ACTION ITEMS: Video THE NIGHT IS ALMOST OVER—I SEE A NEW DAWN ARISING - September 8, 2026
ACTION ITEMS: Video THE NIGHT IS ALMOST OVER - September 8, 2026
*My Army of Light, continue to OPPOSE the evil empire’s LIES and DEATH AGENDAS and WELCOME My PROMISES of a Kingdom of Light and love to FLOOD in and to EXPOSE and REMOVE the DARK INVASION. Declare that we have learned to walk in greater AUTHORITY and POWER as Blood-washed Sons and Daughters, and the TIDE of evil has been OBSTRUCTED and is being REVERSED back onto them. Declare that He has heard our cries for JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS to be restored and today, He is SLAMMING THE DOOR SHUT ON EVIL. Your assignment will be to HELP in the CLEANUP of the DEVASTATING EFFECTS of evil on society. Release the Holy Spirit TSUNAMI of the CONVICTION of sin and be ready to share the CLEANSING POWER of the Blood of Jesus. Continue with greater CONFIDENCE and POWER to BULLDOZE the WEAK LIES and FAKE MORALITY of those partnered with darkness. Declare, ‘We will not allow these lies and perversions to stand, and we counter them with a flood of righteousness and justice until the land is CLEAN and SHINING with TRUTH, NEW LIFE, PEACE, and PLENTY.’ I HAVE SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT ON EVIL and now is the time for you to join Me in the CLEANUP OPERATION. Decree that Justice and Righteousness will PREVAIL.
*Speak words of HOPE and COMFORT to them and GUIDE them into the SAFE HARBOR of FAITH in My PROMISES and POWER and PEACE that I give without measure. DRAW ASIDE with Me every day, and I will TELL YOU THINGS TO COME. These are the DAYS OF AWE that you have been PRAYING for. FOCUS on calling forth PEACE out of WAR-MONGERING, PROTECTION from any PESTILENCE, ABUNDANCE in the place of THREATENED SHORTAGES, and BRILLIANT LIGHT to ARISE over the deep darkness.
*I want you to DECLARE, ‘THE NIGHT IS ALMOST OVER, AND I SEE A NEW DAWN ARISING.’ Watchmen, what you see are the FIRST RAYS of the SON ARISING over your nations, and declare that He comes with HEALING in His wings and a NEW DAY of PEACE and PROSPERITY. Say, “I will not listen to the DESPERATE voices of the evil empire trying to SCARE and INTIMIDATE me into BACKING OFF from the battle.” I will take no NOTICE of those FLOUNDERING in UNBELIEF and trying to get me to DOUBT my PRESIDENT and his leadership. I say they are NOT seeing with Spirit eyes but with the eyes of their flesh. I will take my MARCHING ORDERS and my HOPE in the future from You and I declare that THE NIGHT IS ALMOST OVER AND A NEW DAWN IS ARISING.
*I want you to call for AN EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE to hit the earth. What you are calling for is the JUSTICE from the Courts of Heaven to EXPLODE over all the nations. Declare that Heaven’s JUSTICE is TRUE and RIGHT, and it NEVER COMPROMISES with evil. This is the JUSTICE EXPLOSION that I want you to call into the earth so that in all places where evil is being CHAMPIONED as good, the darkness and LIES will be EXPOSED and TRUTH and JUSTICE will PREVAIL. I want you to BULLDOZE the LIES the media and those DECEIVED by the darkness are loudly proclaiming, as they attempt to make those GUILTY of crimes the VICTIMS who should be let off from receiving any PUNISHMENT. Release a REVELATION of the Blood of Jesus who made a WAY for sin to be COVERED, FORGIVEN, and hearts to be TRANSFORMED so that they can live in FREEDOM and TRUTH. Declare that as JUSTICE EXPLODES into your world, the deceived will be shown a PATHWAY through the Cross of Jesus to TRUE FREEDOM FROM GUILT and the BEGINNING of a TRULY SIGNIFICANT LIFE that promotes what will produce BLESSING and FREEDOM. Call in MY EXPLOSION OF JUSTICE so that it can FREE your world from the DEATH and DESTRUCTION of INJUSTICE.
*As you FIGHT valiantly every day, remember to FACE each new CHALLENGE from the darkness with FAITH, and DECLARE, ‘This plan of darkness WILL NOT STAND, and I bring it to NOTHING in His mighty name!’ Declare: WHAT AN AMAZING RESCUE is in store!
*Declare that the battle is nearly won, that your prayers have been heard, and that you are ASSURED of A WHOLE NEW WAY OF LIFE.
*Declare that the thunderous sound of His Rescue will CRACK OPEN HIDING PLACES, HIDDEN EVIDENCE AND SUPPLIES, and it will TOPPLE THRONES OF POWER. The arrogant elite will WAIL AND MOAN, as they LOSE EVERYTHING and are PUBLICLY EXPOSED AND SHAMED. Declare that their GREATEST FEARS will be realized, and that your FAITH will be VINDICATED and REWARDED.
*Declare that I will not FEAR another world war, but I will REMEMBER that our prayers and His right arm have already REMOVED the DESTRUCTIVE POWER from the evil empire’s catastrophic plans. Declare that we will not be afraid or praying frantic prayers against rumors of WWIII because the THIRD GREAT AWAKENING is going to EXPLODE on the scene, and we decree that it will do PERMANENT DAMAGE to the darkness. You can pray against WWIII, but I would rather you FOCUSED on CALLING IN the THIRD GREAT AWAKENING to manifest on the earth with Holy Spirit FIRE that hits people EVERYWHERE and ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Release the UNSTOPPABLE POWER of LIGHT, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE to CANCEL OUT the evil empire’s LIES, PERVERSIONS, and DEATH AGENDAS. Declare that the THIRD GREAT AWAKENING is WWIII against the evil empire, and it will cause them TERROR and they will be DESTROYED.
*Don’t get DISTRACTED from fulfilling the PRAYER ASSIGNMENTS that I have give you as you focus on the ‘URGENT PRAYER REQUEST’ of the day. Decree that HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED over any of the enemy’s last-ditch EFFORTS TO TAKE BACK control, AND I won’t BE FUSSED EITHER. MAINTAIN the STEADY PRAYER PRESSURE against the evil empire that will result in their COLLAPSE and their BURNING DOWN. Stay CLEAR-EYED, ALERT, and in PARTNERSHIP with Me, and remember that HEAVEN IS NOT FUSSED.
*Declare that when they release their DAY OF DISASTER, He will be STANDING IN ITS PATH TO BLOCK IT FROM REACHING YOU. He will FLIP IT around, and FLING IT back in their SHOCKED FACES. Declare that what they planned for you will COME BACK to them FULL FORCE and FULLY ARMED. IT WILL BE THEIR DAY OF DISASTER. They expected the world to NEVER RECOVER from this UGLY and DEADLY PLAN, but declare that it is they who will NEVER RECOVER. Declare that they will LOSE IT ALL, and you will WIN IT ALL.
*Declare that you receive this DEEPENING FIRE into your spirits. Declare that this FIRE will fulfill its three-fold purpose: first, it will STRENGTHEN and HEAT UP your LOVE for Me—your devotion to Me will be EMPOWERED and BURNING; second, the DEEPENING FIRE will strengthen you to COMPLETE the war season by releasing PURITY and POWER to you body, soul, and spirit; third, this DEEPENING FIRE will give you AUTHORITY to release My FIRE against LIES, INJUSTICE, DEATH AGENDAS, and the DESTRUCTION of children. My DEEPENING FIRE is powerful so be sure that you are partnering with Holy Spirit in using this spiritual weapon of warfare. Here is an example. Holy Spirit highlights a LIE being spoken or written and He will prompt you to declare, ‘I release the FIRE of God on that LIE, and I command it to BURN UP until nothing remains. I replace that lie with the LIGHT of the TRUTH, and I declare that the TRUTH will be SPREAD ABROAD.’ I want you to ask for and receive My DEEPENING FIRE so that you end this war of dark to Light EMPOWERED and DANGEROUS to the evil empire. Go forth My Warriors of Light with My DEEPENING FIRE.
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
Comments
Post a Comment