POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP - September 9, 2017 (never published but it outlines what we are living thru & what is to come!)
September 9, 2017
POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP
“This is the CALM BEFORE THE STORM as I move to DISPLACE entrenched powers of darkness and bring in a FLOOD of My righteousness and My holiness. I will cleanse the land by My WORD, by FIRE, by WATER, and by SHAKING. The earth and the spiritual realm are responding to the cries of My people who have ALIGNED themselves with My heart, they have REPENTED on behalf of this nation, and they are RISING UP in My authority to TURN BACK the darkness and to welcome a FLOOD of My Kingdom RULE.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Truly Amazing, the Faithfulness and precision of the Word of God 🔥
ReplyDeleteWOW, Diana! I'm have a hard time keeping up with you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all that you do!🌺 tpp
I knew it was going to be a lot today, but they were all so GOOD! By the way, when you say you’re having trouble posting on the blog comments, all your tries are showing up for me?! What else could be causing you to not see them posting? Sorry I’m tech limited! Thank you for all you do and for not giving up!!!
DeleteWell one time, she'd posted the prayer regarding Iran.
DeleteI prayed it through then about a minute or so later, came back to post a comment only to see "It WAS GONE! KAPUT
I did a triple take.
If not that I actually prayed it out loud, the experience was enough to make me "wonder" if I'd really seen the prayer🤔
I commented as such and she reposted it with some adjustments like adding emojis.
To: Diana Larkin.
DeleteThanks for asking. The final post at 4:03 PM was after numerous attempts. I posted as TPP, as Anonymous. I posted as a comment, and as a reply. I added different headings. The final one that stayed, I added emojis, removed The Prayer Poet in the closing and added tpp.
The last two paragraphs seem to cause the problem: Starting with We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE! ending with GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
That means those declarations are making a difference!
Thank you again for providing us with Father's messages! Have a good evening.🌺 tpp
p.s. They do get published. They actually appear on the Blog. I will exit the blog and when I reenter the Blog they're gone. This only happens when the post is long and I have to split it, but it does not happen all the time. I've tried to split it at a different location of the prayer and that doesn't work either.
DeleteFalse teachers aren’t hard to spot. That’s if you pay attention to the book!
ReplyDelete“Let no one condemn you by delighting in ascetic practices and the worship of angels, claiming access to a visionary realm. Such people are inflated by empty notions of their unspiritual mind. They don’t hold on to the head, from whom the whole body, nourished and held together by its ligaments and tendons, grows with growth from God.”
Colossians 2:18-19
Who you?
Delete