UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY
August 15, 2026
UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY
“I think you will like this next assignment because it is a PROPHETIC DECLARATION and ACTION that announces THE SEASON OF VICTORY AFTER VICTORY coming into fulfillment. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and WAVE IT over your life and your nation. Declare that the VICTORY IS NOW UNFOLDING and it will FILL the airwaves until the darkness is DEFEATED and CRUSHED beneath the Forces of Light. Decree that the BANNER OF VICTORY will BLOW AWAY the LYING voices of the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA who DECEIVED the masses. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and declare that TRUTH and JUSTICE will now be BROADCAST around the world. The Army of Light has now CAPTURED My HEART, and they are not just praying AGAINST the darkness, but they are SPEAKING LIGHT into the darkness of SIN, FALSE RELIGIONS, and DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES. Your prayers are releasing LIFELINES into the darkness so that the POWER of My LOVE and LIGHT can PULL them out of the darkness of DECEPTION and into the LIGHT of FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and TRUTH. These LIFELINES are the Blood of Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Holy Spirit is sending out the LIFELINES in response to your prayers for those TRAPPED in the LIES of the darkness. These LIFELINES carried on the wings of your prayers and are directed to hearts by My Host of Heaven. Those who receive these LIFELINES will enter into SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING. AND THE NATIONS WILL BE CHANGED. This is My day and My reset as thrones of darkness FALL and My Kingdom ARISES. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY!”
ISAIAH 62:10 (NKJV) “Go through, go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway! Take out the stones, lift up a banner for the peoples!”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
With this victory will come many supernatural happenings. This morning I asked the Lord to find something in the Bible to report. I just blindly opened to around John 6:19[tpt] where Jesus was walking on water. I thought Peter was to follow but it was over. I thought that version missed it so I went to a rare very thick differently organized Bible Ferrar Fenton. Just blindly opened it and[one of those God things]it came to the exact word. No walking on water for Peter here either! Then I found Mat 14:28 where it was. We will have again walking on water and I believe during a funeral a person will come alive out of a jar of ashes. o.e.
ReplyDeleteTimely and amazing message from God through scripture. You know...I believe that too...
DeleteYou know, I think I remember Kat Kerr predicting people coming alive out of ashes. Nothing will be impossible with believers
DeleteI can’t get rid of the anonymous word but my name is Diane and I Absolutely Live this message from God! His is Absolutely Good!
ReplyDeleteHi Diane. Both Deborah and I posted detailed instructions on how to do this. If you'd like to, you can refer to my instructions posted on July 26, 2026 at 2:14 PM.
DeleteIncluding your name is fine on your comment but it is nice to see Your Name instead of Anonymous. Have a great day! tpp
Like I was told, this is easy peasy and only took me 2days.1 hit comments 2 hit small arrow to right 3 type name in box 4 hit continue at right 5 hit comment and go.
DeleteThe trouble I was having is on my phone there are two continues to touch. I kept trying to make the first one work no noing there was a second
DeleteNot noing
DeleteOne more thing--- just touch the name box and then type in your name
DeleteKnowing---cant spell either
DeleteThe Gateway Pundit has a sad story of a man whose career ended under a weight of fraud. He has passed away, by his own hand, apparently. Not at all glad about that, but it seems like an example of a seat or "throne" collapsing.
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * JESHUA IS GOD AND HE IS LOVE
ReplyDelete* * * * * * * JESHUA IS OUR LIFELINE.
๐Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY.”
We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.
ABBA, THANK YOU for Your words, “This is My day and My reset as thrones of darkness FALL and My Kingdom ARISES. UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY!”
We PROCLAIM ISAIAH 62:10 (NKJV)
“Go through, go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway! Take out the stones, lift up a banner for the peoples!”
We exuberantly RECEIVE our new assignment. THANK YOU for this Prophetic Declaration and Action that announces THE SEASON OF VICTORY AFTER VICTORY coming into fulfillment.
• I UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and WAVE IT over my life and my nation. (make a PROPHETIC act)
• I DECLARE that the VICTORY IS NOW UNFOLDING and it will FILL the airwaves until the darkness is DEFEATED and CRUSHED beneath the Forces of Light.
• I DECREE that the BANNER OF VICTORY will BLOW AWAY the lying voices of the false prophet media who deceived the masses.
• I UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY and declare that TRUTH and JUSTICE will now be BROADCAST around the world.
THANK YOU for telling us, “The Army of Light has now CAPTURED My HEART.”
THANK YOU for telling us that our prayers are releasing LIFELINES into the darkness so that the POWER of Your LOVE and LIGHT can PULL them out of the darkness of DECEPTION and into the LIGHT of FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and TRUTH.
THANK YOU that those who receive these LIFELINES will enter into SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING.
We PRAISE YOU for these LIFELINES,
. . . LIFELINES of the Blood of Jesus, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
. . . LIFELINES of Holy Spirit in response to our prayers for those TRAPPED in the LIES of the darkness.
. . . LIFELINES carried on the wings of our prayers and directed to hearts by Your Host of Heaven.
THANK YOU that THE NATIONS WILL BE CHANGED.
We love YOU, Father God, and we PRAISE You. Amen.
We SPEAK WAVES and WAVES OF REVOLUTION LIGHT into the darkness of SIN, FALSE RELIGIONS, and DANGEROUS IDEOLOGIES. GO HOSTS. MAKE TOAST.
We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.
Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.
We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom Come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.
(conclusion of today's declarations)
DeleteWe CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.
We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’
We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!
DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
“LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”
HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.
* * * * * * *
✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
WATCH FOR MIRACLES!
August 15, 2026
For yesterday was the Healing Summit and I say Great Things Happened in the spirit realm and in the natural realm! For I AM bringing healing back into the church again starting with Oasis Church and also at Regeneration Nashville for their faith in ME for healings and miracles Stirs My Heart and Causes ME to Respond! For I Shall Continue to work and not only during the Healing Summits But on their Sunday services when they aren’t even expecting it ~ for I Work In Power In Response To The Faith That I Encounter So Watch and See The Unexpected! And not only that but Tim Sheets Knew My Heart for the church to Attack the Prince of Persia and to Annihilate it in prayer and making declarations and decrees against it! For My Church Is Being Called Upon To Fight Against The Enemy Altogether ~Corporately~for where two or three are gathered~there I AM~in their midst! (Matthew 18:20) And now see what I Do in Response To The Many Prayers that have been made!! For My Angel Armies were immediately sent on their assignments and Behold You Will See How Much The United Church Made A Difference! Watch For Miracles!
1 John 5:14 (NLT) And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.
DeleteAMEN Psalm 107:42 The righteous shall see it, and rejoice; and all iniquity shall stop her mouth Praise God Praise God
ReplyDeleteYes Hallelujah! I want to share 3 major miracles that God has performed in my family circle that I want to give glory for. Number 1, was one I did share months ago, where my adult grandson certainly had major mental health issues, even delusional thinking. He one day walked out of his room and was like a normal person. I believe more to come for him in relationship with the Lord, but glory to God. Number 2, my brother in law was dying in the hospital, he was put under the breathing machine due to major issues going on and they were preparing my sister that he may die. Anyway, glory to God, much prayer going up for him. He walked out if it and is now home after being in the hospital for over a month. And number 3, just a week ago, a grandbaby being born, they could not find her heartbeat, rushed the Mama in for emergency C section. We went into prayer calling forth life, and she came forth a perfect baby with no problems. I just want to give glory to God in all of these miracles!!!
DeleteAmen. Thank you Deborah for sharing the miracles in your family. Glory to You, O God!
DeleteI PRAY a meteor of miracles over all the Army of Light, their loved ones, and all of God's children. In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
Yes, thank you for sharing your family's miracles, Debra. Praise God, hallelujah! And thank you for praying a meteor of miracles over the Army of Light, our loved ones and all of God's children, TPP. I pray in agreement with you. Amen and amen.
DeleteHallelujah
DeletePraise God for your testimonies,Debra
I like that part of Psa 107:42 "Wickedness shut up her mouth ! o.e.
DeletePat G. Psalm 107:12 has been one warfare verse I have spoken against the enemy of our souls. I’m delighted you revealed it!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
UNFURL THE BANNER OF VICTORY๐บ
ReplyDeleteYes and AMEN.
I wonder if that's why my eyes were drawn several times to the person waving the flag(on the upper level) during the Prayer Coalition at Oasis church last night.
Initially they waved one then 2 flags as prayer and worship flowed.
HALLELUJAH! Ifeel like running! I feel like shouting! I will make a banner of victory and wave it!!!๐๐๐❤️๐๐บ๐ฒ๐๐ธ๐ฅณ๐ธ
ReplyDelete