CALLING ALL BULLDOZERS

 July 19, 2026


CALLING ALL BULLDOZERS

“There is a SHIFT in the battle, and it calls for a CHANGE in strategy for My Army of Light. You are to continue to call in EXPOSURE, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE but I want your PUSHBACK of darkness to go to A NEW LEVEL. I AM EMPOWERING you and CALLING you forth as BULLDOZERS to move opposition to My RESET for the world OUT OF THE WAY. As the war INTENSIFIES, those partnered with darkness grow more DESPERATE in their attempts to hold onto their POWER, WEALTH, and CONTROL. They have suffered GREAT LOSSES in all these areas because of the WARFARE from the Forces of Light in the supernatural realm and from people fighting for FREEDOM and JUSTICE in the natural realm. The darkness is CONTINUALLY LYING and PROMOTING A TWISTED NARRATIVE to keep people BRAINWASHED and BLINDED to the fact that they are actually OPPOSING MY PLANS to reset the world according  to My Kingdom ways and principles. Every time you hear a LIE on the media or a TRAITOR politician or a rogue judge, I want you to lower your BULLDOZER bucket and declare, ‘I am BULLDOZING your lies, opposition, and death agendas OUT OF THE WAY, and I am making a highway for TRUTH, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE to roll across this land and out into the nations. I declare that the darkness is MOVED OUT OF THE WAY, its LIES PLOWED UNDER, and its EVIL EXPOSED. I decree that you are being BULLDOZED into RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT and JUSTICE and that your lies and death agendas WILL NOT RISE AGAIN, and that we will see you NO MORE.’ The battle is intensifying but I have made you MY BULLDOZERS.”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE FIRE OF GOD
    July 19, 2026

    For this day is when many churches meet throughout America. And I Say My Army of Light Call Forth The Fire of God to fall on every church service! Call forth My Power and Holy Spirit to be Evident This Day! For I want to bring changes to My Church and I want them to Stop Denying My Power and Who I AM and who they are ~ My Sons and Daughters!

    II Timothy 3:5 “holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * * * * * * *
      💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
      We DECLARE the Words You have DECREED from Heaven.
      We CALL FORTH The Fire of God to fall on every church service!
      We CALL FORTH God’s Power and Holy Spirit to be Evident This Day!

      We DECLARE, LORD, Let Your FIRE FALL!

      Amen and amen.

      * * * * * * *
      ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

      Delete
    2. Yes & Amen!! This is so exciting!!

      Delete
    3. HALLELUJAH!!! WELCOME HOLY SPIRIT FIRE!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes LORD!
    Let's BULLDOZE AWAY and make a HIGHWAY 🛣 for TRUTH, JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE 💥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! I had always wanted to learn how to drive a bulldozer! Of all things! This IS way too cool.. I'm in! AMEN!
      ALL SYSTEMS GO!

      Delete
    2. GOD BLESS YOUR SPIRIT 1:30 👍👍

      Delete
  3. Here is something that needs a good scraping.When the deep state[people right here in America] commit some type of treason , the fake news will blame a foreign country or God [either his selected people or nature]. examples would be 911 or covid 19. o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorites is climate change... Its been around for at least 40 years(telling my age). John Kerry kept that boat afloat for a long time. Even Gen zs are on that band wagon. Time to Bulldoze it Over!

      Delete
  4. * * * * * * * PRAY IN THE SPIRIT.
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “CALLING ALL BULLDOZERS.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for informing us, “There is a SHIFT in the battle, and it calls for a CHANGE in strategy for My Army of Light . . . I want your PUSHBACK of darkness to go to A NEW LEVEL. . . The battle is intensifying but I have made you MY BULLDOZERS.”

    We RECEIVE Your EMPOWERMENT as BULLDOZERS to move opposition to Your RESET for the world OUT OF THE WAY.
    We will follow Your Instructions.
    Every time we hear a LIE on the media or a TRAITOR politician or a rogue judge, we WILL lower our BULLDOZER bucket and DECLARE:
    ‘I am BULLDOZING your lies, opposition, and death agendas OUT OF THE WAY, and I am making a highway for TRUTH, JUDGMENT, and JUSTICE to roll across this land and out into the nations.
    I DECLARE that the darkness is MOVED OUT OF THE WAY, its LIES PLOWED UNDER, and its EVIL EXPOSED.
    I DECREE that you are being BULLDOZED into RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. Your lies and death agendas WILL NOT RISE AGAIN, and we will see you NO MORE.’

    We DECLARE and DECREE . . . GOD will reset the world according to His Kingdom ways and principles.
    NO BRAG! JUST FACT!

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gather it's okay to continue releasing more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED. (If we empty out heaven, God will create more.) HIS WILL BE DONE! 😊🧡 tpp

      Delete
    2. I'm inclined to post this because I keep hearing it.
      tpp

      We wish you a Merry Christmas,
      We wish you a Merry Christmas,
      We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
      Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
      We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Now, bring us some figgy pudding,
      Now, bring us some figgy pudding,
      Now, bring us some figgy pudding, and bring it out here!
      Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
      We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      For we all like figgy pudding,
      For we all like figgy pudding,
      For we all like figgy pudding, so bring it out here!
      Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
      We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      And we won’t go until we got some,
      and we won’t go until we got some,
      and we won’t go until we got some, so bring some out here!
      Good tidings we bring to you and your kin.
      We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Delete
    3. p.s. Silly as it seems, let's sing it out loud. We're joining heaven in their celebrations.

      Delete
    4. . . sends out happy vibes.
      and ticks of the evil empire. 😂

      Delete
    5. correction: ticks off

      Delete
    6. WHOA!! Amen & Amen!!! We are marching into the battle as bulldozers! I’m doing a prophetic act with my arms as the “bulldozer bucket” lowering them and then doing the declarations to shovel the darkness out of the way and making a new highway.
      I’m on your page, TPP with Christmas. I haven’t been hearing songs but in my spirit been thinking of Christmas and decorations (something I do but usually think of until late September).

      Delete
    7. The dark state IS full of nasty ticks!

      Delete
    8. I agree with you, tpp, your comment at 11:38!
      NO WORRIES.
      We got this! AMEN!

      Delete
    9. Or should I say, God had us, so we Definitely Got This!:)

      Delete
    10. 1:42 I got a chuckle and immediately thought of nasty Blood sucking ticks.
      Our farm dog used to get ticks engorged on his blood. Useless parasites. . .
      those Nasty Deep State ticks. Living off the people.
      We say No More !! Remove and pop those things.
      In fact, my mom kept an ash tray and matches in the porch and we six kids would check the dog and each other every night and got to light a match to any ticks we found.
      Big Fun for Kids !!

      Delete
    11. Thats the deep state --- nasty ticks

      Delete
  5. Yesterday, I asked Daddy for His perspective on the islam invasion of this country that is coming to light. This is His response:
    “Do not fear or worry. I Am sending MY invasion into their invasion! I am sending dreams, visions, and encounters into their camp, and I will win their hearts. When I say I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh, I mean ALL. Many of them will return to their own countries filled with My Spirit, and will set their nations aright. So declare that all the Muslim communities in your nation are ripe fields, ready for harvest. And send angels and hosts into their camp with my Light, Truth, and Love.
    Another Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Declaring & decreeing with you!!

      Delete
    2. Amen!!! Thank you, for sharing!

      Delete
    3. Yes, Deborah! This is exactly what I’ve heard too! His ways are higher and better!!!!

      Delete
    4. Declared with you. Amen. tpp

      Delete
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a really happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas in July - 😻 I love that

    ReplyDelete
  9. Years ago, I was driving home from work and listening to the most beautiful music. Instruments like I never heard before. When I realized it was Christmas Music (O Holy Night), I said out loud, ‘What? Christmas music in July?’ I wanted to know who the composer was and reached to turn the radio up. Much to my surprise, my radio wasn’t on! That was the first time I heard music from heaven. tpp

    "O Holy Night" (English version – not a translation – by John Sullivan Dwight, 1855)

    O holy night, the stars are brightly shining;
    It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
    Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
    Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth.
    A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices,
    For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!
    Fall on your knees! O hear the angel voices!
    O night divine, O night when Christ was born!
    O night divine! O night, O night divine!

    Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
    With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
    So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming,
    Here came the wise men from the orient land.
    The King of kings lay thus in lowly manger,
    In all our trials born to be our friend.
    He knows our need, to our weakness no stranger.
    Behold your King, before Him lowly bend!
    Behold your King, your King, before Him lowly bend!

    Truly He taught us to love one another;
    His law is love and His gospel is peace.
    Chains shall He break, for the slave is our brother;
    And in His name all oppression shall cease.
    Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we;
    Let all within us praise His holy name.
    Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we!
    His power and glory evermore proclaim!
    His power and glory evermore proclaim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I only hear instruments.

      Delete
  10. Returning to Father's Business tpp

    A federal judge sides with a fired FEMA official: on Friday in Alexandria, Va., U.S. District Judge Michael Nachmanoff ruled that the Trump administration unlawfully fired Comans, a senior Federal Emergency Management Agency official and FEMA chief financial officer, handing the White House a significant setback to Trump’s DOGE-related personnel push. Put plainly, a federal judge ruled that the Trump administration unlawfully fired a senior FEMA official.


    Michael Nachmanoff, you are marked for removal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link:
      www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-fema-firing-fight-just-hit-a-legal-wall/ar-AA28f450?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6a5d68b21e5d437d9da726935bbcb6d1&ei=38

      Delete
  11. AMENNNN, AMENNNN, HALLELUJAH, AMENNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE