YOUR SOURCE AND YOUR GOAL - October 21, 1999 - A Special Posting
This is a journal entry from 27 years ago! It calls down through the years to us that our safety in the STORM is under His wings, close to His heart!
October 21, 1999
YOUR SOURCE AND YOUR GOAL
“Wait on Me; listen to Me. I will begin to move in a mighty way in your life, but you must submit your heart and your thoughts to Me. Let Me be your source and your goal. Fill your thoughts with Me and maintain your devotion to Me. I am your Rock and your Fortress and your High Tower; run into Me and be saved. Let your heart rest in Me and be stilled in that secret place with Me. Let the storm rage outside; you be with Me in the shelter of My wings. Let My pinions cover you and let them strengthen you and let them hide you from the enemy. I love you. Peace be still.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Nice
ReplyDeleteDenny
DeleteAnd it still rings true today! The same yesterday, Today and
ReplyDeleteTomorrow! HE NEVER CHANGES!!!
I’m Cindy Ashlock, Norman, OK. Amen to this Word. He is teaching me to wait, get silent and listen. I am learning. Thank You Father for Diana. Bless her and her team. We love You Father God. You are so good to us. Thank You,
ReplyDeleteWelcome Cindy! The Army of Light is glad to have you :-)
DeleteAnd Diana, Thank you so much for posting this precious prophecy from 27 year ago, wow!
God is using so many experiences and truths that I learned in the past to propel me into the future. Thank-you, Diana, for sharing this precious word from that past that helps propel us into His future!🤗
ReplyDelete