DO NOT FEAR—I AM ARISING - September 19, 2020

 September 19, 2020

DO NOT FEAR—I AM ARISING


“As darkness rages and threatens, do not fear for I am arising with My fierce Heavenly Host to battle with you and for you against the array of darkness.   Understand that I am not coming in a defensive mode; I am coming on the offense to take back the Land and to conquer the evil and destructive schemes of the enemy.  Hear the sound of the shofar blasting its trump, assemble to Me My Army, and we will march out together to conquer and take back this Land.”


Exodus 15:3 “The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is His name.”

Exodus 15:6-7 “Your right hand, O Lord, is glorious in power.  Your right hand, O Lord, smashes the enemy.  In the greatness of Your majesty, You overthrow those who rise against You.  You unleash You blazing fury; it consumes them like straw.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. From Jenny of Australia: Hallelujah to our Great God. The Lord is His name. The Lord is a Mighty Warrior, Glorious in Power. Amen. Today is a day of Great Joy, as we celebrate the birth of our 10th Great Grand child. Praise the Lord. Blessings to all. 🇺🇸🇦🇺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Jenny! What a wonderful blessing! Praise be to God! 👶

      Delete
    2. What a wonderful blessing! Congratulations to all! tpp

      Delete
    3. Congratulations Jenny! Wow! Thdnk You Lord for enlarging their territory! I prayed that over my family. We are expecting our 5th grandchild in April, 2027.

      Delete
    4. Congratulations, Jenny! I just prayed that over my family as well! My 3rd grandson was born September 10th.

      Delete
    5. And I meant to say that welcoming your 10th great-grandchild is totally amazing! Praise God!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING