EXILES IN YOUR OWN LAND - August 23, 2021

 August 23, 2021

EXILES IN YOUR OWN LAND


"You have been made to feel like EXILES in your own Land. You were told by Leviathan that you were FEW and that the world was SCOFFING at you for what you BELIEVED and DECLARED based on your FAITH in Me. Those with darkened hearts told you, you were HELPLESS and HOPELESS. In the face of this evil ONSLAUGHT, you did not lay down your sword and you chose to BELIEVE Me and My PROMISES to you. Your voices have remained STRONG proclaiming My TRUTH and holding the ground of FREEDOM. Leviathan and those whose minds and hearts have been sucked into his agenda cannot believe that you are still FIGHTING and that their weapons of FEAR, INTIMIDATION, and MOCKING have not silenced you. They are the ones who are beginning to WAVER, to lose their CONFIDENCE, to LASH OUT even more recklessly. Their true MOTIVES are being displayed before the world, and their imminent EXPOSURE will cost many their freedom, as their LIES and BETRAYALS become public. In their place My FAITHFUL EXILES will lead and will secure this Nation as a stronghold for FREEDOM and TRUTH."


ZEPHANIAH 3:17a, 19, 20 (AMP)"The Lord your God is in your midst, a Warrior who saves...Behold, at that time I am going to deal with all your oppressors; I will save the lame and gather the scattered, and I will turn their shame into praise and renown in every land. At that time I will bring you in, yes, at the time I gather you together; for I will make you a name and a praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes (and freedom) before your eyes, says the Lord."


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Diana, we're all like little children, waiting for mama to come home. Thank you for Father's Word. We love you.
    HAVE A BLESSED DAY everyone! ๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒบ tpp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patty. ๐ŸŒบ tpp
    * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER YOU!
    August 23, 2026

    For today I want to share with you My Heart. For I, the Hoy Spirit, desire to be included in your life. For when you are filled with ME, I grant you the fruits of the Spirit ~ love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. I also give the gifts of the Spirit as well for I unleash My Power to those who ask ME and you can also can ask for the gifts too. For My Army of Light if you feel stagnate in your relationship with us (Father, Son and Myself) then I say come and ask to be filled again with ME so that I can give you power and enable you to overcome fleshly desires but to be filled with Mine! So, My Army of Light look at All that I Offer To You! For I AM a Comforter, I AM the Spirit of Truth, I grant you power to flow in the gifts and fruits of the Spirit. So, I Say Take Advantage of What I Have To Offer You!

    Galatians 5:16-18 “So I say, let the Holy Spirit guide your lives. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves. The sinful nature wants to do evil, which is just the opposite what the Spirit wants. And the Spirit gives us desires that are opposite of what the sinful nature desires. These two forces are constantly fighting each other, so you are not free to carry out your good intensions. But when you are directed by the Spirit, you are not under obligation to the law of Moses… Vs. 21b-22 “Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Vs 25 “Since we are living by the Spirit, let us follow the Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives.”

    John 16:13 “However, when He, the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak and He will tell you things to come.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog today was right on cue. Believe me. I’ve been sensing a quickening of shaking and shifting since 4am. Quite a peculiar day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never and God is never late ! o.e.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED