MY THUNDEROUS WORDS WILL SHAKE THE WORLD - October 3, 2026

 October 3, 2026


MY THUNDEROUS WORDS WILL SHAKE THE WORLD

“I AM THUNDERING OUT WORDS THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD TO ITS FOUNDATIONS. These THUNDEROUS WORDS will TOPPLE THRONES of IDOL WORSHIP and that includes the government, the Church, Education, Entertainment, and the Media. Every system, church, and structure built on MAN’S WAYS or in PARTNERSHIP with the DARKNESS will find they are SUDDENLY built on SAND and MY THUNDEROUS WORDS will COLLAPSE them in RUINS. The fear of the Lord will SWEEP over a SHOCKED and DISTRESSED people, and they will know that I AM GOD. It is your prayers and cries for JUDGMENT, JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS to be restored that have made a way for MY THUNDEROUS WORDS to SHAKE THE WORLD. As My THUNDEROUS WORDS CRASH the evil empire and its web of lies, My GLORY will be released on the earth, and the Spirit of Truth will visit the earth with CONVICTION of sin and a DESIRE to pursue righteousness. My Glory and My Spirit will SET THE STAGE for MY THUNDEROUS WORDS to RESET the world and to SHAKE IT AWAKE to the reality of My Kingdom, My ways and My King, the Son of righteousness. As Jesus is DISPLAYED before the world, He will SWEEP the nations with SALVATION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE and many will come into the Kingdom. This is a time like no other on the earth, and you will be WITNESSES and PARTNERS with Me in CALLING FORTH MY THUNDEROUS WORDS that will SHAKE THE WORLD so that My Kingdom can come on the earth as it is in Heaven.”

JOB 37:2 (NLT) “Listen carefully to the thunder of God’s voice as it rolls from His mouth.”

PSALM 29:3 (NLT) “The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea. The God of glory thunders. The Lord thunders over the mighty sea.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Our God is Large and In Charge ! lk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last night this old man had a dream that represented thunder and was the clear use of our honest to goodness AUTHORITY. I was able to stand down someone on the evil side. We ,as the team of light , Have way more AUTHORITY than we employ ! o.e.

      Delete
    2. That is completely awesome, Denny. Amen!

      Delete
    3. What a cool confirmation, Denny!!! Wohoo!

      Delete
    4. Yesterday I woke up with two phrases in my spirit. "The footsteps of demons " and "you call out to the LORD ". Possibly a warning to use our discernment?

      Delete
    5. Asap-Its late notice, but anyone who sees this please....
      Stand in agreement with me to block a evil from working at a paranormal circus like function in PA and all future shows they have.

      My adult son and a couple friends are going to this tonight. It starts in less than an hour. I have told him its evil. But they bought tickets and he wants to go spend time with friends. He has been thinking I am a little out there & am over the top when it comes to God and being safe.
      I don't know if I can do that. But I sure am declaring & sending angels to stop the evil from working at these shows.

      Delete
    6. 6pm anon was me, darlene sorry I was in a hurry to post it.

      Delete
    7. I stand in agreement with you, Darlene, to block any evil from working at the paranormal circus-like function in PA and all future shows they have. I pray for physical and spiritual protection over your son, his friends, and all attending who are unaware of the supernatural dangers they are exposing themselves to. May their guardian angels light, guard, rule and guide them. Amen.

      Delete
    8. I prayed in agreement with you, Darlene and Jean. All plans of the enemy at this function are null and void. No weapons formed against the attendees will prosper. We DECLARE: BACKFIRE into the enemy's camp. In Jesus Name. Amen.

      Delete
    9. ABBA, thank you for giving Denny confirmation of YOUR THUNDER. Thank you for Your Faithfulness. Amen.

      Thank you, Denny, for sharing your dream! 🌺 tpp

      Delete
    10. I know it's late, but I stand in agreement also. I plead the blood of Jesus over your son and his friends. I pray a safe return home for all of them.

      Delete
    11. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, TTP!
      TPP, I always follow along and learn so much from your prayers, decrees and declarations! I do have a question and would please like some clarification from either you or Diana. It would be regarding request for prayers. I know we should pray for and lift up one another. I'm not sure of the proper protocol for this site, though it is a blog. Should only you, TPP, and or designated persons be the one or ones who should answer prayer requests? I love this site and want to follow what is best for all. So whatever you feel or believe is acceptable, and for the Glory of God, please let me know.
      Thank you! God bless you!

      Delete
    12. Judith, I am a warrior in the Army of Light, just like the rest of the you. 😊 The declarations and decrees that I post are prayer points to help us unify and be “on the same page”. We’ve all been lifting each other up in prayer and there hasn’t been a protocol that I know of besides being respectful! I’m not an expert on prayer; however, I am learning in leaps and bounds about Kingdom Authority. It’s amazing to be a part of God’s Army.
      Let’s ask Diana . . . . Diana, we’d love to know if you have any suggestions/rules/or changes that you would like us to follow in reference to prayer requests. Thanks.🌺 tpp

      Delete
    13. I’m praying in agreement with all of you over Darlene’s son. We use our full authority in Jesus Christ to come against any strongholds of darkness that would try to influence your son. We command any and all darkness to take a knee to the name & blood of Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit we ask You to bring Your presence all over Darlene’s son because we declare that where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. We send cloaking Angels to hide him from the enemy. Heavenly Father, keep Darlene’s son from being charmed in anyway with lies & deception, and we foil the plans of the wicked now. Heavenly Father, be a fortress over Darlene’s son. We evict, by the power of the Blood of Jesus from his conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind all control of any wicked powers trying to destroy him. In Jesus name, Amen!!

      Delete
    14. Denny, thank you for sharing that awesome dream. Our authority is very powerful!

      Delete
    15. Thank you, TTP! Yes! It is SO amazing to be a part of His Army of Light! So much so, it's truly beyond words! Thank you, Diana, for sharing Father's Heart with us! Thank You, Father, for leading me to this site! He IS so Good! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    16. It's late here on the west coast, but Darlene, please let us know if you get a chance that your son is back home safe and sound in Jesus' name. Praying!

      Delete
  2. WOW❣️ Your kingdom come, Father❣️πŸ™Œ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Kingdom Your Will Be Done ✝️

    ReplyDelete
  4. * * * * * * * GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!
    * * * * * * * And on earth, PEACE to people of good will!
    πŸ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “MY THUNDEROUS WORDS WILL SHAKE THE WORLD.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “I AM THUNDERING OUT WORDS THAT WILL SHAKE THE WORLD TO ITS FOUNDATIONS.” . . . “This is a time like no other on the earth, and you will be WITNESSES and PARTNERS with Me in CALLING FORTH MY THUNDEROUS WORDS that will SHAKE THE WORLD so that My Kingdom can come on the earth as it is in Heaven.”

    We DECLARE and DECREE: “GOD’S Glory and HIS Spirit will SET THE STAGE for HIS THUNDEROUS WORDS to RESET the world and to SHAKE IT AWAKE to the reality of His Kingdom, His ways and His King, the Son of righteousness.”

    We SPEAK into the atmosphere:
    “Listen carefully to the thunder of God’s voice as it rolls from His mouth.”
    JOB 37:2 (NLT)

    ABBA, we are thrilled to WITNESS and PARTNER with You!
    We CALL FORTH Your THUNDEROUS WORDS.
    CRASH the evil empire and its web of lies!
    TOPPLE the thrones of idol worship!
    COLLAPSE their structures built on sand!
    . . . BRING them to ruins!
    SWEEP the fear of the Lord over the people!
    . . . SHOW them that You are the Great I AM!!!
    BRING FORTH the Spirit of Truth!
    SHOW US YOUR GLORY!

    Father, we THANK YOU and PRAISE YOU that “As Jesus is DISPLAYED before the world, He will SWEEP the nations with Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance and many will come into the Kingdom.”
    We CALL IT FORTH.

    We PROCLAIM PSALM 29:3 (NLT) “The voice of the Lord echoes above the sea. The God of glory thunders. The Lord thunders over the mighty sea.”
    Thy Kingdom . . . COME!
    Thy will . . . BE DONE!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Hallelujah, I come into agreement with these Decrees & call forth God's Will & enter in agreement for his people & this Nation in Jesus name. I decree those doing palm reading, pychic powers, using dark art & magic, remote viewing, casting spells, chants, vexes, voodoo, rituals night & day, polluting our foods in dreams, dream destroyers, dream catchers, using charms crystal candles, your Time is Up, I decree God is stripping you,We bind your hands, eyes, will & we decree & believe God is going to give you a shaking , your businesses will close shop, your spells will dry up, your crystal balls shattered, in one day, in Jesus mighty name. Amen..

      Delete
    2. "In one day, the Mighty Will Fall." - I just heard in my spirit. Thank you Lord God, you are King forever. πŸŒΏπŸ‘‘πŸ™Œ

      Delete
    3. "In One Day." Regarding October 9th: Matt 24.36 does say "no man knows (the timing of His RETURN.) BUT 2 Kgs 7 says Elisha spoke the wordoftheLord: "TOMORROW about this Time. .End of Famine." He even tells them the new price of some groceries.
      In One Day: The Great Exodus met the exact biblical prophecy, from hundreds of years back, to-the-day! Pharoah commands them the night B4: "Leave Immediately !"
      They skedaddled the Very Day God had told Abraham they would.

      Delete
    4. Amen & Amen. Thank you TPP. I call it forth!

      Delete
  5. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    COMING TO LIFE!
    October 03, 2026

    For the time is coming and surely shall be that the Time of Blessings Will Be Poured Out Onto the Righteous, and those who have chosen wickedness and who have not heeded My warnings will soon know and realize their fate. For the writings in the Book of Enoch that was written eons ago is Coming To Life and You, My Army of Light are Treasured To Be A Witness of what I Revealed to him Become A Reality! For your eyes shall behold so many miracles in every realm and upon every person and My Glory Shall Fill The Earth! For I Have Chosen This Time On The Earth For It All To Begin!

    Jude vs 14-25 “It was of these also that Enoch in the seventh generation from Adam prophesied saying, ‘Behold, the Lord came with his holy myriads to execute judgment on all, and to convict all the ungodly of all of their deeds of ungodliness which they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.’ These are grumblers, malcontents, following their own passions, loud-mouthed boasters flattering people to gain advantage. But, you must remember beloved, the predictions of the apostle of our Lord Jesus Christ; they said to you, ‘In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.’ It is these who set up divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved build yourselves up in your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now to him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you without blemish before the presence of his glory with rejoicing to the only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing Diana. I agree with the Decree from Heaven in Jesus name. Abba, Adonai, Lord God have your Way & your Will be done. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can someone agree with this prayer request? Lord God, I close all door to the enemy. Lord overturn every hostile decree against me. I call on the power of God, your Will be done in my life & family. It is finished by the blood of the Lamb. I claim my Power & authority in Jesus name, I am seated in Christ. I have recovered all that I lost, today. God decree a reversal of worldly powers against your people and Israel. I trust the Good Lord to overrule this for good! You did it for the Jews for Esther Lord God. I decree they will start writing my checks suddenly, immediately. I reclaim all that was stolen from me & my household & ministry, in Jesus name. Thank you kindly for agreeing. God bless. - Ms. C, a widow.(There is a high level psychic that's praying against me & my finances & casting spells against me daily)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree in Jesus’ name. Amen

      Delete
    2. Ms C @ 12:37, I'm standing with you, in agreement with your prayer request! Yes and Amen! I'm not the most experienced prayer warrior, as I find myself more likened to an "overzealous Doberwoman". However, My heart is in the right spot. I do know where 2 or more are gathered, there He is also! Luke 10:19 Jesus has given you all power and authority to trample upon serpents! Nothing in any way will harm you! Also, The thief must give back to you what was stolen, 7 times! And of the dark principalities you mentioned, I pray Jesus, cover Ms C with Your Blood from her head to her toes. No weapon formed against her will prosper. Holy Spirit quench the arrows pointed toward her, with Your Mighty Fire! I pray for the release of Your Heavenly Host Zerachiel, Protector against witchcraft, send forth heavenly Angels to boomerang their darts of evil back to where they came. I pray Ms C, for His miracles and wonders, come so plenty into your life that you experience the fulness of His Glory and in your ministry. I humbly, yet boldly pray all this in the Holy and Mighty Name of Jesus! All Glory is His. Amen!

      Delete
    3. I stand in agreement with your prayer, Ms C. We affirm our power & authority over any and all wicked spirits being assigned against you and we bind and command them to be bound in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. I decree over you Psalm 121:78 which says, “The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.” I declare the Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. Amen & Amen.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, Deborah! and Anonymous person! Amen.

      Delete
    5. Praying in the spirit for Ms. C.
      In Jesus name. Amen.

      Delete
  8. Judy
    I agree with you all in pray and ask God to honor our prayers and I decree in Jesus Holy Name that all sorcery against Mrs. C will be destroyed by our prayers sent in faith and honesty. Thank you Father for answered. Prayer. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From Three Years Ago… BE AT REST
    October 03, 2026

    Be at Rest My Army of Light for the deep state is working very hard to cause more devastation for Remember My Word that says that you will hear of wars and rumors of wars but Do Not Be Alarmed (capitalization mine) for such things must happen (Mark 13:7) For as you can see, it’s ALL PART OF MY PLAN! Do Not concern yourself at what the deep state is doing but Remember I GOT YOU. Now, be a light in the darkness to those around you and calm their fears and reveal to them the Source of your Peace and Draw them to ME. For My Arms are longing to hold those given to fear and unrest. For I AM going to show the deep state that I have LIMITS to their folly and soon they will go TOO FAR and I will STOP THEM and the world will know WHO I AM!

    Psalm 96:10-13 “Say among the nations, The Lord reigns; the world also is firmly established, it shall not be moved; He shall judge the peoples righteously. Let the heavens rejoice and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar and all its fullness. Let the field be joyful and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord. For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about a nice big ROOOOOOAAAAARRR !!!

      Delete
    2. Amen TPP! ROOOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!! 🦁
      He is coming to judge the earth with righteousness and truth!! Hallelujah!!

      Delete
    3. He rules the world with truth and grace
      and makes the nations prove
      the glories of His righteousness
      and wonders of His love! 🎢
      ROOOOOAAAAARRR!!!
      (gotta get used to that! πŸ˜„)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?