THE LIGHT IS BREAKING THROUGH - September 18, 2026
September 18, 2026
THE LIGHT IS BREAKING THROUGH
“Be encouraged, My Army of Light, because your warfare declarations are WEAKENING the dark FORTRESS of LIES and TYRANNY that the evil empire had built to DECEIVE and to CAPTIVATE the nations. In fact, the SEAMS ARE COMING APART on the dark shroud of DECEPTION that the evil empire had placed over the world, and THE LIGHT OF EXPOSURES AND TRUTH IS BREAKING THROUGH. Your RELENTLESS warfare has not backed off from pursuing JUDGMENT of those partnered with darkness and the RELEASE of TRUE JUSTICE. Your continual PUSHBACK of the dark agendas has resulted in the underlings of the evil empire losing their RESOLVE to keep LYING, CHEATING, and STEALING. You may not be impressed with lower level ARRESTS, but they have GREATLY IMPACTED those who helped push the agendas of darkness because they realize they are VULNERABLE to being EXPOSED and ARRESTED as well. They were told they would be PROTECTED by GATEKEEPERS and CROOKED JUDGES but these safeguards are being DISMANTLED, and THE LIGHT IS BREAKING THROUGH their phony wall of defense. In an effort to save themselves, many of these underlings will become the EXPOSERS of those above them, and the CRACKS of LIGHT and TRUTH will continue to BREAK THROUGH. Keep pressing in for the VICTORY because THE LIGHT IS BREAKING THROUGH.”
PROVERBS 4:18 (NASB) “But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE!!!
ReplyDeleteI release the flaming fire of God on the deception, corruption and wickedness - so that all involved are brought to full justice. I replace the yuck with truth, unity, and a hunger in the masses for justice and purity!
I decree and declare in agreement! Amen!
DeleteWithout the prophets we would have no idea what in the WORLD was going on. Or Heaven either. All would just seem negative. But God ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteAMEN❣️
DeleteTHANK GOD we DO have the prophets!
Delete18 todays date represents BONDAGE and OPPRESSION. This is what the Light of God is breaking through ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteThis morning there was a ruling in heaven against house of Baphomet that controls media, entertainment and tech that said: "Your house will crumble". Earlier this week the defining moment (from my POV) was the bride joining with the groom and we open new channels for this frequency to access our world. Now Eucharistic prayer has so much more power for all people to join with Christ in the new covenant, here and now. Pray it (Corinthians 1 11:14) and see if you feel anything shifting in you.
ReplyDeleteMonika, thank you for sharing! Would you mind verifying the scripture you shared. Thanks. tpp
DeleteHi Monika, I was reading the scripture in 1 Corinthians 11:14, did you mean maybe starting at 1 Corinthians 11:23?
DeleteArmy of Light, I mentioned yesterday about taking part in Deliverance Training. This training wasn’t just about learning how to deliver, but in being delivered ourselves from things we didn’t know we needed to be delivered from. We, of course, need to be cleansed before we can minister effectively in Jesus’ Name.
ReplyDeleteI’d like to share some renewal prayers that we can use in preparation for our encounter with the King of Glory. We want to make sure there aren’t any blockages, so let’s do our best to stay in His Grace. Repentance, forgiveness, nightly examination of conscious, and COMMUNION. tpp
PRAYER OF SURRENDER
DeleteDear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you today, everything that I am, and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest areas of my heart to you, and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me. I offer you my life, my heart, my mind, my body, soul and spirit, with all my hopes, plans and dreams. I surrender to you my past, my present and my future. I give you my health, my disabilities, my physical appearance, home, family, vocation, sexuality and friendships.
Jesus, I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you my broken heart, with all my hurt, pain, worry, anxiety and fear, and I ask you to wash me clean. I release everything into your loving and compassionate care.
Lord, please speak to my heart. Open my ears to hear your voice. Help me to confide in you more deeply. I desperately need to feel your loving embrace. Please Lord, shut the doors that need to be shut, and open the doors that need to be opened. Set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life.
I ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
PRAYER OF BINDING TO ALMIGHTY GOD
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind myself in every way to Almighty God and I plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over every aspect of my life.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my mind to the mind of Christ.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my will and desires to God’s Divine Will and to His purposes for my life.
In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind my health to the Lord’s Power over all that is physical.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind myself to the Truth of God and to the Love of God.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my family’s needs to God’s unlimited resources.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my future to God’s infinite Wisdom and Design for my life.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my body to the Resurrection life of Jesus.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind my spirit, mind and soul to the Blood of Jesus.
In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind myself to the Word of God, which will renew my mind and set me free.
And Heavenly Father, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I bind my heart to Your Heart.
In Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
Holy Spirit, Lord and giver of life, You who came down upon the Apostles in a mighty wind and with fire, who filled the house where they were and gave them the gift of tongues to proclaim the wonders of God, come down now upon me also. Fill me with Yourself and make me a temple wherein You dwell.
Open my lips to proclaim Your praise, to ask Your guidance, and to declare Your Love. Holy Light, Divine Fire, Eternal Might, enlighten my mind to know You, inflame my heart to love You, strengthen my will to seek and find You. Be for me the living and life-giving Breath of God, the very air I breathe, and the only sky in which my spirit soars. Amen!
JESUS, I SURRENDER. COME HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS, I SURRENDER. COME HOLY SPIRIT!
JESUS, I SURRENDER. COME HOLY SPIRIT!
Sonya, Communion Saturday.
DeleteTHANK YOU ,IN JESUS NAME I PRAY 🙏🙏🙏
DeleteDenny, yes! There's POWER in HIS BODY AND BLOOD! 🧡
DeleteHave a great day everyone! 🌺 tpp
I feel this in the depths of my soul and even my body every time I watch it. Jesus reaches out and touches with the power of His Blood. So powerful! This is a sign of the Holy Spirit sweeping through the churches I believe... I've NEVER seen or heard of anything like what happened here four days ago.
Deletehttps://youtube.com/shorts/L4RW6eXRdx0?si=h9h0IhT9Q6qgCcrB
Our Father loves birds. We have a LARKin and a ROBIN Bullock and a Kim ROBINson.o.e.
DeleteMy phone will not publish?
DeleteI like your comment on Father loving BIRDS.
DeleteTry spelling out each number. OR using the LETTERS of the alphabet.
The Blog is messing with me today too! tpp
Could be .... risky!
DeleteThank you TPP for the prayers!
DeleteI think this might be an example of a "gatekeeper" being exposed! https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/09/another-act-betrayal-another-act-air-force-inspector/
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
BE FILLED!
September 18, 2026
For those who are Mine have Holy Spirit living in them. But I Say To You My Army of Light that in many Holy Spirit lies dormant in you! For My Word says that out of your heart will flow rivers of living water (John 7:38) which refers to Holy Spirit. For You Have So Much in Holy Spirit that is Available To You. For Holy Spirit offers you power when your flesh is weak. Holy Spirit grants you gifts and the fruit of the Spirit as well. So My Army of Light Activate Holy Spirit so that You May Be Empowered once again and Alive To Holy Spirit so that your flesh may become diminished more and more. Call Forth the Rivers of Living Water to flow in you and through you to others around you! Be Filled!
Mark 14:38 “Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak.”
Acts 4:31 “And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”
There's that word "diminished" again...
DeleteEarlier on the blog I had a clunk in my spirit reading Denny praising the prophets,
Deletesaying we would have no idea what was going on without them.
And here in Patty's post was the explanation/understanding of my discomfort:
Holy Spirit Within guides us into all Truth And even tells us what is to come.
John 16.13. There is a Sufficiency in Holy Spirit, living in each of us,
who bears witness to what is True. Minnesota Betsy
Regarding the prophets messages, first Jesus said in John 14:26, “ But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.” And John wrote in 1 John 4:4:1,” CHAPTER 4
DeleteTesting the Spirits
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
Since we, “ For we know in part and we prophesy in part;” (1 Corinthians 13:9) we should test even our own thoughts as well as other’s to be sure we aren’t embracing a false prophecy.
* * * * * * * YESHUA IS GOD AND HE IS LOVE
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * YESHUA IS OUR LIFELINE.
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE LIGHT IS BREAKING THROUGH.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
Father God, THANK YOU for Your encouragement and for keeping us informed as to what is taking place.
THANK YOU for telling us, THE LIGHT OF EXPOSURES AND TRUTH IS BREAKING THROUGH.
THANK YOU for inspiring us to KEEP PRESSING in for the VICTORY.
We PROCLAIM PROVERBS 4:18 (NASB)
“But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn that shines brighter and brighter until the full day.”
We DECLARE that YESHUA will arise and shine His light from SEA TO SHINING SEA.
Amen.
(Response to Patty’s Word from God.)
* * * * * * *
Mark 14:38 “Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak.”
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your Message through Patty Teichroew, “BE FILLED!”
THANK YOU for telling us, “I Say To You My Army of Light that in many Holy Spirit lies dormant in you!”
THANK YOU for telling us to, “Activate Holy Spirit so that You May Be Empowered once again and Alive to Holy Spirit so that your flesh may become diminished more and more.”
LORD, Your Word says, “He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water”. John 7:38 (AMPC)
HOLY SPIRIT,
I DESIRE to be REVIVED and FILLED with Your Spirit.
EMPOWER me once again and GRANT me Your Gifts and Fruit that I may use them for the Glory of God.
I BOLDLY CALL FORTH the Rivers of Living Water to flow in me and through me to others around me.
FILL me with Your Spirit!
INCREASE Jesus’ Kingdom through me.
I PRAY this and THANK YOU in Jesus Holy Name.
Amen.
We PROCLAIM Acts 4:31
“And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”
Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . .BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Thank you TPP for your prayers!
DeletePatty, you're very welcome. Thank you for sharing Father’s words. 🌺 tpp
DeleteITS FRANCES🥰PRAISE GOD !✝️💖💖💖 THANK YOU DEAR 💖DIANA DEAR 💖PATTY AND DEAR 💖PRAYER POET ! 🏹🛡️🙏🏻😘😘😘
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
From last year...PREPARE YOURSELF
September 18, 2026
For soon things will change on the earth for the timing of My justice and judgment is fast approaching and the parable of the wheat and tares will become fulfilled ~ for it wasn’t just a story but a prophetic word that tells of what will happen. For I AM preparing My Angel Armies to descend on the earth and to bring judgment upon My enemies for they have reached the pinnacle of their evil deeds. For this date is 18 which means Life and I declare to you My Army of Light that I will grant you Abundant Life but My enemies will lose theirs! So prepare yourself for some Shaking and Stay Close to ME during this change that Light Overcomes and Defeats Darkness!
Proverbs 13:23 “The lovers of God will live a long life and get to enjoy their wealth, but the ungodly will suddenly perish.”
Proverbs 19:23 “When you live a life of abandoned love, surrendered before the awe of God, here’s what you’ll experience: Abundant life, Continual protection And complete satisfaction!”
Thank you Elizabeth for sharing that powerful clip… I’m praying for the Catholic Church as my husband‘s family is deep in it that Holy Spirit would break loose and I believe this is a sign that that is what’s happening praise God!!
ReplyDeleteJuli, thank you for the comment, and yes, praise God!! I'm praying for the Catholic Church too, and all churches. For Spirit-led unity and for the Holy Spirit to break loose, and keep breaking loose. (I became Catholic about thirty years ago, and have experienced profound beauty, especially in the Body and Blood of Jesus. I've seen some devotional practices that don't resonate with my spirit, but I saw those as a Protestant as well.) Have a blessed day!
DeleteI simply wanted to show the Holy Spirit moving in a powerful way. In thirty years, I've never seen anything even close to the way that priest was inwardly moved by the presence of Jesus' Blood, and watching it brings me to tears. I've read that some on this blog (including the blogger, Diana) have been led to hold private Communion services and have had profound experiences...God bless you! Holy Spirit definitely is on the move!!
Delete