December 7, 2022


THE GREAT UPHEAVAL AND THE GREAT PEACE

“Because this is a season of WAR between DARKNESS and LIGHT, it will manifest as a season of SHARP CONTRASTS. You are about to see the GREATEST UPHEAVALS in your Nation that you’ve ever experienced. Leaders FALLING and leaders RISING. Evil systems CRASHING and systems of Light ARISING. Buildings and monuments built to honor DARKNESS will be brought DOWN; while new buildings will be CONSTRUCTED in cities that HONOR Me. Entities that SECRETLY sold the public DECLINING HEALTH and more SICKNESS, will be REPLACED by those who PROMOTE HEALTH, WHOLENESS, and WONDERFUL CURES. These SHOWDOWNS between DARK and LIGHT will happen in RAPID succession, and I don’t want you to be TOSSED about, ANXIOUS, and perpetually not AT EASE. This is where I offer you a CONTRAST for this season of contrasts. I want you to go through these TURBULENT days on My RIVER OF LIFE that flows from My Throne and from My very PRESENCE. You can place yourself in My River at any time, and it will CARRY you along in GREAT PEACE and TOTAL PROTECTION. If I have the POWER to bring down darkness, I also have the POWER to KEEP you in My PERFECT PEACE and LOVE. Be My WITNESS of this season of THE GREAT UPHEAVAL AND THE GREAT PEACE.”

JOHN 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; My (perfect) peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. (Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.)”
ISAIAH 26:3 “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?

START YOUR ENGINES!