THE BOUNTY OF MY TABLE - September 29, 2021

 September 29, 2021

THE BOUNTY OF MY TABLE


"I have prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies, and I will require them to WATCH as I BLESS, PROTECT, and PROSPER you through the coming days of EXPOSURE and RADICAL CHANGE. Man's systems are going to FAIL and FALL but there is no need to FEAR because I TAKE CARE of My own, and My PROVISION comes from a Kingdom that CANNOT BE SHAKEN. The evil are set to suffer great loss but My people are set to know Me in a DEEPER, SUPERNATURAL way as their PROVIDER and DEFENDER. Choose to ALIGN yourself with My Kingdom resources—they will NEVER FAIL YOU. I want your SECURITY firmly planted in My Kingdom and not in depending on man's systems. I will be FAITHFUL to GUIDE you in this process off of dependency to man's systems and onto My system of provision. I only know how to set a BOUNTIFUL TABLE!"


PSALM 147:5, 6 (AMP) “Great is our (majestic and mighty) Lord and abundant in strength; His understanding is inexhaustible (infinite, boundless). The Lord lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground.”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

START YOUR ENGINES!