MY JUDGMENTS - September 9, 2021
September 9, 2021
MY JUDGMENTS
"My judgments are PERFECT and completely JUST. I AM not swayed by the opinions of man nor am I fooled by the enemy's DRESSING UP evil to look good. I see to the very DEPTHS of each man's heart, and I know who he really is. I have given every man that is set for judgment MANY opportunities to choose Me, to TURN AWAY from sin and darkness, and to ask for My Son's blood to wash away their sin and to live a new life in Me. My judgments in these days may seem HARSH and SUDDEN, but My Spirit has been presenting many opportunities to repent and turn from the darkness. I AM preparing you because MIGHTY and POWERFUL judgments are coming to those who have REFUSED to stop partnering with evil and have continued to try and DESTROY My covenant Nation and its RIGHTFUL, ANOINTED leader. I AM declaring the WINDOW of OPPORTUNITY to escape My judgment is now CLOSED to those on whom it is set to fall. They will still have opportunity to turn to Me to escape hell's eternal punishment, but their earthly JUDGMENT and JUSTICE will be released to them in its FULLNESS. This is a sober day, a day of reflection but it should end in you CELEBRATING your own salvation and REJOICING that I AM removing WICKEDNESS and raising up a STANDARD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS."
PSALM 90:11 (AMP) (9:11!!) "Who understands the power of Your anger? (Who connects this brevity of life among us with your judgment of sin?) And Your wrath (who connects it) with the (reverent) fear that is due You?"
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
Interesting verse of scripture.
ReplyDeleteBeen seeing various renditions of, 911,(1911, 1191,901 1009, 91) the past couple of days.
To now see it (#)as the FURY /ANGER/PASSION/JUDGMENT of God towards darkness......WOW😯
I say this because the last time(actually first time) I saw A LOT of the number was the day lockdowns began in 2020!
Ifenna, during lockdown, my husband would say: "It's as if God has said to mankind,
Delete'I want you all to just Go to your rooms and just ThiNK
about what you have been doing.' "