GO FORTH! OCTOBER 4, 2019
October 4, 2019
GO FORTH!
“All of Heaven is waiting for the order to GO FORTH! When the call comes the Host of Heaven will be released to accomplish My will in your Nation. Nothing and no one will STOP this onslaught of LIGHT, TRUTH, AND POWER when it is released. The results on earth will be STAGGERING, as darkness is EXPOSED and My JUSTICE rolls over the wicked like a road paver flattening their excuses and their lies into nothing. They will visibly TREMBLE in the light of My exposure and My justice. The fear of the Lord will grip their hearts and all their arrogance will flee away. They will be left naked and exposed for the world to see. You will see a great VINDICATION of truth and of the righteous. Even the lying media will be forced to report the TRUTH, but it is too late for them. They will be BROUGHT DOWN because of their continual LIES and CORRUPTION. I am preparing a new, honest media that will report with INTEGRITY so that people will know what is truly happening in the world. LISTEN for the command and WATCH the world CHANGE!”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
I just pictured a meme
ReplyDeleteTrump sitting in the conductor’s seat on a train looking towards us. He’s wearing a blue and white conductor’s hat and he has a big grin on his face and his fist is out the window. He’s releasing the code: the choo-choo of the train whistle.
— — O —: the long, long, short, long, which is sounded when the train is approaching a crossing grade.
The words on the side of the train read:
GOD’S TRUMP TRAIN !
Let’s release that whistle: — — O — π
p.s. I'm giving credit to Holy Spirit. That was GOOD and Heart Lightening! π
DeleteMore details: It was a black steam engine train with fancy gold lettering.
DeleteVery good TPP!! Of course there has to be gold on there somewhere! I’m releasing God’s Trump Train Whistle:
Delete— — O —
I’m on board!!
I'm hearing the song "LOVE TRAIN" on this one! I just love disco music. I remember a while back one of the Prophets said that they were singing the (disco) song "CELEBRATION" in Heaven :-)
DeleteThank you, Deborah, for your agreement. I saw this in the “mind’s eye” or an interior vision. It came out of nowhere. As I’ve had some time to thing about this today, I believe action needs to be taken. Here it goes:
DeleteWe DECLARE God’s Trump Train Whistle RESOUNDED the atmosphere.
We DECLARE and DECREE We have moved through the crossing gate.
God’s will . . . BE DONE! Hallelujah!
Amen. SO BE IT!
tpp
Char, I remember the upbeat musice, but I never knew the lyrics. It sure fits!
DeleteLOVE TRAIN
Song by The O’Jays
(Refrain . . . )
People all over the world ride, join hands
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world ride, join hands
Start a love train, love train
The next stop that we make will be England
Tell all the folks in Russia and China too
Well, well, well, well now
Don't you know that it's time to get on board
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through
Refrain
All of your brothers over in Africa
Tell all the folks in Egypt and Israel too
Well, well, well, well now
Please don't miss this train at the station, the station
'Cause if you miss it, I feel sorry, sorry for you
Refrain
Let it ride, let it ride
You better let it ride, let it ride
Get on, get on board
Refrain
typos
DeleteI’ve had some time to "thing" ... should be THINK
Upbeat "musice" . . . should be MUSIC
TPP, declared & decreed with you! Char, singing with you!
DeleteDeclared and decreed, TPP! (If I knew how to make memes, I'd make this one!! But maybe it's enough that it's in our interior vision...I can see it just as you describe it.) I am hearing that whistle resound, and singing both of those songs! (Good songs!!)
DeleteThere are three “Trump Train” prophecies from Tiffany Root and Kirk Vandeguche’s book: ‘TRUMP Prophesies’. The third prophesy is from Kirk’s vision. At the end of Kirk’s vision, he hears the Lord’s voice: “The Trump Train has left the station “. It sounds like the vision has to do with President Trump as a wrecking ball.
DeleteThis book on Trump Prophesies is from 2019-2023. The book is a very interesting read.
Another book to read in the near future! Right now I am deep into Dreams to Save a Nation by Andrew Whalen. There is a decree at the end of each chapter - each chapter describes a prophetic dream that he had.
DeleteI am hearing the train whistle sound like Union Pacific 4014, one of the "Big Boy" steam locomotives built in the early 1940s and painstakingly restored. It came through Kansas City in 2019, and again a few weeks ago. That whistle is the most awesome one I've ever heard! Train engines have so much power. As a small child, I was afraid of them because I could feel the massive amount of energy vibrating off of them. A very apt symbol of what the Lord has commissioned and anointed Trump to do in the earthly realm!
That’s interesting Elizabeth! In Kirk’s vision he sees a huge old train engine, a steam engine!
DeleteFrom Wikipedia on Big Boy No. 4014: "Long displayed at Fairplex RailGiants Train Museum in Pomona, California, No. 4014 was reacquired and restored to operational condition by Union Pacific, then placed in excursion service in May 2019 at its new home in Cheyenne, Wyoming, as the largest, heaviest, and most powerful operational steam locomotive in the world."
DeleteI followed Big Boy from K.C. to Lawrence in 2019, as did a number of others. It was an unforgettable experience. That was a few months pre-Covid fear event by the cabal. Was the restoration of this locomotive and its cross-country tour symbolic of what God was and is doing in these times? Maybe!
I just love this Holy Spirit-inspired meme, TPP!
Deborah, wow! Interesting that he saw that in his vision!
DeleteWOW! WOW! WOW! You’ve made my day! When I wrote about this vision, I was ‘under the assumption’ that Trump was in Kansas! Kansas must have been from Holy Spirit. I’ve never been there but on the left side of the train there was a massive field of what looked like leaning tall grass or wheat, golden, ripe and ready for harvest. The sky was a bright blue, full of light. Now I know that all the details are important!
DeleteThank you, Deborah, about Tiffany Root and Kirk Vandeguche’s Trump Train prophecies book. I don’t know who they are but their book sounds like a good read! Elizabeth, thanks for information on the Big Boy" steam locomotives. I know what I saw was a steam engine because I rode the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad (Durango, CO), Colorado’s premier steam operation. I chose an open car to get the full effect — and I sure did! Windblown and black soot in my hair and hitting my face! Silverton sits in a valley totally surrounded by mountains. Wonderful experience!
I’m also reading Andrew Whalen’s new book. I’d like to read ahead, but I’m sticking to one day at a time. This morning I read and DECLARED Day 5 so the book will be finished before the election (if there is one).
Army of Light, here’s a clip if you’d like to take a mini-vacation today. Enjoy!
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad: Echoes of Autumn on the Silverton Branch
www.bing.com/search?pglt=427&q=steam+locomotives+in+colorado&cvid=b26f4b0bad4e4791bfcb7898f31350bf&gs_lcrp=EgRlZGdlKgYIARAAGEAyBggAEEUYOTIGCAEQABhAMgYIAhAAGEAyBggDEAAYQDIGCAQQABhAMgYIBRAAGEAyBggGEAAYQDIGCAcQABhAMgYICBAAGEAyBggJEAAYQNIBCDk0MDFqMGo3qAIIsAIB&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=HCTS
It was a good experience, but I chose to take to the bus back to Durango which also had unlimited breathtaking views (and comfy seats). πΊ tpp
A 3-1/2 mile trip (each way) It was like riding a horse. Your body felt it! Hence, the return bus ride! π
DeleteTPP...this is beyond amazing!! And you have made my day as well! ❤️❤️ I don't keep track of where Trump will be and when, but I 'm sure he hasn't been in Kansas recently! This is soooo amazing... I'm not sure what it means yet, but it's stirring my spirit...
DeleteAnd wow! I rode the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad in 1995 during a trip to Colorado and Utah with my girls when they were little. It was amazing, and the views were spectacular! I don't quite recall, but I think we rode the train back, too...
I've been in Colorado many times, as I've always had family there. My aunt and uncle lived in Co Spgs many years, and I lived with them and worked a data entry job for a year after high school. Andrew Whalen talks about it in his book as being a spiritual center in the war from dark to light - as I'm sure you've noticed!
Nice photos! π π️π Thanks for sharing!! π
DeleteTPP , I would have taken the return bus ride too! I had an experience on horseback going on a trail up a steep mountain with a group of friends from work years ago. It was a crazy ride up the mountain trail. The horse was slipping and rocks falling down the cliffs with each step the horses took. I didn’t think I’d make it alive to the top. (I did not imagine this experience to be like this. I never even owned a pet, much less get on a horse). Anyway, we finally made it to the top, but all the while I was just worrying how am I going to get down the mountain? There was a bbq planned at the top, and then our descent down would be in pitch black! These people were all partying and enjoying their themselves. But, there was no way I was going down in the dark on horseback with a group of people that could barely walk. There were a few pick up trucks that hauled all the food, etc and I BEGGED them to give me a ride down the mountain. At first, they told me they didn’t have room. But I insisted I was not going back down the way I came up. Finally, they agreed. Maybe it was my tears, I don’t know. But I was so scared. I never got on another horse. When I finally got to the bottom of the mountain, sometime around midnight, all I could think of was, I’m alive and I’m NEVER doing that again!”
DeleteTPP, Thank you for sharing the website with the photo’s!
DeleteDeborah, what a harrowing experience! Wow! And you were very brave to take that horse ride... I can't even imagine that being my first horse ride!! I grew up around horses, but that would have scared me silly! I'd have begged a pickup ride back down too!
DeleteDeborah, about the photos, when you come to the photo labeled ‘The Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad: Echoes of Autumn on the Silverton Branch’, click on it. It’s a video and gives a little hint of the back country.
DeleteThe highway on the return trip is known as the The Million Dollar Highway, a route famous for its steep cliffs (altitude of 10,000 ft.+), narrow lanes, hairpin turns, and lack of guardrails. This drive is known for being one of the most dangerous drives in the U.S, but it’s also known as being one of the most beautiful drives in the country with PANORAMIC VIEWS of rugged peaks, valleys, and historic mining sites. The bus ride was a much quicker return to Durango. I certainly wouldn’t drive it myself!
Your horseback trip made my stomach churn. I’m not sure I could have enjoyed the bar-b-que. You were protected, for sure!
God has kept us safe! And I’m sure he has great plans for us. At least we have acquired some wisdom to use as we step into “youth” again! And, we’ve learned to work with our angels. How awesome is that! tpp
Elizabeth, it certainly was not the experience I had anticipated.
DeleteThere are some connections going on between TPP’s meme and your experiences with this steam engine, also put the song into it that Char referenced. I’ve been rereading it all and I can’t put my finger on it, but I sense a deeper dive. Maybe it’s something the Holy Spirit will reveal in time, but the connection is uncanny.
Wow, Deborah, I would have begged for a ride too if I went through that! Glad all turned out ok.
DeleteTPP: Thank you for printing the lyrics to Love Train :-)
TPP, I’ll have to go back and check those photos out again. I did click on a couple of the pictures but they did nothing. I did not go any further with the rest of the photos. Thank you!
DeleteYes, God has kept us safe, TPP! And has great plans for us, including being wiser "youths" as we work with out angels. So awesome!!
DeleteDeborah, it's the same for me... I sense something deeper going on with these connections but can't get a whole picture yet. Yes, maybe Holy Spirit will reveal it in time! The song Love Train is an all-time favorite of mine.
*our angels
DeleteThe connection with the song Love Train could mean that the Trump Train will travel around the whole world with truth and love from God.
DeleteBeautiful, Deborah! Thank you for sharing your analysis! Perfect! I love it!!! tpp
DeleteDeborah, using that link, scroll down to VIDEOS
Deleteof Steam Locomotives in Colorado, then click on the one labeled: Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad: Echoes of Autumn on the Silverton Branch. 29.35 minutes.
Yes! Beautiful analysis of the Love Train connection, Deborah...The Trump Train is a Love Train that will travel around the world bringing truth and love from God... And that will bring peace and prosperity!
DeleteI can't seem to find it in a search, but a few years ago Tim Sheets spoke of a dream or vision of an angel standing very tall in a wheat field, at the center of the U.S. The angel shot arrows of fire in all directions from that spot. Maybe that ties in with your vision of the Trump Train being in Kansas, TPP. It could be symbolic of the fires of revival being lit in the Heart of America and spreading outward, and not in reference to a specific geographic location.
DeleteBut I take TPP's vision seriously in all its aspects, and I'll keep a spiritual antenna up for whatever He might lead me to here.
DeleteGLORY TO GOD,
ReplyDeleteLET YOUR HOST OF ANGELS GO FORTH TO ACCOMPLISH ALL
YOUR WORDS πππ
In Jesus name all the evil ones in power in the 7mountains of Influence I decree are Marked for removal by the illumination and Reaper Angels and Men and Women of GOD Country and Constitution are Raised up in there Place to Bring our Nation back to One Nation Under GOD.AMEN
ReplyDeleteAmen!
DeleteThank you Father God! It is so hard to keep our shins up and be positive. The left is attacking like never before during the mid term election process! I just ππΌππΌππΌππΌ
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “GO FORTH!” from October 4, 2019.
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
FATHER GOD, we THANK YOU and Diana Larkin for the revisit of Your Message telling us, “All of Heaven is waiting for the order to GO FORTH!”
We, too, are LISTENING for the command and we are so excited to WATCH the world CHANGE!
We PARTNER with You and we STAND AT THE READY with all of heaven to accomplish Your will.
We CONTINUE to CALL-IN Light, Truth, and Power.
We DECLARE:
. . . EXPOSE the darkness.
ROLL OVER the wicked with Your Justice.
. . . FLATTEN their excuses and their lies into nothing.
EXPOSE the media’s lies and corruption.
. . . BRING THEM DOWN!
We DECLARE and DECREE ‘The fear of the Lord will grip their hearts and all their arrogance will flee away. They will be left naked and exposed for the world to see.’
ABBA, THANK YOU for preparing a new, honest media that will report with integrity so that people will know what is truly happening in the world.
THANK YOU for the new Trump Media and the enjoyment of watching him in real time playing the dying media like a harp!
THANK YOU for guiding and protecting him as he leads our nation and the world into the Golden Age.
No man can do anything without You!
We give YOU all the Glory, Honor and Praise!
THANK YOU for everything You are doing for us!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen!
DeleteAmen! Thank you, TPP! I love this image! Let's get on board GOD'S Trump Train! As more and more jump on, we're feuling this train with HIS Fire of Light, Truth and Power with our songs of praise! Let's keep this Train (of Glory) going...full speed ahead! Choo...Choo! Amen!
ReplyDeleteOoops. That was me at 10:07.
DeleteThis train is bound for glory, this train! πΆ
DeleteYes, we're fueling this train with HIS Fire of Light, Truth and Power with our songs of praise! tpp
DeleteFrom one of Patty's messages:
For Your Praise Stirs My Angel Armies to do Battle On Your Behalf! For Your Praise Is A Sign Of Your Faith and Trust in ME that is Not Wavering!
Amen!!
DeleteBeing part of this group, I am learning to sing praise songs throughout the day. Even when I don't feel like it at first, it ends up lifting my heart! My mom did this sometimes... I never understood till now how powerful it was.
Delete