RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS - October 4, 2026
October 4, 2026
RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS
“The enemy is busy sending CLOUDS of APATHY, DOUBT, and DULLNESS to try and SIDELINE My Army of Light. The darkness is DESPERATE to STOP the POWERFUL WARFARE you have been waging because it is THREATENING their GIANTS of DREAD and FEAR that they have used to CONTROL the world. The FIRE in your swords of TRUTH and the FREQUENCY of your ROARS as you decree and declare, is SLAYING their GIANTS and TOPPLING their thrones of dark power. I want you to be AWARE of this tactic so that you are not taken off the battlefield because you suddenly feel so WEAK and UNINSPIRED to battle the entrenched darkness. It is just a DEVIOUS assignment of the evil empire and you should NOT BOW to their deceptions. RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS the darkness has sent, and see things seated with Me in the Heavenly places. Ask Holy Spirit to REVIVE you, ask Jesus to ROAR over you to AWAKEN your spirit to God’s POWER, and ask Me to POUR My FIERY LOVE on you to REIGNITE your WARRIOR HEART to PASSION and PURPOSE. Do not listen to the WHISPERED LIES or BREATHE in the DEADENING ATMOSPHERE of the evil ones. Choose to RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS because the storm they have unleashed is NO MATCH for My STORM. My storm will BLOW them OFF the mountains of influence and CRUSH them in the valleys. The atmosphere of Heaven and My Glory will FILL the earth, and you will BREATH FREELY AGAIN.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Oh, this is such a timely word! I've been feeling this dullness and even as if I were being pulled into apathy the past couple of days, my awareness "pulled" toward life as it's always been, "nothing to see here.".I had the thought that it was a tactic of the enemy and have been trying to rise above it, with limited success. These strategies given by the Father are PERFECT!!! Hallelujah! πΆππ¦π₯
ReplyDeleteI was asking Holy Spirit to revive keep me ignited, and that's where it was working...but the "triple threat" of the Holy Trinity is ALL the power available to us! Asking Jesus to ROAR over me to awaken me to God's POWER, and asking the Father to pour His FIERY LOVE on me...
DeleteAmen! Timely indeed, Elizabeth! I have become aware of this tactic of the enemy recently myself especially with clouds of dullness. I amped up my praise & worship this morning sensing what was happening. Now, the Father confirms it. So, I unsheathed my flaming sword of truth and I cut off the head of the giants. We will not be sidelined!! (Interesting, we were roooaarring with TPP last night on yesterday’s blog!). I rise above these gathering clouds of darkness and I come into full agreement with your prayer!! We will not listen to the enemy!
DeleteAs the giants go down, there will be a tendency to get cocky , so the Lord has given me a way out of that pride by converting a scripture [Heb 5:1,2] to the team of light as a Royal Priesthood---He humbles himself by showing compassion to those who are ignorant of God's ways and stray from Him---because none of us are all that perfect ! o.e.
ReplyDeleteAmen, Denny! That is a good teaching on those verses! I'm going to copy and save it! I've been rehearsing not having an "I told you so" attitude, and practicing not being judgemental or bitter about how some have treated me, when the truth is finally known. Picturing myself embracing them and extending grace and forgiveness, and asking theirs as well if I've been unkind in any way.These words are a help!!
DeleteGood word Denny!! I receive it!! Elizabeth, in agreement either you also! This is so easy to slip into. I need to keep this in front of me every day also.
DeleteAnother word Diana published a while back about speaking life and not death, to become an encourager and not a critic. I release Your power, Heavenly Father, for change into their lives and Your love to cover their insecurities and weaknesses.
Delete“Encouragers bring lasting change and humility to those their lives touch”. Lord, I surrender my mind & heart to You to just love people like You do.
Amen to your prayer, Deborah!! And good reminder about that past word to Diana. This comment also ties in with the word to Patty below.
DeleteBeautiful comments from Elizabeth and Denny! We rise up to meet Him! We welcome Him in, in the coming of His Glory! Make Way! Amen!
ReplyDeleteMake way! Amen!!
Delete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
CHOICES
October 04, 2026
As you wait for My Promises to Become Reality…Don’t Forget to Love! Do not be selfish with your time and schedule ~ but think of others. For the abundant life that is spoken of in My Word not only includes reaching out with My Love and meeting needs for others but also offering your friendship! For many people are alone and when you include them in your life ~ you give them value! So, My Army of Light don’t be so concerned of getting all things checked off your to-do list but instead focus on who can I show love to today?
Hebrews 10:23, 24 “Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.”
Oh boy, this speaks to ME!! I have been wondering how I’m going to check things off my list because of all my family responsibilities. See how the enemy works? It sometimes starts out with just a thought, like I need more time to get my own stuff done! Lord, I will continue to focus on who I can show love to today!
DeleteSame for me, Deborah!
DeleteTHANK YOU,EL SHADDAI.
ReplyDeleteI WILL RISE,I WILL STAND,I DECLARE YOU ARE WITH US, ❤️❤️❤️
Amen Isabel!!
DeleteAmen!!
DeleteChong
ReplyDeleteIt was last night before I went to work; I prepared myself to enter into our battle of the Lord. I usually set aside time 2 or 3 hours early before the battlefield. I prepare myself by speaking in tongues and focusing my mind and heart to be ready for mighty warfare with God in me. I printed out all marching orders and teachings, and highlighted and taped them on my whole house walls. Out of space, so I am stacking them over each other. I asked the Lord, what would you call these the wall of fires!. He said, "the badge of honor." I worked night shift, and lately Father wanted me to wage war at night and early in the morning. Last night, suddenly I felt sick to my stomach and nauseous. I lay down on the floor thinking, how can I wage war in this condition. I have an altar at home with Jesus' picture, the Ark of the Covenant and Golden Lion statue, and a 7-lamp stand. I knelt and prayed to Father to strengthen me to enter the battlefield. I can't miss out on this great honor to be in the Army of Light to impact the world and His Kingdom. Father supernaturally healed me right away. I got up praising God for His strength and entered the battlefield, waging war against the forever loser. I kicked the forever loser out; I was on fire for God. I share because Jesus wanted me to share with all OUR MIGHTY ARMY OF LIGHT!!! We have the Crown of Victory, the Crown of Breakthrough, and the Crown of Impact to all dimensions, galaxies, realms, and the underworld. I got some assignments from the Father; I am on it. Father, You are the sovereign Ruler, power, dominion, and authority over all the powers of the enemy; nothing by any means shall harm us! Hallelujah!!
That’s FIRE π₯ Chong!! Amen & Amen! Thank you for your inspiring post!!
DeleteMy family room looks a little like that. But it’s not on the walls; it’s on my coffee table, side table, couches, floors. I need to find a better place because each time my grandchildren are here(which is often) I have to move everything! My stacks look unorganized, but I know where each assignment is. You are a mighty warrior! Hallelujah for your healing from the Father. I repeat your words: NOTHING by any means shall harm us! Amen & Amen.
DeleteI was just thinking & picturing that when you have visitors to your house they must be blown over by power of the Holy Ghost!!
DeleteIt truly is FIRE!!! Thank you for sharing your battle plan and your experiences, Chong. Reading this is blessing me in a big way!! I also repeat your words: NOTHING by any means shall harm us! Amen and amen!
DeleteWhat a thought, Deborah, yes they must be blown over! I have some books sitting on my end table - Diana's book, Praying Medic's book on traveling in the spirit, the book The Gift of Tongues - but maybe printing out and putting up some of this is called for...
DeleteI'll be back here later this evening! These words to Diana and Patty and these comments so far are full of fire and are encouraging. I have kids coming over for lunch and into the afternoon, and then church this evening - I don't usually go in the evening, but I've been assigned to read Scripture at the evening mass at Holy Spirit.
God bless your day Elizabeth!! ✝️❤️. Talk to you later….
DeleteChong, I'm lost for words. Thank you for your warrior spirit and your faithfulness to His calling. Your battle warrior spirit is a witness of His Power and Strength!!! Thank you for sharing. May you continue to receive His Warrior Strength and Power!
Deleteπ§‘π€π tpp π
Chong,
DeleteThank you for your faithfulness. This testament has encouraged me a lot.
Wow! Wonderful posts! Maybe I'm not as overzealous as I think I am! We're just ALIVE and On Fire, in His Army of Light! Hallelujah! :)
DeleteOn Fire for Him!
DeleteRoaring is reviving — that’s why I roared on that last post yesterday. BUT, it never dawned on me to ask Jesus to ROAR over me. God knows exactly what we need!
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS LOVE.
* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS STRENGTH.
πHeavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for warning us, “The enemy is busy sending CLOUDS of APATHY, DOUBT, and DULLNESS to try and SIDELINE My Army of Light.” . . . “Do not listen to the WHISPERED LIES or BREATHE in the DEADENING ATMOSPHERE of the evil ones.”
THANK YOU for making us AWARE of the enemy’s tactic so that we are not taken off the battlefield because we suddenly feel so WEAK and UNINSPIRED to battle the entrenched darkness
I DECLARE I will NOT bow to their deceptions.
RIGHT NOW, I RISE ABOVE THE GATHERING CLOUDS the darkness has sent and I CHOOSE to STAY THERE!
Holy Spirit, I ASK You to REVIVE me.
Jesus, I ASK You to ROAR over me to awaken my spirit to God’s POWER.
Father, I ASK You to POUR Your FIERY LOVE on me to REIGNITE my WARRIOR HEART to PASSION and PURPOSE.
THANK YOU, Father, for helping me see things seated with You in the Heavenly places. THANK YOU, Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for reviving me with Your LOVE, Your Power, Your Life, and reigniting me with passion and purpose. Amen.
We DECLARE and DECREE:
By the mighty Power of God, we have the Victory!
“God’s storm will BLOW the evil empire OFF the mountains of influence and CRUSH them in the valleys. The atmosphere of Heaven and God’s Glory will FILL the earth, and we will BREATHE FREELY AGAIN.”
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Those roars last night were perfect, TPP!! I didn't see it until this morning, and it started the morning off exactly right! Thank you for posting Patty's message and your prayer. Wonderful to begin the rest of the day with!!
DeleteIt never dawned on me either, TPP, but it’s dawning on me NOW!! Just one little word changes everything! I’m staying above the gathering clouds.
DeleteAmen & Amen! Thank you TPP and Heavenly Father!
THAT’S fire π₯ too! Thank You Holy Spirit for this revelation.
DeleteThis word from Father to Diana was very timely for me. The other day Holy Spirit reminded me that I was in 2nd Heaven thinking and not in 3rd Heaven thinking above the clouds. This cloud picture will continue to help me discern where my thinking is coming from! Thanks also to all who posted today! Many life-giving words!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful and encouraging comments today.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, Father, for being in us and uniting us in You.
Amen.