THE SKIES REMEMBER - October 8, 2026

 October 8, 2026


THE SKIES REMEMBER

I was having a dream early this morning, and all I remember of the dream were seeing some beautiful clouds in the sky with faint glimmering colors and outlined with bright glory light. I heard the Father say: “THE SKIES REMEMBER.”

“You know that creation is EAGERLY WAITING for the REVEALING of the sons and daughters of the Living God. (Romans 8:19) Creation GROANS to be DELIVERED from the curse of sin and the bondage to decay that the fall of mankind brought into the world. If creation can groan, then it can also CELEBRATE as it sees the heirs of righteousness ARISING to their Blood-bought places of AUTHORITY and BLESSING in the natural and the spiritual realms. Most people in the world are CLUELESS that there is a CLASH OF KINGDOMS taking place on the world stage but My Army of Light see the battle, and you have fought long and hard to CLEAR THE WAY for My Kingdom to come and My will to be done, on the earth as it is in Heaven. The seen and unseen realms are CELEBRATING YOU, My Warriors of Light, as you PRESS ON TO TRAMPLE the darkness and to CALL FORTH the NEW DAWN of the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory. Many of you have been ISOLATED and surrounded by LOUD VOICES OF UNBELIEF but you have pressed into My heart and strength, and you have been FOUND FAITHFUL to the call on your life. Those around you may not recognize who you are— BUT HEAVEN DOES. Creation itself is letting you know that you are SEEN and HEARD and that your WARFARE IS WINNING THE BATTLE for FREEDOM. I want you to know that even THE SKIES REMEMBER your sacrifices, and they are displaying GLORY CLOUDS, RAINBOWS, SIGNS AND WONDERS to HONOR YOU. Keep watching the sky and look for a SIGN from Me and from My creation because you are HONORED and creation and Heaven REJOICE at your FAITHFULNESS. Know this: THE SKIES REMEMBER.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. This makes me cry. We are so honored, Father, to be counted worthy to battle with You to usher in Your Kingdom Age of Golden Glory. Thank You, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is what i heard before sunup this morning---Our Father wants Sons and Daughters---Enoch can serve as our model as he walked with God---figure out what walking with God means and you are home free !

      Delete
    2. Elizabeth, I agree! This message pumps me up! I will not look at the skies the same way after today. Creation speaks to us. It’s so amazing how He loves us and shows it everywhere, EVERYWHERE!!
      Denny, I pray in the New Kingdom we walk like Enoch, if we choose to. Right now it seems like a monumental task. But, something to look forward to with the restoration of all things. I absolutely want more of God.

      Delete
    3. Chong
      Wow, this message gave my heart to uncontainable joy and full of faith arising inside my inner man… Father, we love you Too much and we are with you forever.
      I have a Garden of Eden in my front and I enter in the garden with Father. He named my garden as a Garden of Eden and He told me to tend them well.
      I enjoy in the Garden with Father and I spend time with Him and His beautiful creation. This year they blowing up like never before and still they are blooming beautifully.
      I speak to them and touch them and send my love with high frequency of heaven to them. I hear they speaking to me and they hear my warfare and they are cheering me up. I speak to the hosts and angels and I know they are with me and the Army of Light.
      This is so real than any life I have lived. Father gave many messages after done my warfare and it definitely encourages me and I share with heavenly hosts and angels.
      Let you know that Father thanked me so many times…. We are the Giants in the Land of Living! Hallelujah, Glory to God, I love you Army of Light and I always pray and intercede for you too.

      Delete
    4. Deborah, you don't have to wait to walk with God, Jesus, or Holy Spirit. You can invite them each day. In the morning I invite Jesus to walk with me in our pasture which leads down to the river. And I say, Lord, what will you show me today? What wonders in nature will you reveal to me. Whether it's a honey bee joyously feeding upon the nector of a flower, the birds singing, or the eagle flying overhead. I rejoice in Him and thank him for letting me walk with Him in intimacy. It's also a time when I make declarations aloud into the atmosphere. I speak to the skies, to the light, rejoice in the trees which blow in the breeze--they remind me of the trees of righteousness which God speaks about. Oh, what a friend we have in Jesus!

      Delete
    5. Alesia, thank you so much for your kind and sweet words to me!! I need to rephrase my comment. I walk with God, but I feel there is so so so much more that I’m having difficulty receiving. I want the depth that Enoch had. I know I need to spend more time with God. Right now there are many family responsibilities that I take care of (a younger brother with neurological impairments, a husband who has had 2 heart attacks, a son recovering from alcoholism, I’ll stop there. But you get the idea). I have my quiet time in the morning. I talk with God throughout my day, and in the evening during my quiet time, I fall asleep half way through it. I do feel discouraged some days with the heavy load. I cling to God because if I didn’t, I would have no strength, no hope. I can see God carrying me through it all, but I must admit, some days it’s a lot. I am not wanting pity because i know each of us has our difficult days and carry heavy loads. Through it all God is showing me Himself, I am just in a hurry to get to the good part!

      Delete
    6. {{{Deborah}}} (That's an old school internet hug ๐Ÿค—)

      Delete
    7. Yes we do long for this transformation to happen, Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 8:23 says, we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
      -- We have been in the time of the groaning and labors of the birth pangs until now, and that until now is where we are until this revealing of the sons of God breakthrough happens with the redemption of our bodies. The significant difference in who we are I am sure according to these passages will be incredible. Praise God!

      Delete
    8. Yes and amen, Debra!

      Delete
    9. Deborah, you are a Godsend to us all. As you encourage us, He is lifting you higher and higher. He is holding you up, above your situation. I'm sure you know all this, but I'm praying for His Strength, His Healing Hand, the Blood of Jesus to cover you, your family, all that you ask for, in Him. Thank You, Jesus for hearing and answering quickly all our and Deborah's prayers and requests. I ask this in Jesus Holy Name. Amen!

      Delete
    10. THANK YOU ALL for your hugs, strength & encouragement! ❤️❤️❤️❤️. You have all lifted me up and I’m totally feeling it!! I’m pushing back the darkness with my bulldozer! I’m sorry to get so down on here because God is so good. He’s got me and He’s got all of us. And guess what? He is still on His Throne ruling & reigning and He wants that for us too! I’m still standing. Take that devil!! Love to all the Army of Light!! ❤️❤️✝️✝️

      Delete
    11. PS: Elizabeth, thank you for showing me the old school internet hug! I am a self taught internet “achiever”, only in the last 5-6 years out of necessity. Things were happening so fast & furious I needed to do some research. It was then I realized I could not rely on the news and I sought out digital soldiers and learned how to navigate the internet.

      Delete
    12. Deborah, I've been on the internet a LONG time - since the mid-90s, when I first got email (AOL..."You've got mail!"). And there were forums and digital bulletin boards and email groups and newsgroups...no social media yet! No emojis, so people got creative with ordinary symbols.
      Praying and declaring for you in these situations, my friend! And the best is just around the corner!! Yahoo!

      Delete
    13. Chong, I love your reference to your Garden of Eden! You have captured the essence of gardening...sending Heaven's high frequencies to the plants...I will have to consciously try that.

      Delete
    14. AMEN to Judith A's prayer for Deborah.
      She is one of the best helpers on here and I pray for Gods Mercy to help all those in her family & their situation to be healed and reach their plan God has for them. And that a Gods promises are fulfilled in her life.

      Delete
    15. Deborah, oh how so many of us love you! How so many of us have appreciated your walk with the Lord and that you would share the conversations of those intimate times with him with us. Truly a blessing beyond measure in these times. I've never been a dreamer, rarely do I see things and so I so appreciate those of you who do. The consistency of what the Lord shows you and the steadfastness of it is such a strength and an encouragement. So in line with the heart of our father. One could easily think that you were life is made in heaven, without any challenges. Thank you for sharing you also have challenges that are great. Yet, yet Deborah with the Lord is where you find your wisdom, your grace, your strength and you share it with us. Oh blessing upon blessing upon you! May you see the blessing of God chasing you down today and know that it is about to overtake you! May your challenges all come to Divine resolution right here on Earth as it is in heaven.

      Delete
  2. I almost forgot this: Yesterday I was on a walk and noticed a lilac bush in bloom! I didn't know this could happen where I live except in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too Elizabeth. It is so humbliing to think we have a part in all of this! And I can
      certainly identify with the ISOLATED comment!


      Delete
    2. I noticed a bloom on the azalia bush that was in my wifes final hospice time. o.e.

      Delete
    3. Vickie -There was a word about the time of the blooming of the lilacs. . we all assumed it referred to spring ! ?

      Delete
    4. Vickie, that is amazing! Yes, as far as I know, lilacs only bloom in the spring, at least in the Northern hemisphere. Looks like a sign!!
      Sandra, I can identify with ISOLATED, for sure. A few dear ones have cut me off entirely, but most are just unaware and/or not open to anything outside of "normal."
      Denny, that's amazing too!! It could be a sign that your wife, with God, knows what is about to happen and that sign was sent to you (and us).

      Delete
    5. Elizabeth, that could be. Azalia bloom only in the spring in North Carolina as far as I know. But you know this is Oct 8 and 8 represents new beginnings.Tomorrow is the 9th and I had this weird thing about the 9th with egg cartons and red named chickens. o.e.red October.

      Delete
    6. Denny, wow! Two different flowers blooming out of season (your azalea and Vickie noticed lilacs..."when the lilacs bloom" according to an earlier word to Diana). That can't be coincidence. And I've been keeping in mind your experience with the date on all your egg cartons being October 9th!

      Delete
    7. FLOWERS? WHAT FLOWERS? The deer are acting like an organized little neighborhood committee. They, too, love the flowers!

      ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸฆŒTHE DEER HAVE SPOKEN ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŒธ
      I had a plan.
      A beautiful, brilliant, highly sophisticated plan.
      I would build a makeshift fence around my flowers.
      Sure, it wasn't exactly Fort Knox. It was more like Fort “Please Don't Eat My Flowers.” But I had faith.

      The deer, however, had other plans.
      Apparently, sometime during the night, the local deer committee held an emergency meeting. “Times may be difficult ahead. We must prepare. We must think about our families. We need provisions.”
      And then they discovered my makeshift fence.
      There was a moment of silence.
      “Do we go around?” “No.”
      “Over?” “No.”
      “Under?” “Absolutely not. Too much work.”
      “THE GATE IS OPEN.”
      And through they came like a highly trained tactical unit
      Straight onto my patio with the confidence of homeowners returning from vacation.
      And then...
      THE FEAST BEGAN.
      Petunias? Gone.
      Flowers? Sampling in progress.
      Anything remotely green?
      Under investigation.
      I watched in disbelief as one deer stood there chewing thoughtfully, as though she were a professional food critic.
      “Hmmmm…”Crunch.
      “Not bad.” Crunch.
      “But I think we should try the other flowers.”
      Meanwhile, another deer was already working on the landscaping.
      Then came the final insult.
      After enjoying the buffet, they calmly walked away.
      But they didn't leave empty-handed.
      Oh no.
      They left a calling card.
      An insult to my patio!
      A few little reminders scattered across the lawn.

      The message was unmistakable:
      “Thank you for your hospitality. We have inspected the property. The food was adequate. It was not enough. WE WILL BE BACK.”

      Apparently, my flowers are now part of their hardship preparedness program.
      And one of them is probably saying:
      “Same time tomorrow?”

      Delete
    8. TPP, that is uproariously funny!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸฆŒJust put up one of these: ๐Ÿšซ

      Delete
    9. TPP you are really hilarious in your story telling, I love it, you have quite a talent. I was wondering also, did write the prayer called PRAYER FOR THE RESTORATION OF OUR LAND TO EDEN? So good. I appreciate all that you do and provide for us.

      Delete
    10. Thank you, Elizabeth and Debra.
      Debra, when something happens that lightens my spirit, I do like to write about it because I can read it again and laugh. My mother was a great writer and could make a poem/story out of just about anything. She was very comical and could put a smile on any sourpuss. I don't have her talent, just silliness coming through.

      I posted the Eden Prayer, but I DID NOT write it. It was something I found on the internet, and it was so beautiful that I could not pass up sharing it with the Army of Light. I cry every time I read it! ๐ŸŒบ tpp

      Delete
    11. TPP , this is hilariously funny! Your talents go way beyond! I throughly enjoyed this episode of your day. I pray you win this battle! I think the key is not to make any eye contact with them, maintain your position of dominance! Use your authority and power! ๐Ÿ˜ It’s kind of like our New Jersey Traffic Circles: Once you make eye contact with the other driver going into the circle, they think they can overcome you and they have the right of way!

      I finally got a chance to watch the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad!! It was amazing! A little nail biting at times, but so much fun to watch. It was actually peaceful (minus the hairpin turns and lack of guardrails), but there is something in that train whistle!! I am going to show it to my grandchildren this weekend. I think they will completely enjoy it. Two of them (the 5 year old & the 3 year old) are train lovers.

      Delete
    12. Oh my! You are all so, so funny! I'm always putting conversation in our neighborhood birds beeks! I was laughing so hard, with tears, my husband had to ask what was wrong. I told him everything was ALL right! Thank you, for sharing! :)

      Delete
    13. Yesterday as I was trimming the red buds and one was in bloom. They only bloom in the spring here in Pennsylvania

      Delete
    14. LOL, Deborah! You know, I think traffic circles must be the same everywhere: CONFUSING!

      Delete
    15. Jamie, your comment makes a total of THREE different flowers blooming out of season. This can NOT be coincidence! Something is up! And I think it might be Red October.

      Delete
    16. Deborah,
      ๐Ÿ˜‚You can get stuck in a staring contest with a deer because the deer doesn’t know the rules, and has absolutely NO intention of stopping! The deer has the right of way by sheer audacity!

      But drivers entering a roundabout? They’re waiting for eye contact to establish the right of way. Whoever blinks first yields . . . or the roundabout turns into a demolition derby! Your insurance company doesn’t care who won the staring contest! ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
    17. You're a hoot Tpp๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜
      By the way, I think they๐ŸฆŒleft you a payment for their meal.
      Something to help you grow more flowers for their next feast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

      Delete
    18. Oops that was me Ifenna at 9:12

      Delete
    19. TPP I loved your story about the deer. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
    20. Marbles don't disintegrate. But, I did have a bear visit last Tuesday. They have absolutely no manners, but they are big tippers. ๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful and this morning as I looked out my window the sunrise filled the horizon with a beautiful red hue!
    Glory to our wonderful, great God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunrises and sunsets like that are breathtaking! ... Angels painting the sky, as the Father told us through Diana a few days ago.

      Delete
  4. Same for me Elizabeth sitting here as the tears rolled down my face at the beauty of Fathers words over us. Thank you, Abba for these precious words of encouragement. Enjoy this morning.❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juli, it has been an incredible day. I hope yours was as well! <3<3

      Delete
  5. Amen! Amen! Look up! Watch the skies! I watched, yesterday, but thought perhaps I was just imagining. However, my husband did see these things with me. Jehova Nissi is already showing us His Signs of Glory! His Clouds of Witnesses, His Heavenly Hosts and Angel creations are taking out dark clouds, entities of evil. Look for their eyes, searching to expose the secrets of evil in the earth. Their nostrils blowing smoke to defeat them. Their mouths poring out Rains of Fury against their evil plans! His Covenant Rainbow is set before us! We are witnessing His Glory! Our God is an awesome God! Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must have been spectacular, Judith! And I love your imagery of the Heavenly Hosts and Angels exposing and taking out evil.

      Delete
  6. Recently in daytime prayer I heard the word "Trample". Then last night 3-6 prayer time I got a downloaded understanding/reference to 2 Kings 7: Elisha had said, "This time tomorrow"
    Famine to Plenty. The Unbeliever upon whose arm the king leaned was Trampled. Elisha had told him he would not partake. And here this morning in the WordoftheLord is "Trampled."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Transition to Plenty" was the rest of that @ Betsy.

      Delete
    2. Wonderful download and connections!

      Delete
    3. the transition in 2 Kgs 7 was also from WAR and lack to PEACE and Plenty !
      They had been under siege to a superior force and were being starved out.
      But God. . .!!! Those that heard the prophet and believed partook.
      Unbeliever . . trampled.

      Delete
  7. Chong
    I remembered lilacs booming and that is one of clue. Hallelujah!
    I have request prayer and take Authority over the storm”Isaias “ on the Gulf and it aiming to my area, Pensacola FL.
    We are one, together we can knocked down this storm to nothing in Jesus name, amen.
    Thank you our beloved Army of Light!!
    Go hosts, make enemies toast, make them speck of dust in the eyes of God!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chong, I’m taking authority over the storm Isaias with you. I command the storm to be still and quiet. Amen!! Hosts, we send you on assignment to dismantle this storm and bring it to NOTHING! In Jesus name!

      Delete
    2. I come into agreement with Chong and Deborah, and I take authority over this storm Isaias!! Be still! Come to nothing! Angelic Host, go forth to dismantles this storm!

      Delete
  8. Amen to all the above. I also cried reading this word. It's so emotional when our creator speaks to us in such a manner. I can also identify with the term isolated. But that's okay. We press on, and when others need us for comfort and reassurance we'll be ready,able and willing. Thank you Father!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chong
      I am isolated too! and for the greater purpose, and I understood the calling and assignment in my life for His Glory. It is upmost High honor to be His. amen.
      Funny thing is, whose gonna put up with this woman, who warfare day and night raising her voice against enemy! I totally comprehend,,hahahha.

      Delete
    2. Amen, Karen K! We press on in our calling, and when others, including those who have ridiculed or excluded us, need comfort and reassurance, we'll be the loving arms of Jesus to them!

      Delete
    3. I'm in agreement with Chong, against the storm Isaias. That His heavenly Hosts and Angels dismantal it and bring it to nothing. That what was meant for evil, God always turns it to Good! Amen!
      I understand feeling isolated...6 years of basically homebound. But we have grown in our faith, in His Word, in strength, in our walk with Him. All for His Glory. We stand together. So we are not alone! Hallelujah. Thank you and God bless you Diana, Patty, for encouraging us every day, with Father's Holy Words!

      Delete
    4. Just adding...and John Chapter 17
      is a revelation for me. I truly
      believe we have been separated, consecrated to our Father, at this time, for His purpose and for His Glory. How much has been revealed to us, who follow Him and who seek His heart! And we're just warming up! :)

      Delete
    5. I agree, Judith. And God bless you and your husband!!

      Delete
    6. Judith . . .a good 35 years ago in an alter call a prophet told me, "You have Always been Separated." And so it has been. . . lk

      Delete
  9. THANK YOU HEAVENLY PAPA, LET YOUR KINGDOM COME LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ƒ
    Thank You ABBA ❤
    Such words of love and affirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watch the sky everyday! I'll be looking for my sign. THANK YOU FATHER ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  12. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE CLEAN-UP OF AMERICA
    October 08, 2026

    For I tell you My Army of Light you are seeing a trickle of justice happening now, but due to your prayers, declarations and decrees, and sending the hosts, there is coming a Tsunami of Justice that will soon be released that will produce riots in the streets. These riots will cause the military to get involved and the Clean-Up Of America will take place in earnest! For your prayers are wreaking havoc with the strongholds of power not only in the nation of America but throughout the world! For the hosts of heaven are tearing down the many controls the darkness has had for the dominion of darkness is crumbling right before your eyes! For you will experience such dramatic change over America and throughout the world It Will Blow Your Mind! For you have heard of the changes that are coming, but to see its Reality Will Bring You Such Complete Joy! Get Ready To Be Blown Away By My Kingdom Invading Earth!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an encouraging word... Thank you for sharing it, Patty, and TPP, for posting it!

      Delete
  13. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    ๐Ÿ’•Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE SKIES REMEMBER.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    We PROCLAIM Psalm 150:6 AMPC
    “Let everything that has breath and every breath of life praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!” (Hallelujah!)

    ABBA, You have brought our hearts tremendous joy with tears of gladness. We PRAISE YOU and we BLESS YOU. We CELEBRATE You and all You have done for us. We DECLARE Your ABSOLUTE GOODNESS.

    THE SKIES REMEMBER

    CREATION groans
    . . . from the weight of the curse of sin
    . . . the bondage to decay
    . . . the fall of mankind brought into the world.
    The darkness does not have the final word.
    The DAWN is coming.
    The LIGHT is flooding in.
    THE SKIES REMEMBER.

    The EARTH remembers its beginning
    It carries the story.
    It sees. It hears.
    It remembers
    . . . the Clash of Kingdoms
    . . . the battles won.
    The EARTH remembers Eden
    and it is waiting for redemption to rise again.

    God’s Army of Light saw the battle
    They fought long and hard to clear the way.
    They CRIED OUT
    . . . THY Kingdom . . . COME!
    . . . THY Will . . . BE DONE!
    . . . on the earth as it is in Heaven.

    The seen and unseen realms
    celebrate God’s Warriors of Light
    . . . they prayed
    . . . they sacrificed
    . . . they held on
    . . . they marched forward to trample the darkness.
    They pressed into God’s heart and strength.
    Entwined with their CREATOR,
    they fought for the NEW DAWN of the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.

    CREATION will celebrate
    the Heirs of Righteousness arising
    as they take their Blood-bought places of Authority.
    HEAVEN recognizes them
    . . . those who believed
    . . . those who were faithful to the call of their lives
    . . . those who fought in The Battle for Freedom.
    Creation rejoices because the children of God have remembered who they are.
    CREATION is eagerly waiting for the revealing of the sons and daughters of the Living God. (Romans 8:19)

    Our eyes are lifted towards heaven for a sign.
    The skies have a testimony.
    Creation will tell the story before we do.
    . . . Clouds filled with God’s GLORY
    . . . Rainbows of His Promises
    . . . His Kingdom advancing with Signs and Wonders.
    “The heavens keep telling the wonders of God,
    and the skies declare what he has done.” Psalm 19:1 CEV
    THE SKIES REMEMBER.

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
    Amen and Amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely beautiful. This made me cry all over again!

      Delete
    2. Hallelujah
      Let Everything that has breath, praise the Lord๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

      Delete
  14. I almost didn't notice until you all mentioned unseasonably beautiful weather. This has been the most amazing fall. The perfect temperature, a gentle breeze, birds happily going about their day with cheerful chatter and songs. The deer and wildlife about are at such ease in our yard. All of creation is responding to the kingdom of heaven coming into our earthly habitation. What a amazing God we serve. He has not abandoned us. He is boldly redeeming, restoring and protecting his creation. Isn't it always darkest just before the dawning of a new day? Ha! even the frogs are now joining in with their song from the shrubs behind me as I sit out on our patio. This IS the day the Lord has made. And all of creation is rejoicing in that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this is more like the calm before the storm! God is reassuring us not to fear what is coming, and is showing us a little piece of His Glory that will soon flood the Earth! Praise God; thank you Jesus!

      Delete
    2. The calm before the storm...the word "LULL" that TPP spoke of having heard in her spirit a little while back. Nine years ago this week - October 5, 2017 - Trump first spoke those words, "It's the calm before the storm." A reporter asked him, "What storm, Mr. President?" His reply was, "You'll find out."

      Delete
  15. Yes, my husband and I were coming home from a birthday celebration for a friend, as we looked over to the left, we could see the sky, so beautifully handpainted in pinks and pastels by God, our creator. And now reading this just makes me so full of thankfulness for His beautiful handiwork, His majesty, and His love for us! So proud to be a part of His army of light!✝️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ›ก⚔️

    ReplyDelete
  16. All I can say is this has been the most beautiful Fall season that I can remember experiencing here in Illinois. Everything is still so lush, the temperatures are mild and the light is heavenly! I thank Father God for His Glory and Grace every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise v
      I'm in Illinois as well. What a lovely late summer and fall this has been.
      I'm so thankful for these words to pray over.

      Delete
  17. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    Another word about the month of October from two years ago...THE GREAT REVEAL
    October 08, 2026

    Watch and see as I put the deep state in a very uncomfortable position as I actually will squeeze the truth out of them as in a vice! For through these decrees you are making, I will wreak havoc on My enemies for you are calling forth a backfire to hell’s strategies and so shall it be! For this month of October you will see My recompense to fall on My Own and My vengeance to come upon the darkness. For soon it will become Very Obvious who I AM blessing and who I AM punishing! For Now Is The Time Of The Great Reveal!

    Jeremiah 33:5b-6 “in the fight with the Babylonians: They will be filled with the dead bodies of the people I will slay in my anger and wrath. I will hide my face from this city because of all its wickedness. Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.”

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi everyone. Louise here from Canada. I must tell you about today . I could not get on the blog yesterday .I was blocked for some reason. anyway earlyer today I got on and read todays blog so while I was taking care of my chickens it was getting late the sun was going down ,so the sky was a peachy pink with some clouds in the sky.I thought of what the Father said about watching the skyies. all of a sudden there was a double rainbow to my right(no rain) They both were right beside each other.. one was kind of faded the other was so very very bright and very deep colors and beautiful. In my 77 years I have never seen such a beatiful one such as this and so very close to me (usualy you see them kind of off in the distance. I ran in the house and called my husband to come see> It lasted about 5 minutes. He was in aw also he never saw one like this before either We thanked the Lord for showing us such beauty.. WOW WOW. Thank You Father we Love You. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...what an amazing and beautiful sign, Louise! ♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
    2. How precious of our God to give you double rainbows!! That must have really made your heart feel joyful!! Thank you for sharing what God brought to you Louise!!!

      Delete
  19. Here is Oct. 9 Could this be a manmade Hurricane ? o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My musings too o.e especially since Florida has had no hurricane ALL season-long๐Ÿค”.

      Delete
    2. They’ve named the storms
      I-sias
      R-achel
      S-imon
      IRS or Internal Revenue Service. Whoever named the storms are sending a message. Would they dare come up with something like that? Mocking God with the biblical names and Trump with the IRS. They’re exposing themselves!

      Delete
    3. They are exposing themselves. They just can’t help it. They constantly overstep and therefore stick out like sore thumbs. Stupid is as stupid does!

      Delete
  20. Shout Out to Diana Larkin๐Ÿ’—
    Thank you for your faithfulness and obedience to the Father
    It has given us this "gathering place" to "congregate and
    - walk in our calling
    =understand our calling
    =grow in our calling
    =encourage one another
    =bring laughter to one another
    =have the courage to Just Be
    =have hope the future....
    You are greatly loved and appreciated
    Shalom๐Ÿ•Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 1000! We appreciate our ladies, Diana and Patty more than words can express! ๐ŸŒบ tpp

      Delete
    2. Yes, Ifenna, {{(meaning :Father's light. . Light of the Father/ the land)}}
      Thank you for the Heart expression of us All

      Delete
    3. Debbie
      Yes, Ifenna so true!
      Blessings Church ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ❤️ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

      Delete
    4. Ifenna I totally agree.

      Delete
    5. Yes & AMEN!! Beautifully said Ifenna!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?