written:
      "An optimist will tell you the cup is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the cup is twice the size it needs to be. 😎



      Delete
    5. On second thought, this would be a better message for the Bible study barnacle’s:

      I’m an engineer, let’s just assume I’m always right.

      Delete
    6. True, when we believe something, it is hard to shake it out.This is now a visitation of God for example.o.e.

      Delete
    7. AND…You are RIGHT, Denny!!! This NOW visitation will really be absolutely one of a kind.

      Delete
    8. 9:45 broke me up because it is so true !o.e.

      Delete
    9. Yes Deborah, one of a kind---ACE HIGH.o e

      Delete
  3. Love the shirt and comments! Married to an engineer! He has LOTS of cool shirts like that! Such an interesting brain wiring-I can say that because we celebrated 41 years in June! Took a while to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it Michelle! On a different scale, try being married to an Italian when you are a Swede! Just on the food issue alone, we’ve come a long way and make it work!! I’ve learned how to make great meatballs & gravy (not “sauce” according to my mother-in-law). It makes things interesting to say the least!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE THAT YOU DID THAT FOR DENNY DIANA ! YOU ARE DO THOUGHTFUL ! My Hubby is an engineer . So I love looking at engineer gifts for him . Denny , I enjoy your comments and Everyone I enjoy your banter too !!!! It uplifts me here in this cozy community of GODS ARMY ! THANK YOU FOR HAVING US AND CREATING THIS SPACE GOR FELLOWSHIP AND GOD TIME BEING WITH OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN ! I say the LORDS PRAYER EVERYDAY BEFORE I GET OUT OF BED ! I JUST STARTED ONE DAY AND IN OUR FRIENDS CHURCH WE WERE VISITING , I had brought my own Bible and they were going over a passage of Sermon on the Mount and I turned to my Bible and it had Jesus say that THAT PRAYER is a Prayer that should be said ! WHOA !!! I also like to Say Hi to Our Father GOD JESUS HOLY SPIRIT AND ASK THEM HOW THEY ARE DOING !
    πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°✝️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸΉπŸ›‘️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND EVERYONE READING THIS LATER IN ALL WAYS ALWAYS we were on travel and I kissed a few days so trying to catch up and do TPPs Declares & Decrees . Praying for the people who requested prayers ! Remember —- YOUR GOOD CAN NOT PASS YOU BY AND YOUR GOID CAN NOT BE TAKEN FROM YOU ! GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU YOUR CHILDREN FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT IS BETTER THAN ANY THING WE COUKD TRY TO THINK OF ! GE KNOWS ALL SEES ALL HEARS ALL .. and KNOWS BEFORE YOU ASK . I found that FOREGIVENESS IS SUPER IMPORTANT ! FOR FORGIVING OTHERS AND YOUR SELF AND BE QUICK NOT TO ANGER OR BE OFFENDED AND DEFENSIVE AND MATCH MOODS OR YELL AND GET ALL DISCOMBOBULATED … ASK GOD FOR HIS PEACE PLED JESUS PRECIOUS BLOOD IN HEAVENLY FATHER IN JESUS NAME AND LET YOUR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED. GOD SAYS IF THERE SEEMS NO WAY , HE WILL MAKE A WAY ! HE WILL ! SO MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND SHARE YOUR GOD TESTIMONIES SO WE KNOW THE GOOD EXAMPLES OF GODS GRACE IN YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU ASKED HERE FOR PRAYERS IN THIS SAFE SPACE OF DIANAS . AMEN ! THANK YOU AGAIN DEAR DIANA ! BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE ! ✝️πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Frances!! I receive your beautiful words into my life and those around me.

      Delete
    2. I do too!! Thank you, Frances!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING