THE ROAR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

 August 7, 2026


THE ROAR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS 

“As evil arises on every side in DESPERATE moves to take back power and to WIPE OUT the righteous, see it from My VIEWPOINT. I see their FRANTIC schemes to install FREEDOM-STEALING religious systems and ideologies, and there are some who are swallowing these LIES but it is mainly the FALSE MEDIA that is PROPPING them up. I have told you that the false media will be BROUGHT DOWN and the false ideologies it has PROPPED UP will COLLAPSE as well. The roaring of the enemy is meant to INTIMIDATE and DEMORALIZE the righteous but I AM telling you that I WILL ROAR LOUDER, and I want you to join your ROAR with My ROAR against the darkness and watch it COLLAPSE in UTTER DEFEAT. FIERCE voices have arisen against you, but I AM FIERCER! BULLDOZE all the LOUD and PROUD voices into the SEA of FORGETFULNESS. Now, turn your gaze to Me—the One enthroned ABOVE ALL ELSE and MAGNIFY My name and worship Me with all your hearts. DO NOT COWER before the CURSES and THREATS of the enemy. Declare that their voices will be SILENCED by THE ROAR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. Decree: ‘You have lost! We have won!’ Our ROARS will SHATTER the platforms that promote the lies and that COLLAPSE will bring many down and you will see them no more. Our RIGHTEOUS ROARS will release REFORMATION, RECOMPENSE, VINDICATION, and the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.”

Diana Larkin  | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Before the blog came on the Lord was preparing this word . To describe the Kingdom of God the word RIGHTEOUSNESS comes first. This Kingdom is not seen with Jesus on an earthly throne , in fact it is not seen at all. The Kingdom is all about The Holy Ghost. THe Kingdom of God is RIGHTEOUSNESS , peace , and joy IN the HOLY GHOST. See Luk 17:20,21 and Rom 14:17 o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kingdom of God is IN YOU ! o.e.

      Delete
    2. Oe
      Your comment had me singing the song by the late Ron Kenoly.
      Righteousness 🎶
      Peace🎵
      Joy in the Holy Ghost 🎶
      Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, That's the kingdom of God 🎵
      Don't you wanna be a part of the kingdom 🎶
      C'MON everybody🎵
      There's joy in the kingdom, so much joy in the kingdom....🎶
      C'mon everybody 🎵
      There's peace in.........🎶
      There's love in........🎵
      So glad I'm an heir of the kingdom...I'm an heir of the kingdom 🎶..
      .....

      Delete
    3. The Septre of the Kingdom is RIGHTEOUSNESS !

      Delete
  2. WHOA!
    I love it when my God goes to war!
    All powerful, all holy, almighty God, You are my rock, my fortress, my provider, my salvation.
    I will follow Your instructions.
    Consider it done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    BLESSINGS AND REWARDS
    August 07, 2026
    For My Blessings And My Rewards Are About To Be Realized and the Season of Delay Is about To Be Shattered To Pieces! For today I wanted to deposit this Word in your heart and soul to give you hope and joy!

    Habakkuk 2:3 “For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.”

    Proverbs 13:12 “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUJAH!!!
    Ready to join forces! Ready to Roar! Ready to Rock and Roll!
    And thank you Denny, oe. for that wonderful reminder of His Righteousness. Yes and Amen!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Army of Light, This is my second attempt today to post this prayer for *I*R*A*N*
    WE DECLARE: WE WILL NOT GIVE UP! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!
    tpp

    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name, we BRING before You our
    PRAYERS against the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A*.
    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
    💠WE BLOW the Horn of Freedom over Iran.
    💠We TAKE AUTHORITY over ALL the power of the devil.
    💠We COMMAND God’s Angel Armies to DETHRONE and OBLITERATE the ⚡prince of P*E*R*S*I*A* ruling in the second heaven. TAKE THEM DOWN! GO FORTH, NOW!
    💠We DECLARE and DECREE that God SHALL REMOVE all the evil leaders and REPLACE them with those He has chosen.
    ABBA, we PRAY Your Protection and Peace over the people of *I*R*A*N* .
    We ASK YOU to HEAL their souls and to FLOOD their land with Your GLORY, that they may KNOW You, LOVE You and SERVE YOU, as the ONE TRUE GOD.
    We PRAY for and THANK YOU for a speedy restoration of *I*R*A*N* and its people.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see if it stays this time ! o e

      Delete
    2. Denny, I decorated it with emoji's, added some *'s, ran it together, and more importantly prayed over the Blog.
      There's an 8 minute lapse between the prayer and your reply. That's a good sign! Blessings!🧡 tpp

      Delete
    3. The Spiritual Meaning of Number 8
      Here’s what matters: Seven in Scripture often marks completion. But eight steps forward into something beyond completion something new, restored, and touched by God.
      Every time you see the number 8, you are being reminded of resurrection hope.

      It’s God saying,
      “I won’t just finish what I started.
      I’ll bless you beyond what you expected.”

      This is why many Jewish scholars see number 8 as a symbol of new creation, abundance, and God’s overflowing grace.

      Delete
    4. Thank you, o.e. for the "8" revelation.
      And, thank you for your daily words of wisdom.
      tpp

      Delete
    5. We pray the Name and Blood of Jesus over tpps word for Iran. Removal will be dangerous. o.e.

      Delete
    6. A 2 minute delay---union .o.e.

      Delete
    7. No I mean a12 minute delay.
      --- 12--- Devine authority

      Delete
    8. After reading this, I noticed that the case I am working on at my job has triple 8’s and a 2. I call forth new creation, abundance, and God’s overflowing grace in union with all of you!

      Delete
  6. Judge Patricia Millett
    Judge Bradley Garcia
    You are both Marked for Removal for your decisions today to HALT construction of the White house ballroom.
    Your voices will be silenced by The roar of Righteousness.
    You Have Lost!💥
    We have Won!💥

    ReplyDelete
  7. * * * * * * * Glory to God in the highest,
    * * * * * * * And peace to his people on earth.
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “THE ROAR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU that You see EVERYTHING!
    THANK YOU for the advantage to see from Your VIEWPOINT.
    THANK YOU that the roaring of the enemy will be met by YOUR MAJESTIC ROAR.
    THANK YOU for reminding us to stay strong, “DO NOT COWER before the CURSES and THREATS of the enemy.”
    We DECLARE that their voices will be SILENCED by THE ROAR OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
    We DECREE: ‘You have lost! We have won!’

    We JOIN our ROAR with Your ROAR against the darkness.
    Our ROARS will SHATTER the platforms that promote the lies and that COLLAPSE will bring many down and we will see them no more.
    Our RIGHTEOUS ROARS will release REFORMATION, RECOMPENSE, VINDICATION, and the Kingdom Age of Golden Glory.

    We BULLDOZE all the LOUD and PROUD voices into the SEA of FORGETFULNESS.

    (Father’s instructions: Now, turn your gaze to Me—the One enthroned ABOVE ALL ELSE and MAGNIFY My name and worship Me with all your hearts.)

    You are King and Lord of Lords
    We lift our hands in praise
    We lift Your name forevermore
    Only You are worthy
    We magnify Your name
    We give You thanks for Your great GLORY.
    Our Creator, “THE ONE WHO WAS, AND IS, AND IS TO COME”
    Our LORD, our GOD, our ALL. (Selah)
    Amen.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also....According to the news sites, thecentersquare.com
    And Pjmedia , between April2024 and June2024, 22 Democrat Attorneys General joined a coalition called The Project for Federal Accountability and signed a pact titled Privileged and Confidential Common Interest Agreement in order to throw lawsuits at PDJT's planned achievements for the Nation.
    So far,they have sued this administration almost 100 times.
    California AG has been part of it 82x
    Colorado AG 75x
    Washington State AG 70x
    Arizona AG 46x.

    THEREFORE ALL 22 of these AGs are Marked For Removal
    Their lies are plowed under with our bulldozers
    Their voices are bulldozed into the Sea of Forgetfulness .
    All 22 of you have lost and WE have WON💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! AMEN! I'm riding side by side, with His Army of Light!
      What voices? I don't hear those dark, miniscule, lying, weak voices.
      I only hear the Mighty Sound of Roaring Thunder and Righteousness! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ifenna! I love bulldozing!

      Delete
  9. Amen and Amen I stand in agreement with roaring against all these judges and they are Marked for REMOVAL WE CALL IN SWIFT JUSTICE AGAINST THEM NOW
    WE SAY NO TOLERANCE POLICY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED