THE EARTH QUAKES AND SHUDDERS - October 10, 2026
October 10, 2026
THE EARTH QUAKES AND SHUDDERS
JEREMIAH 10:10 (AMP) “But the LORD is the true God and the God who is Truth; He is the living God and the everlasting King. The earth quakes and shudders at His wrath, and the nations are not able to endure His indignation.”
“This is the appointed time for My TRUTH and My JUDGMENTS to FLOOD the earth. Ancient evil strongholds are being EXPOSED and ROUTED and this will cause the earth and the people to QUAKE AND SHUDDER. My wrath and My judgments will FALL HARD on the TRULY EVIL and REBELLIOUS, and the earth will OPEN ITS MOUTH AND SWALLOW them from sight. The QUAKING AND THE SHUDDERING of the earth are meant to AWAKEN the sleepers and the deceived so that they realize I AM the TRUTH, the WAY, and the LIFE. As the gross darkness is brought into the light, they will be HORRIFIED and they will demand JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. They will TURN to My LIGHT, My GLORY, and My LOVE to be cleansed, saved, healed, and delivered through the powerful Blood of My Son. Although this will not be a comfortable season for the deceived and sleeping, they will FOREVER be THANKFUL that they were AWAKENED to a Savior, to righteousness, and to truth. My Remnant, My Army of Light, you will go through this QUAKING AND SHUDDERING season with your footing on the ROCK of your salvation, and you will be the STRENGTH of your times to GUIDE those QUAKING AND SHUDDERING to the ROCK that is HIGHER than all and a FOREVER place of SAFETY and LOVE.”
PSALM 61:2 (NLT) “From the ends of the earth, I cry to You for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety…”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Thank you Father, Glory to your name and the kingdom of new era. Updates that Pensacola,FL , out of power many panhandle areas and the bridge got damaged. My house and all our neighbors are fine no trees fall. Thank you Father we are secured and protected. Army of light, pray and intercede for quick recovery and restoration in Jesus name. Send the Hosts to help all areas to be restored in King Jesus name, go hosts!!
ReplyDelete❤️
DeletePraise God! Thank you, Chong, for the update! Praying in agreement with you for quick and full recovery of the areas damaged by this hurricane. Amen!
DeleteI’m so happy to hear God’s great protection over you and your neighborhood. I pray for a quick recovery & restoration of your power, and damage done to bridges. We send recovery Angels and Hosts to supernaturally bring quick restoration to damaged areas back to normal function. Amen Amen. Praise be to God! Thank you you for the update. Chong, how is your lovely garden?
DeleteI'm praying for quick recovery and restoration! And for all in the storm's path as it continues northeast. Also sending Angelic Hosts to contend with forces controlling Hurricane Simon off the coast of Mexico - very close to the city of Manzanilla. It was Level 4 last time I checked. Praying for anyone in its path and decreeing in Jesus' name that its power is greatly decreased.
DeleteWe have been FINANGLED so many times by the deep state, that only God can bring us to victory. How has this happened?Luk 18:8 "For the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light" In the time frame we are in now, they are in the process of trying to complete probably the most serious finangled move of all times.They calculated that if their person was not elected , they would provide a backup person and have the first person killed , so that they could move smoothly back into control.I have seen evidence of this happening [99% sure]. I am declaring it will not happen and believe it will not .o.e.
ReplyDeleteMaybe spelled FINAGLE
DeleteThank you, o.e. ❣
DeleteMeaning of “Finagled”
“Finagled” is the past tense and past participle of the verb finagle, meaning to obtain or achieve something by indirect, clever, or sometimes dishonest methods
That is the word and meaning that I heard in my spirit. o.e.
DeleteDenny, I'm praying in agreement with your declaration against evil plans. I have to share with you... this morning the Lord woke me up very early. I was led to ponder the Words you were given about 9 Oct and the red chickens, their names. Perhaps code names for specific groups to release their "eggs of destruction" sending expiration to certain people and locations, on this date? A start date? I immediately declared, decreed in Jesus Name... the release of their eggs would be Spoiled and Foiled. I
DeleteThen I commissioned heavenly Hosts, Angels to enjoy their victorious Ashtar Egg Hunt! CRACK those defeated, worthless eggs on the heads of those involved, and Expose them so that we could witness and celebrate with them and see the Egg on their faces! Amen! Thank you, Denny, for sharing those words of warning with us!
FINAGLE fits like a glove.
DeleteScrambled eggs, anyone? 🍳
DeleteDefinitely fits like a glove!! Perhaps a piece of burnt toast to go with the scrambled, finagled eggs? Dinner is served!
Delete✝️ Thank You Lord
ReplyDeleteZeph 3:8 The Lord said: Just wait for the day when I accuse you nations.
ReplyDeleteI have decided on a day, when I will bring together every nation and kingdom
and punish them all in my fiery anger....
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
A SIGNIFICANT DAY
October 10, 2026
For this day 10-10-10 (2026) is a significant day for it has three tens in it! The number ten means Perfect Order. And today I AM going to set things in motion to bring about My Perfect Order! For My Kingdom Will Reign On The Earth so that means that the darkness needs to be dealt with! For I AM disappointed that Halloween has taken so much head space in people’s thoughts and intentions. For may decorations of Halloween line the neighborhoods throughout America! So My Army of Light Release My Angel Armies to Bring a Death Blow to this day of Halloween! Declare and Decree that the notion of honoring wickedness and evil will be overturned in people’s hearts and minds and replaced by celebrating ME and My Goodness! For My Perfect Order for America and the world Will Be Established!
I John 5:4,5 “For every child of God defeats this evil world and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.”
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Holy Name.
DeleteWe thank You for this significant day and for Your promise to establish Your perfect order in America and throughout the earth. We praise You that Your Kingdom reigns, Your light overcomes darkness, and Your goodness triumphs over evil!
In the mighty name of Jesus, we DECLARE and DECREE that hearts and minds will turn toward You, that darkness will give way to light, and that the celebration of Your goodness, truth, and holiness will rise across our nation. May Your angel armies carry out Your purposes according to Your perfect will.
We stand in faith, believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that through Him we overcome the world. Let revival awaken hearts, righteousness flourish, and Your perfect order be established in America and the nations of the earth.
We give You all the glory, honor, and praise, for the victory belongs to You! In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen!
“For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.” — 1 John 5:4
We RELEASE God's Angel Armies to Bring a Death Blow to this day of Halloween!
DeleteWe Declare and Decree that the notion of honoring wickedness and evil will be overturned in people’s hearts and minds and replaced by celebrating GOD and His Goodness!
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
Amen.
Honey in my coffee has caused a little imbalanced thinking. Working on some protein. Will be back later with declarations and decrees in response to Diana’s message today.
DeleteSHALOM. 🧡🌺 tpp
So glad to hear your neighborhood was safe from the storms Chong! May that also be the report of the rest of the Remnant!
DeleteAmen to your prayer & decrees! It seems that the decorations are even more intense & evil this year. Last year there were the usual skeletons on lawns, etc. This year I have seen the skeletons climbing up the houses placed strategically trying to get into windows and onto the rooftops of these homes! Also, over their mailboxes. It’s death on steroids and I find it so disgusting. I try to find different back roads to travel to avoid these homes. I call forth Light to overcome this darkness!
DeleteTPP, Perfect Supplements sells collagen peptides (grass fed) you could add into your coffee. It’s called: Hydrolyzed Collagen. One scoop is 10 grams of protein and it’s tasteless. When I used to drink coffee, I would add a scoop. I now take two scoops in my morning raw milk drink. I’ve got to get some protein in the morning or my brain doesn’t function well!
DeleteDeborah, I like raw milk too! I too use collagen, what I get is Revive collagen from Brightcore Nutrition. Just another option. They have sales often, but you have to buy several containers to get the really good deals. I do put it in coffee!
DeleteLast weekend at my grocery store, Halloween was out in full force. Music playing on the sound system, and they had a display and some kind of activity outside for kids with more spooky music. I prayed into it and decreed that the darkness involved in these things be dispersed. It was only the first weekend of October! Oddly, I haven't seen that many "death" scenes in yards this year...we'll see as the month goes on...
DeleteJanice
DeleteI’m missing where the three towns come in I understand October 10 but where is the third one?
Elizabeth, another raw milk drinker!! I have been drinking raw milk for 12 years now. I had serious health issues and I had to change my whole diet. Not one doctor in the United States could help me or figure it out. I was desperate and in the course of my research, I discovered a doctor in New Zealand. I Skyped with him for 3 years and he totally set me on a health journey! When we moved to our new house, I had to do alot of research to find food that was not toxic. I happened to be in the post office one day and struck up a conversation with a sweet old man who told me where to buy raw milk, butter, meats, etc. I travel into Pennsylvania to buy my food from a farmer. They deliver all across Pennsylvania and other states. But, since raw milk is not legal here in New Jersey, I travel about 25 minutes to a pick up spot. I buy most of our food through this farmer. They do ship, but it’s expensive. The name: The Family Cow, Chambersburg, PA.
DeleteDeborah, thank you for your advice. I had been using MCT Oil but for some reason I shelved the peptides. I'll get back on it as I could sure use the protein and that's a simple way to get it. I appreciate you. 🌺 tpp
DeleteI also use Azure Standard. I get most of our bread from Organic Bread of Heaven. My farmer sells REAL sourdough bread, which I buy, but my husband was brought up on Wonder Bread (I know 🤮) so thank God I discovered Organic Bread of Heaven. He likes their sliced sourdough sandwich bread and their challah bread. I tried making sourdough bread, but it was frustrating and time consuming so I gave it up. I hope to pick it up at some point in the future! I actually buy very little from the grocery store. It’s hard to find REAL FOOD!
DeleteTPP, I appreciate you too❤️. I used to use MCT oil also. It got to be a little crazy and expensive with all I was doing, so I eventually gave up on the MCT oil, among other things.
DeleteOne of my latest additions is fermented beet juice. I take that everyday and 1 tablespoon of kimchi 2x’s a day. And, of course the milk kefir. I never want to go back to the way I was, so I rarely go off and eat “crap”.
DeleteTPP, when you order through Perfect Supplements, use code KOP for 10% off.
DeleteDeborah, Thanks again. I will.
DeleteIt will be interesting to see how everything changes in our grocery markets. To have food taste the way it should. I can't wait to see what Father has in store for us. I did buy the book we talked about (making fermented foods). I need to dive into it! Maybe tomorrow . . . I love kimchi, but I stick to store bought Bubbles Sauerkraut. Are you fermenting the Beet Juice yourself?
TPP, I am not fermenting it myself. I make a few ferments, but I buy the fermented beet juice from my farmer. I would be in the kitchen all day!! I’m excited about what Father has in store for us too! It will be nice to go to a grocery store and find everything you need without going to multiple places!!
DeleteDear Deborah, Thank you for all your helpful hints. I'm going to look up "Organic Bread from Heaven" right now :-) I have a very limited diet and I would LOVE to have some sourdough bread again.
DeleteAnd I have some good news to share about food...I've been allergic to blueberries and coconut oil for many many years and I'M NO LONGER ALERGIC TO THEM! I really felt I should try having blueberries again, so I prayed while having them this summer, also with wearing my WavWatch on the "Food allergies" setting, started off with only about 5 blueberries the first day and I've been fine ever since! Then I started slowly with coconut oil. Both would cause me to have red itchy lips, chin area. Well no more! Next I'll be trying strawberries and cranberries again.
God is so good! Holy Spirit must have been nudging me to try having them and that I'd be fine.
Hi again Deborah, Is the website for Organic Bread from Heaven "ovenfreshdelivery.com"?? Just want to make sure I have the correct one, thanks!
DeleteDeborah, I buy raw milk from a farm in Missouri - which is not far. (I've gotten it in Kansas too, but the farm I was buying it from stopped selling it.) They also sell yogurt made from raw milk, but for some odd reason they have to label it as being "for pets." (So raw milk is okay for human consumption but yogurt made from it isn't? Crazy.) I take collagen peptides, beetroot powder and sometimes beet juice - have not seen fermented beet juice though. Sometimes kimchi, kefir, kombucha. Eat only sourdough. Tried making it, but I broke a tooth on what I made - no kidding! >_<
DeleteI want to say again that I feel God's power at work in our mutual prayers and decrees for our children and grandchildren. I've felt a shift since we started, and I've gotten an impression that a demonic entity might have been pried away from harrassing my daughter and came to try to bother me one night. Well, guess what, it got sent away! My daily prayers and decrees for angelic protection for myself and my loved ones brought that about, I'm certain of it. And I learned to do that on this blog! I'm so thankful to have been led to it, for so many reasons!
Oh wow Deborah! I grew up in Chambersburg PA! I have a sister who still lives there. (I live in WA State now.) I will have to ask her about The Family Cow next time I talk to her.
Delete@Janice - 10/10/2026 = three 10’s because 2+0+2+6=10
DeleteI am curious, how come sometimes when people count the numbers on dates, sometimes they count the 2+0+2+6 & other times they only count the 2+6 or whatever last 2 of the year it is?
DeleteI only look at the date when Holy Spirit leads me to for dream interp and usually for scripture. But that has been rare the last couple years.
TPP, kimchi has different probiotic strains than sauerkraut. I think there is more diversity in the kimchi. When I had a sinus infection years ago, I learned that kimchi has a certain probiotic strain called: lactobacillus Sakei. (There is a product called Lanto Sinus that is purely lactobacillus Sakei. It’s expensive although I have used it in the past). I used the Lanto sinus, and I also used the juice from the kimchi fermentation with a q-tip and inserted the probiotics into my nose. I got rid of the sinus infection within a week. Kimchi also is helpful for digestion. One thing about adding fermented foods into your diet, is to go slow. If anyone suffers from any gut issues, like leaky gut, adding fermented foods too quickly can cause a herxheimer reaction. I just wanted to make a note of that for anyone who has never had fermented foods. Probably most of us have had gut issues because of the food supply and just from believing all the lies about what is good for us.
DeleteChar, I’m so happy for you that your body can tolerate blueberries and coconut oil! I completely understand how exciting that can be. I had to eliminate everything from my diet, except some vegetables and a few other foods when I first started and I slowly added things back in. It took me probably 4 years before I could eat the things I wanted. That’s why I’m so crazy for fermented foods. They protect my gut, among other good benefits. The website for the bread is Ovenfreshdelivery.com. That is the right website. Their sourdough sliced sandwich bread is very good. But, it’s not like a crunchy, sourdough boule. There are no preservatives in their breads; it will go bad if it sits in your refrigerator too long. So, when I get my delivery , I separate about 4-5 slices and put them in individual ziplock bags and freeze. We only keep about 5 slices in the refrigerator at a time. That’s how much we eat in a few days or so. Also, if you are looking for meats and you don’t have any resources around you a good website is: US WellnessMeats.com. I ordered from them before I found my farmer, and I still occasionally order from them.
Elizabeth, my farmer has to label certain foods as “pets only” because of government restrictions. It is crazy! My husband uses a beetroot powder from Dr. Cowans website. I like his products. I can truly relate to your sourdough experience! When I tried making it, my breads were similar to bricks. I kept it up for about 2 or so and then I just had to start buying it instead. I want to master it at some point soon. My new daughter-in-law makes sourdough all the time. She is a trauma room nurse and I think she does it for therapy Elizabeth, our prayers are working! I have also felt a shift from the very first day. Praise God we have the authority and power to make demons flee!! There is so much I’ve learned on this blog also!! One thing I started recently was to make sure I release blessings over my family and prophesy over them for their future every day: quantum faith! I’ve seen a shift there too. God is so good and it’s so wonderful partnering with Him!!
Jean, the Family Cow has a store your sister can go to! It’s too far from me, about 2 hours. Let me know if she goes!
Elizabeth, I left out the word “months “ when referring to the sourdough bread making. I meant to say I kept trying for about 2 months before I gave it up.
DeleteDarlene, I’ve just started understanding how God uses numbers. I’m no expert, but when looking at the numbers and adding certain numbers, I kind of play around with the numbers and ask Holy Spirit to help me see what I am supposed to see and lead me where He wants me to go with the numbers.
DeleteDeborah, I might also have tried for about that long. I bought a book called The Sourdough Whisperer, but I haven't taken the time to really delve into it yet. My daughter's father-in-law - a patent lawyer - used to post a picture of his perfect sourdough loaves on FB. I thought it couldn't be that hard then! 😂
DeleteI've also seen and felt shifts in the lives of those I pray and prophesy over. It has given me so much hope for the future! I had no idea for so long that I had the authority to tap into God's power like that. He's been drawing me into deeper surrender, and tells me that the more I do that the more and greater shifts I will see. I've been asking Holy Spirit to help me see what He wants me to see in things (I.e. numbers), as well.
Love to you, and to all in the Army of Light ❤️.
Yes, quantum faith... forgot to reply to your calling it that. So exciting!
DeleteElizabeth, I can tell you I was not whispering after my long experience with sourdough, more like crying. I so wanted it to taste good! It looked beautiful, but that’s where it ended!! Possibly in the New Kingdom era, we will have success!! You know….the restoration of all things and I love to bake!! So…..
DeleteThat's a beautiful thought, Deborah! I love to bake too. Your bringing up the restoration of all things reminds me that it's real, and I ponder the glory of it! And imagine how it might unfold... In one of Diana's posts ( maybe more than one), the Father invited us to imagine it with Him ❤️❤️
DeleteGlad you are getting some protein TTP! I have to start my days with protein to keep me balanced also!
ReplyDeleteMay October 31be known as a day of God’s Redemption! There have been redemptive qualities to this day. I think it was the day Martin Luther posted his 95 thesis in the 1500’s describing the corruption in the church in his day, which started reformation.
ReplyDeleteI call that day forth, Arlene! Amen!!
DeleteMy spirit gets so uneasy during this month of halloween. The wild decorations folks put out make me so unsettled, and they have no idea what they are inviting into their neighborhoods and homes. May God’s Angel Armies deliver a death blow to halloween.
ReplyDeleteYes Susie and Arlene, Amen and Amen!
DeleteI agree Susie! These people really have no clue how serious this is to decorate with death, to come into agreement with death. There are a few of these houses down the road from ours. I release God’s glory over these homes whenever I have to drive past them.
DeleteMovie about Joshua coming to theatres October 30th.https://www.joshualivemovie.com/videos/ Anne
ReplyDeleteThat’s exciting! I look forward to seeing it! I believe I heard somewhere about this movie coming out, but I had forgotten all about it! Thank you for sharing it!
DeleteOops! Above is from me.
DeleteYou’re welcome. God bless 🙏you.
DeleteHeavenly Father, I welcome Your truth & Your judgements to flood the earth in this appointed time. These judgements are so serious that the earth will open its mouth and swallow them from sight. I send Illumination Angels to deliver the message to the sleepers to awaken them. I ask Holy Spirit to soften their hearts and prepare these hearts to receive truth and love. Thank You, Heavenly Father, for preparing our hearts to guide them to the Rock that is higher than all & a forever place of safety & love. We will show them Your justice, love & kindness. You are the River that never runs dry, in You they will find cleansing, salvation, healing & deliverance through the powerful blood of Your Son, Jesus. I decree the billion soul harvest is WW111!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
DeleteAmen! I'm decreeing a harvest time for multi billions! Hallelujah! :)
DeleteDeborah, thank you for your beautiful prayer. I prayed with you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
DeleteI have been seeing Susan's Dell face for couple days now and was holding her in my presence. Today her old face came back and her soul sighted a sign of relief. I want to invite you to declare with me that all reptilian races are to move out from this reality. They are prohibited to embody humans and we revoke all their claims over human race. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing as reptilians Monika, we are dealing with demons from hell, not a reptilian race from another planet. Unfortunately the devil has been using this to distract from the fact that him and his demon cohorts have been very busy. But we are protected by the blood of our saviour, and by God's suit of spiritual armour that we put on every morning and by our prayers, decrees and declarations. God's army of liggt is winning, we are watching the destruction of the evil empire before our very eyes.
Delete“For this reason in a single day her plagues (afflictions, calamities) will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire and completely consumed; for strong and powerful is the Lord God who judges her.”
Revelation 18:8 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/rev.18.8.AMP
It will happen in one day. The Lord gave me a dream last night and in it, I saw many planes thst had fallen out of the sky and saw more falling, it was the Great and Terrible Day and we were sheltering in a church. I never remember my dreams, but I have remembered this one. I also had a dream as a child of purple skies, and what I thought then was the end of the world, now I know to be the end of their world. Hallelujah, praise to our heavenly Father, Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and what a time to be alive!!
There is no such thing as reptilians Monika, we are dealing with demons from hell, not a reptilian race from another planet. Unfortunately the devil has been using this to distract from the fact that him and his demon cohorts have been very busy. But we are protected by the blood of our saviour, and by God's suit of spiritual armour that we put on every morning and by our prayers, decrees and declarations. God's army of light is winning, we are watching the destruction of the evil empire before our very eyes.
Delete“For this reason in a single day her plagues (afflictions, calamities) will come, pestilence and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire and completely consumed; for strong and powerful is the Lord God who judges her.”
Revelation 18:8 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/rev.18.8.AMP
It will happen in one day. The Lord gave me a dream last night and in it, I saw many planes thst had fallen out of the sky and saw more falling, it was the Great and Terrible Day and we were sheltering in a church. I never remember my dreams, but I have remembered this one. I also had a dream as a child of purple skies, and what I thought then was the end of the world, now I know to be the end of their world. Hallelujah, praise to our heavenly Father, Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and what a time to be alive!!
Hi Diana, sorry about the duplication, if you could delete the first post, I would be most grateful 🙏 Blessings, Paul
DeleteCleary, whatever is going on with Susan Dell is extremely strange. This is not the first time I’ve noticed her behind President Trump. It’s hard to deny something evil when you see it, whether you want to call it reptilian, shapeshifter or Nephilim, it’s right there in front of us. All things hidden will be revealed.
DeletePaul, I believe Revelation 18:8 is referring to the destruction of the temple in 70AD, not something that will happen in our time. It’s already happened.
DeleteDeborah and Monika
DeleteThank you for this confirmation about Susan Dell.
This last time she was behind President DJT her appearance really bothered me and I began to pray.
Jan. I totally agree. It makes me very unsettled.
ReplyDeleteMaybe its just as well, but I don't think anyone understood 11:29 am.o.e.
ReplyDeleteDon't explain it , just say you get it .o.e.
DeleteDenny, I get it. I declare it will not happen and I believe it will not happen.
DeleteOkey, dokey, Denny. I wasn't explaining — just sharing a definition for all. I got it — Blessings! tpp
DeleteMaybe Deborah and Sonya are the sharpest razors in the package
DeleteAmen 🙏
ReplyDeleteThank you all vanquishing warriors of the most highly God!
ReplyDeleteUpdate for my garden are protected.
We are living along with different races and species and evil was quiet and hide behind.
We are the mighty Giants in the Land to pursue, overtake, plunder what rightfully belongs to us, we are the Co-heirs with the Christ Jesus. We are the man of war and undefeated contenders, we shall possess the land, hallelujah! Winner takes all!
Amen!! Hallelujah for your garden to survive Chong. I know how special it is to you and Jesus!
DeleteYes!
DeleteAll is well
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE EARTH QUAKES AND SHUDDERS.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
We PROCLAIM PSALM 61:2 (NLT) “From the ends of the earth, I cry to You for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety…”
ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “My Remnant, My Army of Light, you will go through this QUAKING AND SHUDDERING season with your footing on the ROCK of your salvation, and you will be the STRENGTH of your times to GUIDE those QUAKING AND SHUDDERING to the ROCK that is HIGHER than all and a FOREVER place of SAFETY and LOVE.”
Father, THANK YOU that You are able to carry us through what we could never carry ourselves.
We DECLARE we will stand upon the Rock of our salvation, and “He who began a good work in us will bring it to completion.” Philippians 1:6 (paraphrased)
Father, we FIRMLY BELIEVE that no matter what shakes around us, You remain unshaken.
The nations belong to You.
The future is in Your hands.
Our times are in Your hands.
ALL IS YOURS, FATHER!
THANK YOU that even in a season of shaking, Your heart is calling people out of darkness and into Your marvelous light.
We DECLARE:
. . . AWAKEN the sleepers and the deceived.
. . . TURN them to Your LIGHT, Your GLORY, and Your LOVE to be cleansed, saved, healed, and delivered through the powerful Blood of Your Son.
. . . OPEN their eyes so they realize You are the TRUTH, the WAY, and the LIFE.
We PRAY that our lives point others toward the Rock that is higher than we are, the place of refuge where mercy is found, salvation is offered, and YOUR LOVE endures forever.
We PRAY for discernment without pride, boldness without harshness, truth without cruelty, and compassion without compromise.
Lord God, we RAISE our eyes to You, the ONE who holds the universe in HIS hands.
We ASK You to sustain us. Give us the Heart of Jesus, and the comforting words to speak from YOUR Holy Spirit.
Make us instruments of Your peace, vessels of Your LOVE, and witnesses of Your unfailing truth. In Jesus Name, we pray, and thank You. Amen.
We PROCLAIM JEREMIAH 10:10 (AMP)
“But the LORD is the true God and the God who is Truth; He is the living God and the everlasting King. The earth quakes and shudders at His wrath, and the nations are not able to endure His indignation.”
We SPEAK into the atmosphere:
GOD HAS SPOKEN, “This is the appointed time for My TRUTH and My JUDGMENTS to FLOOD the earth.”
LORD, with You at our side, we STAND ready. We DECLARE:
EXPOSE the Ancient evil strongholds.
BRING FORTH Your wrath and Your Judgments.
OPEN the mouth of the earth to swallow the truly evil and rebellious.
REMOVE THEM! NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN!
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth, we come before You with reverence, thanksgiving, and unwavering faith. There is none above You, none beside You, and none who can overthrow Your sovereign authority. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Your Word stands forever, Your truth never changes, and Your kingdom shall never pass away. We are elated as we PROCLAIM, “The kingdom of the world has now become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah. And he will rule forever and ever.” Revelation 11:15 ERV
Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen & Amen! Father, we love You so very much. Thank You for loving us the way You do.
DeleteDebbie
ReplyDeleteGlory to God in the highest whom all blessings flow. Thank you for your great love, your mercy, it never fails. Great is your faithfulness oh God our Father, there is no Shadow of turning with thee, that changes not, as thou has been, thou forever will be! Blessings Church 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
Amen! As we give Him all thanks and praise, as we lift each other up, we walk higher and higher in His ways, in the frequencies of His heavenly realm. All for His Glory! Hallelujah!
DeleteI have been reading this blog and the comments for years but don't comment as I always read it the next day and figure no one would see it. I am very grateful for Diana, Patty, and all of you, the army of light. I feel like we are family even though we have never met. I am also grateful to TPP for taking the time to always post prayers to follow each day. OE, I have loved all of your daily input too! I love all of the health information as well and want to thank Deborah for the website for sourdough bread. The prices are a lot better than the sourdough bread that I get from the farmers market. Massive blessings to all of you and your families! 🧡
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy👋
DeleteI’m so glad you commented today Sandy! And, I’m glad you found the bread website helpful!! Even if you read the blog the next day, I sometimes will go back and reread if I see more comments have been added. I’m also grateful for Diana, the whole team, and the Army of Light. The blessings I receive from this blog are enormous!! There is so much love & truth shared! God bless you too!
DeleteSoCalChar ❤
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you on your progressive healing💃
Praise God