UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS - September 9, 2026

 September 9, 2026


UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS

“I hear many voices asking, ‘How much LONGER will it be NIGHT? How DEEP is the DARKNESS going to get? Will the DAWN EVER COME?’ Like never before in your life, you must look at the natural events that are about to unfold through the SPIRITUAL LENS of My written WORD and My PROPHETIC PROMISES. The evil empire is determined to release DARKNESS, DEATH, and DESTRUCTION on the world. It is RETALIATION against those CHAMPIONING the LIGHT, and it is their LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT to TAKE BACK CONTROL of the world. You, My Remnant Army of Light need to be just as DETERMINED to CALL FORTH MY PROMISES OF EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, AND THE BURNING DOWN OF THE EVIL EMPIRE UNTIL IT IS ASHES UNDER YOUR FEET. Even when all around you are in PANIC and FEAR of the deep darkness, you will FIX YOUR EYES ON ME and declare, ‘Our HOPE is in You our strong DELIVERER and we will REMAIN under the shadow of Your wings UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS. As the SON ARISES, we will see the evil empire DESTROYED and Your Kingdom ARISING from their ASHES with GREAT POWER, LIGHT, AND LIFE.’ You have My SURE WORD of PROMISE that I will RESCUE and DELIVER you from the entrenched evil and that their darkness is only being allowed to completely EXPOSE them and to SHAKE the nations AWAKE. It may grow very dark for a brief time, but it is only UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS.”

2PETER 1:19 (NASB) “And so we have the prophetic word made sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.”

MALACHI 4:1-3 (NASB) “For behold the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze, says the Lord of armies, so that it will leave them neither root nor branches. But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and frolic like calves from the stall. And you will crush the wicked under foot; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am preparing, says the Lord of armies.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Don't fret, our God does not lie !o.e

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! THE DARK BEFORE THE DAWN! WE’RE ALMOST THERE!

    Be sure to read PATTY’S message, (GET READY FOR CHANGE! - September 8, 2024) posted on at the bottom of DIANA’S Blog ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS -September 8, 2024)

    I'll be back later! tpp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TYPO:
      DIANA’S Blog ROARS, THUNDERS, AND WHISPERS -September 8, "2026"

      Delete
    2. My thoughts:
      The post from Willlor yesterday about Barry Wunsch's dream may be a key to what's about to take place.
      Be vigilant Army of Light, and pray for DJT and God's plans to come to pass. SHALOM!

      In His Name, tpp

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Diana and Patty, for sharing Father’s words. We love you.
    🌺 tpp



    * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    AN ADVENTURE AWAITS YOU!
    September 09, 2026

    For I AM constantly telling you of My Plans for America and the world and what is in your future but I want to Remind you that I have Personal Plans for Each of You My Army of Light! For I created you in a specific way ~ unique to you and I want you to fulfill the plans I have for you! For I made these plans long ago and they are waiting for you to fulfill them. For these plans will be suited to you! So My Army of Light Ask ME every morning what are Your plans for me today? And I say Your Life Will Become An Adventure and I will grant you power to fulfill these good works!

    Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABBA ❤
      Thank You for this reminder/Reassurance of Personal plans for each of our lives.
      Lately I'd been wondering a lot about my personal life because of sooo much that took place!
      But now, I'll be sure to ask daily and to look forward to a life of adventure for You alone are able to RESTORE to me all the years that have been stolen/ruined.
      AMEN!

      Delete
    2. I’m praying with you Ifeena!! God will not fail! He cannot, it’s who He is!

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * *
    BEHOLD! THE DAY OF THE LORD APPROACHES.
    THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IS AMONG HIS PEOPLE!
    * * * * * * *

    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We SPEAK into the atmosphere: HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!
    “For behold the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze, says the Lord of armies, so that it will leave them neither root nor branches. But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and frolic like calves from the stall. And you will crush the wicked under foot; for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I am preparing, says the Lord of armies.” MALACHI 4:1-3 (NASB)


    LORD GOD, THANK YOU for Your assurance, “You have My SURE WORD of PROMISE that I will RESCUE and DELIVER you from the entrenched evil and that their darkness is only being allowed to completely EXPOSE them and to SHAKE the nations AWAKE.”

    FATHER GOD, we are responding to the words You have DECREED in heaven:

    We UNITE and STAND FIRMLY on Your Foundation that You prepared for us.

    We DECLARE we will LOOK at the natural events that are about to unfold through the SPIRITUAL LENS of Your written WORD and Your PROPHETIC PROMISES.

    We DECLARE we will remember Your Instructions and we will be just as DETERMINED to CALL FORTH YOUR PROMISES OF EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, AND THE BURNING DOWN OF THE EVIL EMPIRE UNTIL IT IS ASHES UNDER OUR FEET.

    We DECLARE: When all around us are in PANIC and FEAR of the deep darkness, we will FIX OUR EYES ON YOU and DECLARE:
    ‘Our HOPE is in You our strong DELIVERER.
    We will REMAIN under the shadow of Your wings UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS.
    As the SON ARISES, we will see the evil empire DESTROYED and Your Kingdom ARISING from their ASHES with GREAT POWER, LIGHT, AND LIFE.’

    We PROCLAIM 2 PETER 1:19 (NASB) “And so we have the prophetic word made sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.”

    PRAISE GOD, OUR MIGHTY WARRIOR, OUR DELIVERER, “WHO IS, AND WHO WAS, AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY.” Revelations 1:8 NIV
    HALLELUJAH!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “THY KINGDOM . . . COME! THY WILL . . .BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Amen!
      We will not be moved! We're even more determined in calling forth Your Promises! Light Always wins against darkness. God wins.
      We win. Hallelujah!

      Delete
    2. Army of Light, I'm wondering if the calling of the Angels is the reason the remainder of the prayer does not post. I'm going to try again adding bullets!
      ➡🎆We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
      ➡🎆We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
      ➡🎆We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
      ➡🎆We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
      ➡🎆We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
      ➡🎆We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
      ➡🎆GO HOSTS! ➡🎆 MAKE TOAST!

      DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
      “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

      HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
      tpp

      Delete
    3. And AMEN 🛡🤺
      And AMEN 🛡🤺
      And AMEN 🛡🤺

      Delete
    4. Amen & Amen!! Thank you TPP. We decree & command these prayers & declarations STAY, in Jesus name!!

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of tired little children on a long road trip, "are we there yet?"
    The closer we get, the less I am tuned to the world around me.
    I spend a lot of time to myself in quietness.
    I feel like I'm living out this scripture:

    Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
    ISAIAH 26:20

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished with our man cave bible study. Trying to explain the deep state is like talking to pharisees. Or saying what the prophets are saying .o e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They dont believe a thing and it puts them to sleep ! o e

      Delete
    2. This are well behaved, well trained church people---very frustrating. o e.

      Delete
    3. I understand Denny. I’ve been in that same situation. I suppose they will be calling on you when God’s thunder comes!

      Delete
    4. Denny, I normally don’t do this but I just sent my sister and two brothers a little reading material. I don’t want them to ever say, why didn’t you tell us. I’ve tried! I’m glad I don’t live in the same town with them anymore or they might attempt an ‘intervention’ to get me committed into the Colorado Mental Health Hospital. We, the Remnant, can’t figure out why people don’t get it, and they think we’re nuts. If I didn’t have Father and the Army of Light my heart would surely break. 🌺 tpp

      Delete
    5. We just found the John Birch Society /JBS.org: Informs and pushes back on globalist agenda. One brochure: "How does Agenda 2030 affect You?" outlines the 15 ways
      they push for One World Govt. Another explains The UN Mass Migration Scheme.
      Robin Bullock recently explained the spiritual side: "A conspiracy was set up for the people's demise to give foreign entities control so that high occultic hierarchies could control Time." When govt goes rogue, the prophets get involved.
      They have Lost, we have Won !
      God's Plans and Purposes Always Prevail !

      Delete
    6. With my family, it's food and medical issues that are the most frustrating. I want them to have clean food, etc., but I'm basically backwards and believe in old wives' tales as far as they are concerned. There've already been exposures of corruption in these areas, but it's like they're oblivious. When all becomes known, I'll be happy! So true, TPP - we can't figure out why they don't get it, and they think we're crazy. 🙄 The thing is, they are a little bit aware that there is a deep state! So why not be more curious.. Denny, I'm looking forward to my pastor saying I've been right all along! Not for the sake of being right, but for the light to fully come on for him.

      Delete
    7. True words from Robin Bullock, MN Betsy. JBS has been talking about this a long time. God prevails, amen!

      Delete
    8. 10:12 is Elizabeth

      Delete
    9. "when the govt. goes rogue, the prophets get involved!"
      I've always been intrigued that the King Ahab
      was told by the Prophet Elijah, "Gather the people!"
      The King Obeyed the Prophet ! ( even at risk of Jezebel's wrath)
      We serve a Superior KingDom, with Superior Staff and Superior Resources !!!

      Delete
    10. My husband & I have explained to our family and FINALLY one of our son’s has come around!! It’s a game changer in our conversations, especially spiritually. My other son will listen but I can tell he’s not ready to hear it all. We can talk about spiritual things and he’s aware of the deep state, but I hesitate to say it all because some of the truth does sound unbelievable. I believe he is also starting to come around mainly spiritually. I have shared about the day when God will make himself known to all, so when it happens I’m sure he will call me! I have 4 grandchildren (and another on the way!), with my son who is not quite there yet, I hesitate with some discussions because I do not want them to think I’ve gone off deep end and mentally incapable of taking care of my grandchildren, of whom I see alot! I could not bear the thought of not being able to see and hold my grandchildren.

      Delete
    11. Deborah, and everyone, I have a new grandson, born at 5:04 this morning! This makes three grandsons now. The second one I am waiting to meet (he is 13 months old), as his mother cut me out of her life while she was pregnant with him. But I see the oldest one almost every day, and am now celebrating this new little one!!
      Praise God that one of your sons has come around, and that your other one is beginning to, Deborah! I too am careful in what I say. I was trying to be with my younger daughter...but she would have none of it. I could have done better 😣
      Grandchildren are such a blessing!!!

      Delete
    12. Just after I read this. I went on a walk and listened to a podcast that might give some explanation as to why people just can’t grasp the truths that are presented to them. I do understand this is part of the spiritual war we are in, but this podcast is talking about how the brain works.
      Lisa Bevere’s podcast - this Neurosurgeon just blew my mind

      Delete
    13. Rebecca, I will listen to that podcast. Thanks for sharing it!

      Delete
    14. Elizabeth, congratulations on the birth of your new grandson!! I am praying to our faithful God for the restoration of all things in your family. It will happen!!

      Delete
    15. Thank you!! And also for your prayers. I pray for your family too; and for everyone in the Army of Light who has lost relationships - children, other family, or friends - due to the divisions sown by the evil empire. Yes. God will restore! 🙏

      Delete
  7. From Three Years Ago…A Glorious Destiny
    September 09, 2026
    September 9, 2023

    Patty Teichroew
    My Prayer Journal

    Note: I usually have my quiet time with the Lord the first thing in the morning but the Lord wanted me to change my schedule and go for a walk instead at the park and so I did. What God unfolded me there is mind blowing. Then I got home and He unpacked it for me. Here it is….

    A Glorious Destiny

    For as you were at the park among My creation, you felt it. You sensed it. The creation—you experienced its’ hush in its’ waiting for it knows that soon it will be free. And when you walked the trails, creation recognized you as one of My Own who will bring its’ freedom and the hush that you felt was the EXCITEMENT of CREATION as it realized its’ FREEDOM IS NEAR! FOR SO MUCH HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS EVIL CONTROL ON THE EARTH. And the PART YOU PLAY IN THIS TIME IS ASTOUNDING! So because of this IMPORTANT ROLE YOU WILL BE PLAYING, I encourage you do NOT LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR CALLING, DO NOT LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR GLORIOUS DESTINY! HERE LET MY SCRIPTURE DESCRIBE IT FOR YOU:

    Romans 8:18-24 “I am convinced that any suffering we endure is less than nothing compared to the magnitude of glory that is about to be unveiled within us (italics mine). The entire universe is standing on tiptoe, yearning to see the unveiling of God’s glorious sons and daughters! For against its will the universe itself has had to endure the empty futility resulting from the consequences of sin. But now, with eager expectation, all creation longs for freedom (italics mine) from its slavery to decay and to experience with us the wonderful freedom coming to God’s children (italics mine). To this day we are aware of the universal agony and groaning of creation, as if it were in the contractions of labor for childbirth. And it’s not just creation. We who have already experienced the first fruits of the Spirit also inwardly groan as we passionately long to experience our full status as God’s sons and daughters—including our physical bodies being transformed. For this is the hope of our salvation.”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING