THE HOT DAY - July 28, 2021
July 28, 2021
THE HOT DAY
"Just as your summer days are heating up, so I am HEATING things up in the lives of the WICKED. These arrogant, unrepentant ones will find themselves SWEATING, as I keep turning the heat up. Trickles of sweat will begin to mess up their carefully made-up faces as I continue to EXPOSE who they really are underneath their MASQUERADE. Their sweaty hands will begin to drop what they have kept HIDDEN, and they will clumsily expose themselves to the world. Your prayers to send CONFUSION and DISORDER into their camp are being answered, coupled with Me turning up the HEAT of EXPOSURE and RUIN. Now is a good time to take AUTHORITY over any desperate plots they might release to cause DESTRUCTION and DEATH so that attention is deflected from them. STOP these schemes in My Son's name and RELEASE exposure of who planned these schemes. It's a HOT DAY with NO REPRIEVE for those partnered with darkness."
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Miriam - Diana are you able to post - July 28, 2017 and July 28, 2018? I can’t access them on you Archive. Thank you, Blessings
ReplyDelete