MOUNTAIN MOVER - September 14, 2021

 September 14, 2021

MOUNTAIN MOVER


"I have the power to make a mountain, and I have the power to MOVE MOUNTAINS. Not only can I move mountains, I can also bring them completely down to a pile of rubble. Do you have some mountains that need MOVING or BRINGING DOWN? How about the mountain of WORRY and ANXIETY about the future, your finances, your freedoms? Are there mountains of LIES that were built by the enemy, and they now SEPARATE you from those who have trusted the lies? Is there a mountain of TYRANNY and ILLEGITIMATE authority in the way of you and your Nation pursuing life, liberty, and the pursuit of the goodness of life? I AM the ULTIMATE MOUNTAIN MOVER— nothing can stand in My way. Come, My Warriors, come My Sons and Daughters, STAND shoulder to shoulder with Me as together we COMMAND these mountains to COME DOWN in the name of My Son, Jesus, and in the AUTHORITY of the BLOOD COVENANT He established through the cross and the resurrection. No more looking at the mountains as OVERWHELMING or allowing FEAR to move you because YOU MOVE THE MOUNTAINS and RELEASE My government and My truth and My blessing in your lives and in your Nation."


MATTHEW 17:20 (NLT) "You don’t have enough faith, Jesus told them. I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify her strong height, yet destroyers would come from me against her, declares the Lord.
    -Jeremiah 51:53

    The Babylon system can try building an artificial mountain to heaven all they want, but God will destroy it soon enough (even if not "soon" in our timeline).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Diana, can you pray for me, I was thinking of having my own Medical Coding business and working from home, I want to meet someone and get married, I am not happy where I am working now, do not feel that there is any advancement there. I had heard that there won't be any Medical Coding jobs around when the new age comes, because people will not be sick. If this happens then hopefully I will maybe be able to retire with the money I get when the wealth transfer comes, and from my investments. Can you also pray for someone I know that needs a job? He is going through a rough time right now, can you pray that God will keep him in strength and peace, and that he want have to turn to alcohol. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a mountain mover. I call on Him to move your mountain!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING