BEAUTY AND FLOURISHING - August 25, 2018

 August 25, 2018


BEAUTY AND FLOURISHING


“Coming soon to a theatre near you: ‘BEAUTY AND FLOURISHING.’  Before your eyes and glad heart, you will see Me unfold these for you and for your Nation.  Hold on through the last and the most vicious attacks of the enemy as he steadily and surely LOSES HIS GRIP on your Nation.  Continue to partner with Me in prayer and in standing in faith and refusing to be moved by fear, anxiety or intimidation.  Look at the future with NO LIMITS on what I can do.  Be hope-filled and at rest in My goodness. Stay ALERT to partner with Me in prayer but from a place of REST and CONFIDENCE and not from fear and panic.  Keep the good future I have promised you before your eyes and rejoice in My goodness.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. This is so good. I can't wait!! I love the line "Look at the future with NO LIMITS on what I can do"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED