I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH - October 1, 2026

 October 1, 2026


I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

“You must understand that there is a HIGH PRICE TO PAY for living a life that MOCKS My name and lives in REBELLION to My ways. Those partnered with darkness have LAUGHED at Me and ENJOYED PLOTTING ways to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY you. They are UTTERLY SELFISH and MOCKERS of everything good. But I tell you that a day SWIFTLY APPROACHES when I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH as they REAP their DARK HARVEST. With great JOY, I will set you FREE from their LIES, DEATH AGENDAS, and FINANCIAL BONDAGE. When the evil empire CRASHES under the weight of their lives of SIN and DESTRUCTION, you will experience FREEDOM like you have never yet lived under. Even the AIR YOU BREATHE will be filled with an atmosphere of FREEDOM. Do not be ANXIOUS about the dark schemes they have planned to take back CONTROL because their schemes will RETURN TO THEM and BRING THEM DOWN, and I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH. This is why I tell you not to fret over evildoers because their DARK HARVEST will DESTROY them and their evil systems. And you will LAUGH WITH ME at your VINDICATION, FREEDOM, and GREAT REWARDS.”

PSALM 2:4 (NLT) “But the One who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.”
PROVERBS 1 (NLT) vs 26 “So I will laugh when you are in trouble! I will mock you when disaster overtakes you—“ vs 29 “For they hated knowledge and chose not to fear the Lord.” vs 30 “They rejected My advice and paid no attention when I corrected them.” vs 31 “Therefore, they must eat the bitter fruit of their own way, choking on their own schemes.”
PSALM 37:13 (NLT) “But the Lord just laughs, for He sees their day of judgment coming.”
PSALM 59:8 (NLT) “But Lord, You laugh at them. You scoff at all the hostile nations.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you LORD.
    We receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will LAUGH With You, Father!!! Thankyou, Praise Your Name!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will laugh with you Father, Yeshua, & Holy Spirit, and give you ALL THE GLORY HONOR & PRAISE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted this on yesterday's blog but I'm going to post it here as well because it flows with Diana's message today.
    * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From Three Years Ago…IT IS YOURS!
    September 30, 2026

    And now there is yet ANOTHER Jewish Holiday that began last night and lasts for seven days called Sukkot or the Feast of Booths. This feast commemorates My taking care of the Israelites in the wilderness even though they had no home so these booths signify their temporary living conditions they had for those forty years—but even in their punishment of not entering into the Promised Land, I took care of them! Also, this feast celebrates harvest. The sowing of the seed and I bring the sunshine and the rain and the plants comes to maturity and are harvested; the celebrating of My Goodness. In earlier words I have given to the prophets, I have mentioned the Fall and I said people will fall in the Fall. And such is the time we are in NOW! For the harvest of what people have sown has been PUT INTO EFFECT and THERE IS NO TURNING BACK! For My Angel Armies are working to bring justice and I say not only will this harvest affect the evil but ALSO THE RIGHTEOUS! For if you, My Army of Light would CALL ON ME and decree this verse, it is YOURS! For after the Angel of Death visited the first born of all the families of the Egyptians, Pharaoh announced to Moses that they could go and set them free! Then this verse in Psalms 105:37 speaks of what I will do AGAIN for you: He brought Israel forth also with silver and gold and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. For this verse speaks of having PLENTY and also of having HEALTH! So declare this over you and IT SHALL BE YOURS!

    Feeble—physically weak; as from age or sickness; frail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABBA, THANK YOU for giving us Your Promise in Psalm 105:37.

      I DECLARE Psalm 105:37 (AMPC) over my life and my loved ones:
      “He brought [Israel] forth also with silver and gold, and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.”

      I RECEIVE Your Promise, in Jesus’ Holy Name. THANK YOU, Father. Amen.

      Delete
    2. Tpp, Father said Decree it. Just wanted to clarify. I am surprised I caught it.
      Thank you for posting it. I always appreciate your post.

      Delete
    3. Tpp, never mind I re read it for approx 20 times and you were right he said decree in middle bit then said declare at end. Ugh my comprehension sometimesπŸ˜” sorry for confusion all.

      Delete
    4. Just to be sure: I declare & decree Psalm 105:37 over myself, my family, A Watchman’s Journal Team and the Army of Light! I receive Your promises Lord for myself and on behalf of the others I’ve mentioned. Amen & Amen!!

      Delete
  5. GLORY TO GOD, FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM ⛓️‍πŸ’₯⛓️‍πŸ’₯⛓️‍πŸ’₯ SHAKE YOUR SHAKLES OFF.
    THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more than ready to have the last laugh because for 50 years I kept emergency food and supplies because the bad guys were going to starve us, and for the last 5 or 6 years because the good guys are making a move to take over ! some food I was able to give away that still had a good date. I am confident that this time it is for real and we [the Christians] win. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Denny. I gave up storing food also and donated what was still good. That is relief off my mind. My husband used to call our basement “Debco” , as opposed to “Costco”!

      Delete
    2. "Debco," that's funny!! πŸ˜„ I was never a serious prepper, it got too burdensome to remember to switch things out periodically!

      Delete
    3. Same here Elizabeth. It has upset me so much when I realize all the things I had to toss because they expired. I just couldn’t seem to keep up with it.

      Delete
    4. Yes, Elizabeth! That was one of the burdensome parts of it! I was not an “over the top” emergency storage kind of girl. I kept enough for approximately one month. The Heavenly Father spoke to me a while back and said, “What does this say about your faith & trust in Me?” Also, He has never once told us through Diana to store up food or keep our cars filled with gas. It’s just not who He is. He supplied for the Israelites in the desert for 40 years. That’s all I needed to know.

      Delete
  7. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    OCTOBER WILL BURN BRIGHTLY
    October 01, 2026

    For the month of October will Burn Brightly as a Month You Will Always Remember for the Rest Of Your Life! For many books will be written so as to make sure this month is Not Forgotten! For the Changes That Take Place Will Blow Your Mind! Arrests, wealth received, health restored, truth revealed and these things will follow into November as well and I will Show Myself in a Mighty Way and the belief of Islam and the powers of Satanism and the occult will be Dealt a Blow that they will Not Recover From! For I AM the One and True God!

    Isaiah 45:5a “I am the Lord and there is no other; There is no God besides Me.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Abba, Father! Let the fire of destruction and darkness be overcome by the Awesome Fireball Power of Holy Spirit, and release of His heavenly Hosts and Angels, in the fulfillment of His Promises. I pray this In the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen!

      Delete
    2. YES!!!
      YOU are the ONE and TRUE GOD!! We praise You and we thank You!
      I am so looking forward to this!

      Delete
    3. Amen, amen, amen!!

      Delete
    4. I can’t wait for my mind to be blown!!
      One true God! Creator of EVERYTHING!

      Delete
  8. Time to Really Laugh😁
    Slaughters of Joy and Freedom!
    Hallelujah πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  9. chong
    I am laughing to the enemy in the battle field. God got it! Strip off all their power and strength to be no effect, null and void in Jesus name. Let them be confound and prove them wrongs!!
    Father God, take them all evil out in the land of living!!
    Go hosts, make enemy toast, make them a pile of ashes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is So Good and I will be joining in the laughter with you Lord!

      Delete
  10. Brother Robin Bullock spoke a few years ago - basically about the darkness we are living in. I remember thinking that my whole has really been the dark ages. But hallelujah we are about to step into the Light! I can’t wait. Thank You Papa GOD!,, - Erica C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM PSALM 2:4 (NLT)
    “But the One who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “Those partnered with darkness have LAUGHED at Me and ENJOYED PLOTTING ways to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY you.” . . . “Do not be ANXIOUS about the dark schemes they have planned to take back CONTROL because their schemes will RETURN TO THEM and BRING THEM DOWN, and I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.”

    THANK YOU that we will experience FREEDOM like we have never yet lived under. We LOOK FORWARD to the liberating aroma of FREEDOM in the air.
    We can’t wait to joyously LAUGH WITH YOU at our Vindication, Freedom, and Great Rewards.
    We can’t wait to CELEBRATE Your Goodness and Your great JOY in setting us FREE. "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord," Psalm 150

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Amen! I will be laughing with You, Heavenly Father and The Army of Light!
      Thank you, TPP.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?