THE SUMMONS - September 26, 2021
September 26, 2021
THE SUMMONS
"Today I AM issuing a SUMMONS to My Courtroom in Heaven. This SUMMONS will go out to the many CORRUPT and CROOKED people involved in STEALING an election. They think their crimes are still HIDDEN because the media is still COVERING for them. But My Courtroom in Heaven always has the FINAL say. As their crimes are LAID OUT in My presence, only the TRUTH will be seen and My VERDICT will be issued in RIGHTEOUSNESS and complete JUSTICE. What is LAID BARE in Heaven will be LAID BARE before the people of your Nation. Trust My WAYS and My TIMING in the release of all the evidence that is exposed in Heaven. Those who helped COVER UP the evidence on earth will also be SUMMONED to My Court, and they will be issued a GUILTY VERDICT as well. Some of those in darkness will know they are being TRIED today in My Court, and they will BLOW IT OFF—a VERY dangerous thing to do. Many will not be aware of what is happening in the spiritual realm, but they will wonder why they feel UNEASY and will struggle with a deep sense of FOREBODING. I will have My way in your Nation and NOTHING will stop Me as I release Heaven's VERDICTS and JUSTICE onto the earth. Continue to pray that Leviathan—the one who HIDES and TWISTS TRUTH—will be MUZZLED and that My Host will BREAK his back and RENDER him POWERLESS to suppress My VERDICTS from Heaven onto the earth. My SUMMONS have gone forth."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Amen!
ReplyDeletePsalm 94:15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
ReplyDeleteMy insight: Wait for it. It shall surely come. Justice will be served. All will see and fear and will turn from their wicked ways. God sits upon the judgment seat. Order in the Court! The gavel has sounded. He who has ears let him hear.
Amen, Alesia. Your insight resonates. In his book on traveling in the spirit, Praying Medic gives a vivid description of the Court of Heaven.
DeleteDiana how do you see this word in relation to what you've received? https://youtu.be/qJ4oSL6Y02o
ReplyDeleteI'm not speaking for Diana, just want to make that clear! I just watched this video, and to me it is in complete agreement with Diana's messages. The Army of Light is a remnant, and soon God's people who are still asleep will be shaken awake and the Church will be purified. We are called to draw closer to God and love Him with our whole hearts, not with outward performance. President Trump is being used of God to usher in His light and a golden age, which we are to actively participate in by calling it in with prayers, decrees, and declarations. He is a not a messiah or savior, and he needs our continual prayers. The political process is being used by God, and Trump is a part of that; he is also being used to bring into focus people's true hearts. Neither Trump nor politics is the ultimate answer - God is. That's what I've drawn from Diana's messages and from this video.
DeleteWe are called not only to love God with our whole heart, but also other people! To live in love and spread God's light. The woman in the video stressed this after her near-death experience, and Diana's messages have stressed it numerous times.
DeleteOne more thought. In keeping with Diana's messages, I believe that people of goodwill will recognize and appreciate what Donald Trump has done, in cooperation with God's plan, to rescue America and the world from the plans of the cabal. It is God's rescue, Trump is His instrument in a major role. But we all have a role. The woman in the video - made at the end of 2025 - said it doesn't matter if you love Trump or hate him, just love God and other people. That may be true now, but after the exposures, the great shaking - people will see the truth of the good he has done.
DeleteI have hogged the comments here, and I apologize. I just wanted to say that I see agreement, and no contradiction to Diana's messages in the video.
Elizabeth, thank you for sharing the video. I watched the whole thing. It's a good wake up call for the Church. Unfortunately, I never really felt I belonged in a church setting. So many people playing church. I felt alone. I spend my time mornings with my Lord, one-on-one. What an honor to be invited into his presence. I wish more people would realize that Jesus would love to simply have an audience of one. Imagine, he knows my name! God bless to all who read this. What a friend we have in Jesus!
DeleteGod bless you, Alesia! 🙏 Great comments about Jesus ❤️🔥.
DeleteSomeone who didn't post their name shared the video, and I shared how I see it in relation to Diana's messages. I really hope I was not out of line in doing so! The person asked Diana that question. I know she is busy preparing for her daughter's birthday celebration... I intended to just make a small comment, but there turned out to be a lot to say 🥴.