NEW LIFE
August 26, 2026
Today’s Date: 8/26/26 = 8 8 8 Triple New Beginnings!
NEW LIFE
“Even in the midst of TURMOIL, UNCERTAINTY about the future, and HEAVY WARFARE against the darkness, I AM releasing NEW LIFE to you. REACH OUT, TAKE A HOLD OF IT, AND BRING IT INTO YOUR HEART. Feel NEW LIFE, RENEWED JOY, and PEACEFUL HOPE spring up anew in your body, soul, and spirit. Live out of this NEW LIFE and let it color your world with FRESH, CREATIVE IDEAS and POWERFUL WARFARE stomping on the evil empire whose aim is to STOP and to CRUSH NEW LIFE. Breathing in this NEW LIFE that I AM offering you will further STRENGTHEN your RESOLVE to DEFEAT and DISARM the life-stealing darkness. The Winds of Change Host are BLOWING My BREATH of NEW LIFE into the atmosphere so still yourself before Me and BREATH IT IN and be REVIVED and RENEWED. This will carry you through to the end of the war between dark and Light, and you will begin to live in the PROMISED FULFILLMENT of the BEAUTY and BLESSING of the Kingdom Age. What about those who have come home to Heaven before the war was won? Let Me assure you that they are experiencing the FULLNESS of NEW LIFE and that they have received GREAT REWARDS for their part in the Army of Light. You haven’t lost them from your ranks because they are still fighting with you as part of the Great Cloud of Witnesses but with GREATER POWER, PURITY, and FULLNESS of FAITH. Put your face into the wind and breathe in My NEW LIFE.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
I can see daylight at the end of all this conflict---Victory o.e.
ReplyDeleteI feel like the New Life the Father is giving us is the Fullness of New Life of Heaven's experience.
ReplyDeleteThat is one amazing statement & revelation! I look forward to that!! Hallelujah & Amen!
DeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteMy heart jumped when He said those who have passed are part of the great cloud of witnesses!
I used to call them "the Bible People" when I once saw them in a dream.
Knowing that they are fighting with us is so wonderful!
Yes, my wife fought with us while on the earth and I am glad to know she is helping from Heaven . o.e.
DeleteGod bless you Denny.
DeleteSorry!
DeleteIt's me, Tina
Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteAmen! Amen!
You know, some people who say they are atheists are brilliant but at the same time are stupid !o.e.
ReplyDeleteDenny, you can say that again! Being that intelligent, can you image their potential for humanity if they could “See beyond their own nose?” tpp
DeleteILLUMINATION ANGELS! Wake them up! GO FORTH, NOW!
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
I SHALL MAKE A WAY!
August 26, 2026
For I AM Shaking loose the control that the deep state has had over America and behold I will show that Mark Carney of Canada is digging a hole for himself and his country for his alliance with the deep state is no match for President Trump. He will not be swayed by your tactics of control. For your actions will be met with An Iron Fist and Everyone Will See That You’re Just A Puppet doing what you’re told with No Interest to support your country of Canada. You are foolish in your dealings with America and its leadership and this will not go well for you or your country. But I Love Canada and I Shall Make A Way Where There Is No Way! For the deep state throughout the world will be dealt with and New Leadership will Replace the Old. For Change Is Coming for I Hear Your Cries and I Will Not Turn A Deaf Ear!
Matthew 7:7 “Keep on asking and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking and you will find. Keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you.”
* * * * * * *
Journal Nugget from August 25, 2024...A Shaking
August 25, 2026
For even though you will go through a shaking in this country and throughout the world, it will All Be Worth It! For a shift happened in the atmosphere recently for the demonic structures are being disarmed for My Angelic Armies are dismantling them from the prayers you have prayed and the boomerangs you have sent. For your prayers are Powerful and they are Hitting Its Mark! And more and more of these demonic structures are losing ground and the enemy's camp are realizing it and they are losing their confidence and their minds too for they were convinced that Nothing could stand in their way...till Now! For the Reality of their demise is settling in and this is when their complete PANIC will be seen and Realized and they will take Drastic Measures to try and get their control back. So this is when you are needed My Amy of Light~so pray and declare and decree against disease, viruses and sickness that they want to release. Declare and take authority over it and render them All Null and Void! Then pray against the spirit of violence and lawlessness and render them null and void and declare that they Cannot Operate in the Name of Jesus! Also pray that I send the spirit of repentance on all those that would receive it for I long for these Lost Souls to Come Home!
I Peter 3:9 "This means that, contrary to man's perspective, the Lord is not late with his promise to return, as some measure lateness. But rather this delay simply reveals his loving patience towards you, because he does not want any to perish but all to come to repentance."
Are there going to be a prayer decree for Diana and both Patty today?
DeleteWhy?
Delete💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
DeleteABBA, with renewed vigor and NEW LIFE, we STAND with You in this battle of dark to LIGHT.
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
We DECLARE and DECREE against the darkness’ death agendas, disease, viruses and sickness. We TAKE AUTHORITY and we render them Null and Void.
We PRAY against the spirit of violence and lawlessness. We TAKE AUTHORITY and we render them null and void.
We DECLARE in the Name of Jesus, they Cannot Operate!
Father, we PRAY that “You send the spirit of repentance on all those that would receive it.”
We PRAISE YOU and THANK YOU for Your LOVE, Your MERCY, and Your Longing for the Lost Souls to Come Home.”
We DECLARE to the evil empire: “YOU HAVE LOST; WE HAVE WON!”
“THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY . . . WE HAVE THE VICTORY!”
“ALL GLORY, HONOR, AND PRAISE TO ALMIGHTY GOD!”
Warrior Hosts, GO FORTH NOW!
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Hi Alicia! Thank you for asking. Just so you know, I pray Father’s Words before preparing a response and I let them grow in my spirit. There isn’t a set time for me to post — I let Holy Spirit lead.
DeleteI don’t know if you are new to Diana’s blog, but WELCOME to God’s Army of Light, and thank you for joining us in prayer! Many Blessing! 🌼 tpp
Amen to the Winds of Change Host and the great cloud of witnesses and us on earth working together to bring new life on the earth!!!
ReplyDeleteI finished frosting a carrot cake at midnight. I was going to section it for freezing but there’s much to celebrate with Father’s message today!
ReplyDeleteI’m going to breathe in God’s NEW LIFE, then cut the cake!
CELEBRATE with me, my friends!
I love you all. 🧡🌺 tpp
p.s. I’ll be back much later — I truly need to breathe!
In the meantime, I have another story to share that I wrote this morning . . .
Thanks for the carrot cake Tpp.🥕🥮
DeleteWas really yummy😁
Haven't had some in a loooong time.
Ifenna, glad you enjoyed! 😉🌺 tpp
DeleteThey always show up indoors this time of year. . . SPIDERS!
ReplyDeleteActing like they’re in charge.
They seem to like bathtubs!
I’ve been watching! Tis’ the season!
This one was a Head Honcho.
Legs so long, it almost crawled to the top of the tub.
Couldn’t capture it in a jar. Too leggy!
Four to five inches across. I kid you not!
You can’t wash them down the drain.
They become their own lifeboat and lifeguard!
Forming into a ball, they float to the drain before spreading out their legs and making a mad dash off the rim.
They don’t go down easy. The drain or otherwise.
So, yes, Denny, I had no choice. I shot him.
Bathtub cleaner!
I’m not going to LOOK for spiders anymore.
Did I manifest that thing? DANG!
They always come in TWO’s.
tpp
Ugh!! I do.not.like.spiders!!!!! I’m sorry God. I know they are part of Your creation but they are slightly ugly and too fast with too many legs. TPP, the spiders around your house are almost as big as the ones in Stowe, Vermont (where my parents had a log cabin vacation home). The spiders there are very large and would build webs outside of our bedroom windows. I could not sleep at night thinking they would get through the screen. (I think they are like mice and can squeeze through the tiniest of places). At my house, I usually use one of my husband’s shoes to make sure that thing is not coming back. I also add a little scream at the end which helps my courage. Anyway, perhaps it’s time to use your quantum faith and send them outdoors!! (I just finished Annette Capps book on Quantum Faith. That is one good book!! It’s more of a booklet, very small). I’m going to have to do some emotional healing with this detailed dissertation on spiders! It’s causing me a little trauma.
DeleteSo, onto a better topic: your carrot cake!! That is my favorite of cakes, as long as it is smothered with cream cheese frosting!! I celebrate with you TPP and enjoy every bite!! Praise God Almighty who always knows what we need and delivers when we need it, on time & never late.
The cream cheese frosting is probably why I’m so tired today. I may have had a couple little spatulas when cleaning the bowl! Or maybe I just need some hydration. Probably the latter. I’m going to order Annette Capps booklet today. I’m so excited about our future!!!!!!
DeleteBack to spiders: The scream helps, and while shaking my hands, I make a sound like this Uuuuugggghhh! 😝
DeleteFather did say earth will live in harmony. Pestilence will be no more.
DeleteDeborah, I prayed for your speedy recovery, and for any others that were affected. Forgive me, please! I didn’t mean to cause any stress for anyone.
DeleteIt was a long, but true story to initiate dialog on MANISFESTATION.
But a good example on the power of our thoughts!
No worries TPP! I took authority over it. It will not manifest tonight when I turn out the lights and get under the covers! Your “scream face” is good!! That should scare the legs off of them ! Mine is usually combination of 🫣 and 😵💫 and 😬!
DeleteThe large spiders are usually harmless, beneficial actually. I usually kill every spider I see, I don't like them either.
DeleteProbably not a good idea to use a shotgun, which would work just fine , except it would not be good for the tub !o.e
DeleteI know the feeling! Spiders and snakes are in the same category with me-detestable! I hope there are not any in heaven!
ReplyDeleteIf there are spiders in heaven, it will be waiting for me with a saddle and stirrups. It was big enough to ride!
DeleteI feel your pain with the spiders.
DeleteMaybe about a month ago I had spiders getting up close and personal everytime I went in bathroom upstairs. Brushing teeth, one kept coming closer and closer. He even crawled over the faucet handle and across the faucet. Moving closer to me. He came on edge of sink by me, the whkle time I am was telling that thing to beat it get back up on ceiling to catch bugs. About a month before that I had killed one because he was getting to friendly. But after the nightmare I had about a spider shooting spider webs in my eyes, I was not letting these spiders scare me. I held my ground. Used authority, you name it (the good words only) I said it.
That thing finally started to leave, and then he decided to go hide under the rim of the sink close to where you stand. I was you know what you are not going to hide in wait for the anyone next in there. So I sprayed bathtub cleaner on edge of sink. Seems it killed him even though not see him. Washed him down drain.
Another day 1 similar came up to me about 6 inches away while I was um, in a llace in bathroom you kind of have to stay....I was in no position to leave at the time and sat thee. Again, dream going thru my mind. Using my authority and every declaration to get him to leave. He finally leaves.
Then there was those 2 hopping small black ones next to my laptop. Always coming at me. I threw 1 out a door tissue and all. Thank God not seen any in maybe a month.
Carrot cake with cream cheese icing is 1 of my favorites. I have not made one in years and store bought just are not the same.
I did make a banana bread late last night. I decided to try my hand at a chocolate ganache on top. Never made ganache before. I used semisweet ch chips, its ok. But I forgot about the bread in oven so it got a little overdone.
Oops, forgot name on that last post. 4:09 is mine. Darlene
DeleteDarlene, great story!! I believe chocolate is one of the best remedies for over done banana bread!!
DeleteHALLELUJAH! NEW LIFE I FEEL LIKE DANCING! 👑🕊👏🥳🌸💐🌸
ReplyDeleteMy husband just showed me a video of some of the devastating flood in Nepal, India. The video I saw had a wall of mud, rocks and debri looking at least hundred or more of feet tall hit what looked like city. Plus a few other areas. Casualites so far near 100, including peiple from other countries. The people in videos looked like ants compaired to that wall coming towards them.
ReplyDeleteThey think it was caused by an earthquake. Think it happened I guess yesterday or today.
Spiders love to surf on those big waves !
DeleteAll is well
DeleteDenny, you just gave me a belly roll of laughter! Thank you, I needed that. 🧡🧡🧡 tpp
DeleteDarlene, I saw the video. The force of the water & dirt was devastating. It just swept everything in its path away like tiny toys. I ‘m keeping all the families in my prayers.
DeleteThey’re blaming it on CLIMATE CONTROL!
DeleteExcerpt from AP.
• An avalanche of ice and rock from a glacier on the Nepalese side of the border likely blocked the Lhende Khola River before releasing a sudden surge downstream, according to CLIMATE EXPERTS at the International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development.
• The Himalayan region is particularly vulnerable to floods, landslides and heavy rainfall because it is WARMING FASTER THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD due to HUMAN-CAUSED CLIMATE CHANGE. (My comment: How about reptilian caused?)
• Research by the Kathmandu-based organization found that the rate of glacier ice loss across the Hindu Kush Himalaya has doubled since 2000, primarily because of rising global temperatures.
• Rasuwa district experienced similar flooding in August 2025, when a glacial lake in neighboring Tibet overflowed amid high temperatures in the mountain region. Nine people were killed and critical infrastructure, including a bridge connecting Nepal and China, was damaged.
Newsweek. Chinese President Xi Jinping ordered "all-out efforts" to find people missing after the mudslide caused casualties at Gyirong Port, according to China's state-run Xinhua News Agency. (My question: What’s really going on at this port?)
Deborah, I’m praying with you. Hopefully, Father will give us more information so we can HIT THE MARK. HE is giving us NEW LIFE right on time! I sorely needed it!
tpp
. . . And, this month they’re celebrating the festival of Janai Purnima. They celebrate many Gods, not our creator.
* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS LOVE.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * BREATHE IN HIS STRENGTH.
💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “NEW LIFE.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
Lord God, THANK YOU for Your Winds of Change Host that are BLOWING Your BREATH of NEW LIFE into the atmosphere
THANK YOU for telling us, “Put your face into the wind and breathe in My NEW LIFE.”
Father God, I COME to You now and still myself before You.
I REACH OUT AND TAKE A HOLD OF YOUR NEW LIFE! (prophetic act)
and BRING IT INTO my HEART. (prophetic act)
I SPEAK to my Body, Mind, Soul and Spirit:
. . . BREATHE IN NEW LIFE, and be Revived and Renewed.
. . . BREATHE IN NEW LIFE, Renewed Joy, and Peaceful Hope!
. . . LIVE OUT of this NEW LIFE.
NEW LIFE, COLOR my world with Fresh, Creative Ideas.
. . . SPRING UP ANEW !
I RECEIVE NEW LIFE, NOW! (Breathe slowly! Breathe it in!)
Father, THANK YOU for NEW LIFE.
THANK YOU that it will further strengthen my resolve to defeat and disarm the life-stealing darkness.
I SPEAK to my Body, Mind, Soul and Spirit:
. . . This New Life is God’s POWER that will stomp the evil empire until we see them no more.
. . . STOMP THEM OUT! BULLDOZE THEM INTO THE OCEAN OF NOTHINGNESS!
We DECLARE ‘The VICTORY IS OURS BECAUSE WE ARE ABOVE ALL.’
We CALL IN the end of the war between dark and Light.
We CALL FORTH the PROMISED FULFILLMENT of the BEAUTY and BLESSING of the Kingdom Age.
ABBA, THANK YOU that You have rewarded those who have come home to Heaven before the war was won and that they are experiencing the FULLNESS of NEW LIFE for their part in the Army of Light.
THANK YOU for Your Hosts, Your Angels, and the Great Cloud of Witnesses that are fighting for us with GREATER POWER, PURITY, and FULLNESS of FAITH.
THANK YOU for Your Might, Your Power, and Your Faithfulness!
We LOVE You!
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.
We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
Amen & Amen.
Delete💜💜💜
ReplyDeleteI absolutely needed these words today Heavenly Father! Thank You so very much. I put my face into the wind and take a deep breath to breathe in Your new life! I allow it to revive every cell in my body, heart, mind & spirit. I allow it to cleanse my soul. What a beautiful gift & blessing. I receive it through and through.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
A Journal Nugget from last year...Such a Life Lesson...LIVING BY GRACE
August 26, 2026
Note: Last night before falling asleep I felt Holy Spirit stirring me to deal with unresolved anger that was festering in my mind and soul. I was actually waiting for circumstances to change before I would no longer be angry but God wanted me to deal with it then! So I confessed it to Him~my anger and the reason behind it and then I prayed for His grace to be poured out upon me so that the anger would dissipate. I woke up four hours later and my soul felt light and free and the thing that had bothered me before like a heavy weight and burden turned into opportunities to serve and honor Him. I No Longer was held in bondage to a slave mentality but I had been Set Free and the burden was completely gone!
Now here is what the Father is sharing…My Army of Light you have been given free will to make choices everyday but be mindful of these choices for even your thoughts can limit you in your walk with ME. For I say often in the Word to not be angry but many of you continue to do so. But I say Make The Right Choice to Be Free of the Heavy Weight and Burden being angry brings. Instead Be Full of Grace towards others and yourself. For I say Living By Grace Sets You Free!
Ephesians 4:26-27 “But don’t let the passion of your emotions lead you to sin! Don’t let anger control you or be fuel for revenge, not for even a day. Don’t give the slanderous accuser, the Devil, an opportunity to manipulate you! Vs. 29 “And never let ugly or hateful words come from your mouth, but instead let your words become beautiful gifts that encourage others; do this by speaking words of grace to help them. Vs. 32 “But instead be kind and affectionate toward one another. Has God graciously forgiven you? Then graciously forgive one another in the depths of Christ’s love.”
PATTY TEICHROEW’S
DeleteRight Before Your Eyes Video August 26, 2026 YouTube and Rumble - August 26, 2026
pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/right-before-your-eyes-video-august-26_01081966768.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9wV3eafaXc
https://rumble.com/v7ensxe-right-before-your-eyes.html?e9s=src_v1_upp_a
ACTION ITEMS For Right Before Your Eyes! Video August 26, 2026
August 25, 2026
pltprayer.blogspot.com/2026/08/action-items-for-right-before-your-eyes.html
Thank you TPP for posting Patty’s words about anger. They are so very timely for me. (I am NOT surprised). I have been struggling with anger about injustice towards a family member. I release it and it keeps coming back. It has been difficult. The Father is helping me to grow more love which in turn is pushing the anger out. Plus, using my new found quantum faith is a great weapon and tool in my tool box! I marvel at His grace & forgiveness. He truly is a marvelous God!
DeleteLouise from Canada. I hope that those of us that have been praying and declaring for your President's safety and for You all in America that we will be protected from Canada's judgement. Bless You all.
ReplyDeleteLouise from Canada, we have been praying to be free from all the comunists in our country and all bad rulers here. Canadians are sooooo brain washed from the paid CBC media. we need prayers......please????
ReplyDeleteLouise, rest assured. The Father is hearing your cries for help and justice. Our Heavenly Father has given many words through prophets that Canada will be saved and restored like the US. He’s coming to rescue Canada as well!! Hang on to your faith & belief in Him. He does not fail!! We are all praying for Canada.
Delete